• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do it. I got your back.

[/FE10supportconversation]

Uh... thanks?

Probably.

Well, if Justin Bieber becomes anything like Britney Spears... Actually, he'd be better off not becoming like Britney Spears...

She's super rich, but still...

Eh, I don't care about what Justin Bieber becomes.

If he does well, that's fine; if not, I don't care.

You can do it. I got your back.

[/FE10supportconversation]

Uh... thanks?

Probably.

Well, if Justin Bieber becomes anything like Britney Spears... Actually, he'd be better off not becoming like Britney Spears...

She's super rich, but still...

Eh, I don't care about what Justin Bieber becomes.

If he does well, that's fine; if not, I don't care.

Edit: Whoops, I don't know what just happened... I just posted the same thing twice... Good thing it doesn't matter here. :P

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Life isn't about comparing your problems to other peoples' (no pun intended)

I told someone my depression flared up again for about a month and he replied with "try being depressed for five years ololol" and like how are you supposed to respond to that lol

I'm getting Fire Emblem 13 on time but only because I'm in college and don't have to tell my mom I might have to drop a class and discuss medication with my counselor

Just keep browsing your options maybe and if your mom doesn't budge the entire time through at least you can say you tried your best

Study hard

Edited by Leder

His music is generally aimed towards that group of people considering his songs. Maybe one day he'll start making songs which adults can enjoy and one day say, "Hey, remember when this guy was a kid and he sung like a girl about being my boyfriend or something? He's come a long way!"

I read a NYT article - no idea if decent, because I don't follow Bieber or the NYT much - which was basically saying, RE one of his new albums, that he's kind of trapped in his earlier stuff a bit whether he likes it or not.

I've never listened to his music that I know of - except a bit of a cover of MJ that I didn't care much for for the bit I listened to - so I haven't tried listening to more. I also don't listen to a lot of pop, so I figure I'm not likely to enjoy him much.

I told someone my depression flared up again for about a month and he replied with "try being depressed for five years ololol" and like how are you supposed to respond to that lol

Don't actually try to be depressed for 5 years (I think).

"Everyone is normal." -- that works, too.

Ya....I didn't quite mean that, cuz you weren't actually talking about stats. I didn't mean to be all "USE TECHNICAL LANGUAGE MFKER," it's just that those are what I think of when people talk about stuff like average and normal. I'm not even particularly good at stats.

Dude at this point your almost an adult, and its time to stop obeying your parents all the time. If they don't wanna use their money to pay for it, sell off some older games or get a part time job. It doesn't have to be a steady job, mowing lawns is a great place to start. As long as you keep up your grades and studying, there's absolutely no reason they should get mad at you. And if they do, tough. Just tell her you paid for the game and keep playing it.

You hate school? Aww, poor baby.

You know what I did today? I got up at 4 AM and watched a gate for four hours.

Poor me. :L

o_O

I go to bed at 4 a.m., not wake up.

Life isn't about comparing your problems to other peoples' (no pun intended)

I'm getting Fire Emblem 13 on time but only because I'm in college and don't have to tell my mom I might have to drop a class and discuss medication with my counselor

Just keep browsing your options maybe and if your mom doesn't budge the entire time through at least you can say you tried your best

Study hard

I'll just wait... and study. *-*

I'm not really complaining, per se. Fine, I am, but I'm not overreacting or anything. Not in real life, that is.

I'm just upset. Very upset. But I'll deal with it. I really have no choice but to do that. :(

I read a NYT article - no idea if decent, because I don't follow Bieber or the NYT much - which was basically saying, RE one of his new albums, that he's kind of trapped in his earlier stuff a bit whether he likes it or not.

I've never listened to his music that I know of - except a bit of a cover of MJ that I didn't care much for for the bit I listened to - so I haven't tried listening to more. I also don't listen to a lot of pop, so I figure I'm not likely to enjoy him much.

Don't actually try to be depressed for 5 years (I think).

Ya....I didn't quite mean that, cuz you weren't actually talking about stats. I didn't mean to be all "USE TECHNICAL LANGUAGE MFKER," it's just that those are what I think of when people talk about stuff like average and normal. I'm not even particularly good at stats.

Eh, I don't follow him either. I do read the NYT, though... (I don't like that 10 article restriction per month they put... It's not a problem, though. I can just stop loading the page before the sign telling you that you've read your ten free articles of the month pops up. :P)

Dude at this point your almost an adult, and its time to stop obeying your parents all the time. If they don't wanna use their money to pay for it, sell off some older games or get a part time job. It doesn't have to be a steady job, mowing lawns is a great place to start. As long as you keep up your grades and studying, there's absolutely no reason they should get mad at you. And if they do, tough. Just tell her you paid for the game and keep playing it.

...Just because I'm almost an adult that doesn't mean I have to disobey my parents... I don't want to, since I'm a "good boy." :P

It's not the money that's the problem - the money I have. It's their consent that is - I don't have that.

I'm upset, yes, but I'll just have to deal with it. Life has its ups and downs... and this, for me, as silly as it sounds, is a down.

Naw~ Just the fact that I'm not spending my time studying would annoy my parents, my dad in particular.

"Just tell her you paid for the game and keep playing it." - man, my mom would get so mad if I said anything like that; my dad would get even madder. :P

No, I'm not going to risk doing that. They'd probably just end up telling me that I can't get the game at all, at which point... I'd probably get it anyway... but that's not going to happen, so I don't have to worry. ^^

I just have to wait 4 months...

That. Is. Such. A. Long. Time.

Ugh...

When I was 16 most of my video games came to me by way of Christmas and Birthday occasions. I also saved up my pocket money (I was extremely lucky since my Grandparents and Great-Grandparents were generous) and proceeded to buy whatever I wanted. Looking back, I could have put a lot more effort into school and come out with better GCSE and A-Level results. However old qualifications are worth shit once you've got newer, better ones. So don't go pushing yourself too hard too early.