Looking for volunteers [for the site]

VincentASM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update, I finished transcribing the demo's prologue and chapter 1, but they're both based on different difficulties (I did the prologue on normal and chapter 1 on hard so there's probably more dialogue somewhere in there I don't have..)

The dialogue from the animated cut scenes are especially iffy, since I went by ear, and a lot of the one in chapter 1 was grunts so... I'm not exactly clear on how to edit the wiki so I'm not sure what I should do with this dialogue, but I do have it all saved.

Well ,might as well start right now =p

Here's something i gathered which i didn't see here yet. I posted on another thread but i guess it's more fitting on this one :

Change Seal is called Second Seal ( Guide 26.Reclassing from Guide on the World Map )

On the Guide 21.Preparations, it's pretty blurred but i think there's someone called Maribelle or Maribelbe.

On Guide 28.Auto-Battle, there are the following commands : Guard, Blitz, Stay, Custom

Also, you can acess a STORY button on the touchscreen on the World Map and it says Chrom and MU defeated a mage called Validar before the Prologue.

It's titled Premonitions : Invisible Ties.

I guess that's the one everyone is calling Intermission.

Edited by Lanko

The dialogue from the animated cut scenes are especially iffy, since I went by ear, and a lot of the one in chapter 1 was grunts so... I'm not exactly clear on how to edit the wiki so I'm not sure what I should do with this dialogue, but I do have it all saved.

There's an option to turn on subtitles during the animated cutscenes.

IIRC if you turn it on and go through the demo again it should stay on for the first cutscene as well.

IIRC if you turn it on and go through the demo again it should stay on for the first cutscene as well.

Ooooh, thanks! I'll go through and double check the animated sequences then to make sure I got everything right.

Aha! Thank you for clearing that up. Glad to finally have confirmation on whether that was possible (even if the English voices have proven to be good enough to make me want to play the game at least twice, one for each audio track).

Not entirely certain of what the protocols for helping out will be, but I can focus my efforts on the DLCs. Since I'm fortunate enough to be able to purchase all of them as they come out, this makes the most sense to me.

I'm hoping to have the game on the day it's released and I can help with supports.

My current table of Romantic Supports is as follows

Chrom/Olivia

MU/Maribelle

Lissa/Frederick

Sully/Stahl

Miriel/Henry

Sumia/Gaius

Panne/Vaike

Tiamo/Lon'qu

Nowi/Libera

Tharja/Ricken

Cherche/Virion

I'm willing to choose different supports if some folks are planning on doing some of these pairings, I don't mind.

Didn't explicitly mention it before, but I'm willing to help out as well.

My only contribution so far?

Healing Heart is now Healtouch.

And my Level 10 Lissa is horribly under average, except for strength GOGO BATTLE CLERIC.

I'd like to volunteer to contribute for "strongly non-original content" (i.e. screen-to-text).

I do have a preorder, but I suppose it might come late, and etc.

I don't know a great deal about 3ds-to-pc content, so I don't expect I'll be able to do anything to provide visual content, unless someone has fairly straightforward guidelines.

After a very painful and luck- based boss abuse, I found that Avatar's LV 10 skill is Solidarity. Screenshot in a minute if you require proof.

Edit: I can't seem to find the cord on my brothers camera that connects it to the computer, I'll ask him tomorrow, but it is Solidarity.

Edited by Knight

Me and Rey plan to record the game.

It may help to gather some of the stuff that you might need. Shall we post the videos if need be? Don't worry, no commentating to disturb you from writing down the script. xP

Edited by Katarina

I'll help too. I can transcribe some Supports or Boss quotes and stuff.

Also, I plan on getting all the DLC, so I'll post dialogue from there.

Edited by Jave

I'd like to help, although I don't know how much I'll be able to do. What about Event tile dialogue? No one else has mentioned them yet. I could start on that with the demo itself.

Edited by NeonZ

From the demo, Micaiah's Divine Flame is now Micaiah's Pyre. I have no way to screenshot or anything, so I guess it'll be my word until someone backs me up...

I found the thing on Lunatic too, I was all +def yeahhhh and then, B tomes noooooo

I can vouch for what Ether said.

Here's a list of localizations I've found so far.

Dual Attack+ --> Dual Strike+

Leaf's Prizesword --> Leif's Blade

Humongous Axe --> Imposing Axe

Scented Box --> Reeking Box

Wolt's Medicinebow --> Wolt's Bow

Physimend --> Catharsis

Edited by Sakusa

After a very painful and luck- based boss abuse, I found that Avatar's LV 10 skill is Solidarity. Screenshot in a minute if you require proof.

Edit: I can't seem to find the cord on my brothers camera that connects it to the computer, I'll ask him tomorrow, but it is Solidarity.

I found that a while ago, and I'm not sure if I was the first. I actually didn't have to abuse at all to get my MU to level ten.

Sure, I'll help out. Just let me know exactly what it is you want me to do, and I can get it done. I'll do a few Supports and Boss Quotes, if need be.