Tales of Symphonia Mafia Ver. 1.0

Shinori

At the time it was four votes and we needed one more and then Prims could easily selfhammer

and look it happened without anyone getting rushed

At that time there was 3 votes. I went to sleep before SB placed the 4th vote on.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mancer's 670: If scum drove Prims and Aleph/Obviam thinking that Prims would get SK'd, why would Aleph/Obviam be scum? It'd still result in the same result: dead scum.

Unless Prims was lying in #602.

I'd like to add that if I didn't make a big deal of the votes, we probably might not be at hammer now.

@Lucina: True. Well, I feel we shouldn't eliminate any possible scum spects, because I don't think a scum like Prims would willingly tell town how and why things happened as they have. It would be against their win condition, and Prims, being an experienced player, would most likely not do that.

@Mancer's 670: If scum drove Prims and Aleph/Obviam thinking that Prims would get SK'd, why would Aleph/Obviam be scum? It'd still result in the same result: dead scum.

because obviam is the scum bulletproof. Duh

Everyone agreed to vote Prims but to hold off to keep discussion going

Look at their reasons before you call them scum, my post after you was to bring up Prim's earlier reads and start a discussion on how legit they were. Does simply not wanting to vote Prims yet make me scummy?

Helios said he targeted Obviam but got Prims. You think two scum got redirected? It could happen and a not!scum redirector got lucky, but a scum redirector had no reason to do that.

You were the one who needed more convincing since you asked Helios about his role, actually.

When I made the push for the votes, there was only Helios and I on the wagon. Then, Aleph out his vote in a whole later.

Try to think of the situation earlier when there wasn't as many votes on Prims yet. Don't just think of the situation now.

I say people who hesitated to vote Prims are scummy, not people who claimed.

I wanted to be sure if Helios was really the town FullCop. I said before FullCop is not always a town role. I second guessed myself, so yeah, I admit, I look scummy because of that.

>Hesitated to vote Prims due to thinking town!fullcop was fakeclaiming (even though there's zero reason to do so)

>Calls people scummy for hesitating to vote Prims

I see it.

You're thinking of Rolecop probably, but yeah it's true that scum tends to have a cop as well. You really should think of the situation of the game though before you accuse someone of fakeclaiming cop though since there is 0 reason for a scum!cop to bus his buddy in LYLO.

Always a possibility, but he could be lying. There really could just be a redirector, or Obviam is a nexus. It's too early to really tell.

Votals:

Prims: Helios, Mancer, Aleph, SB, Seregil, Prims

"Guys guess what." Helios said proudly as the day began. "I know who scum is."

Everyone looked at him in unison. No one believed him at first.

Pointing at Prims Helios said "HE'S A LITTLE GIRL WHO'S LYING TO US!"

Everyone gasped at Prims who then began to spout all sorts of random things. After a while people got fed up with him and hung him in the middle of town. As he died he spoke his final words, "Obviam is gay...." He then hung there lifeless.

Afterwards Helios told everyone who he was.

Prims was:

Dear Prims, you are Presea Combatir, the mafia Role blocker.

W0JO2.jpg

You are a short, pink haired girl with a giant axe of doom, and your time has been completely stopped. You have lived at the same age of 12 for the past 16 years, so in reality you're 28. Your emotions were actually suppressed for 16 years, so you come across as a cold emotionless girl. People seem to give you strange looks all the time, a few people despise you and how you act, not to mention the fact that you are blunt with what you say because you lact tact or emotion. Little do they know that you started to change, and by following through with this amazing plan is just the start of showing everyone that you have.

"You criticize and attack people for their birth and upbringing - things they cannot change. It is you who are not human."

Your appearance is awkward, you hold a giant axe, your story alone is just absolutely confusing. What would the normal person do if they were confronted by you? Probably freeze up and forget about whatever they were about to do. Each night you may respond to your role PM, "Night X - Halt <User>." You will stop user, confronting them and fighting them or telling them about your life, in short you are a role blocker.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Everyone rejoiced at the thoughts of a successful day. Leaving back to their homes they went to rest for the night and rejoin each other tomorrow morning.

It is now Night 3, Night 3 ends on January 7th, at about 7PM CST.

Everyone returned to the town square the following morning to find Helios dead in the middle of the square, impaled in the middle of a giant spear.

Baffled by what had happened everyone cremated him for his faithful duty to the town. Helios was:

Dear Helios, you are Rodyle, the town Full Cop.

Rodyle.png

You are one of the five grand cardinals of the Desians. You are an inventor and a very smart, crazy man. You are the leader of the Angelus project. You are also the person who caused Presea to become how she is now, you treated her as a live experiment as long as she had the ability to wield her large axe of a weapon. You are also the person who made the Mana Cannon to destroy the Tower of Salvation and had originally planned to become the ruler of the two worlds.

"You're as stubborn as cockroaches."

Each night you may respond to your role PM with, "Night X - What are you, <User>?" using your intelligence you may use your followers and your various experiments and inventions you will investigate user and receive their full role PM.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Looking around the note that had been there every morning was there once again. Reading it together it read:

"Well that was excellent! Down one scum, on to the next!

I'm feeling extremely good about Helios, and for good cause I'm sure you can assume. One player I'm shifty about is Mancer; the other, SB.

Mancer's hesitating on a vote, combined with the logical sense of Helios (because who busses a scum buddy at LYLO) just don't make sense in my head. Combine that with his interest in rushing the lynch and earlier interest in stalling the lynch.

SB on the other hand seemed unimpressed with the report. He tried to push (albeit gently) a continued mass claim when it is definitely not necessary for one when we have confirmed scum on the table. He also seemed unimpressed with the results claim and was quite content posting no content at all during the day yesterday.

Varied reads elsewhere but word limits suck. Other reads, I'll share in the day.

Prims was gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

After reading it everyone then returned to their daily actions of finding the rest of the people who were against the town.

It is now Day 4, day 4 ends on January 10th, Thursday, at about 9 PM CST. With 9 people alive it takes 6 to reach majority and hammer.

Town is in potential LYLO.

JB and SB doing nothing, and Helios scanning Prims. These results are concerning me quite a bit. What made you decide to track SB? These results aren't giving us anything to work with.

CR did you even target Helios?

I'm one of the people who've been finding SB scummy from the start, though Prims never had much against a SB lynch either and I was beginning to think he might be too easy of a suspect. Thought I'd track him to see if I could get some clarification.

It's a bit weird though, in a game with 10 town 5 anti-town, where we went from potential mylo to potentil lylo after lynching scum, I'm not seeing how town most of town shouldn't have active roles unless it's self-protective abilities like bulletproof.

There's obviously been some mistake. This is goddamn bullshit.

In fact seriously wtf is this. This is a horrible post to follow our cop dying.

It's not the time for joke posts so either you are out of your mind, posting a mega crumb (which contradicts the Miller claim) or raging with a scum slip.