Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got other reasons, and they're all posted in the middle of Day 1. I'll dig them out soon.

Elieson's lack of any posts Day 2 means he's going to be forgotten very easily since there's no fresh evidence on him. The post I quote is, in my opinion, implicating enough for town to vote for.

Aleph, I don't see how strong your reasonings are, and if you're going to go all RVS-like and jokey about everything all the way in the middle of Day 2, then I have to remind you that you have been doing that as scum in both OC Basics and ToS, and I can get a meta scum read off you.

My priority's not on you right now though, so you'll probably not be voted by me or lynched yet.

Ugh I'm taking a break after this, the drama llama just won't give me a day off.

Someone needs to explain why manix's off-posting is actually scummy please, because i am just not understanding it. If anything, Manix finds everybody kinda mildly scummy, and that's strange about him. I don't think his meta is suggesting scum, but I also don't think his meta is suggesting anything. It's his weak prodding that is now irritating me.

13 and Rapier can't post worth a fuck, and I know I'm pot calling the Kettle black, but as much as I don't like it, I don't find them that worth keeping around. 13 and Aleph should post something that isn't Derp-worthy and actually up to date with what's going in with reasoning why.

Mancer would you lay off? I've been turbolynched as town twice and you've been turbolynched as town too if I recall, so why am I scum for not wanting that? Please, do tell, unless you support mindless turbolynching. And WRT psych. I typically find him scummy because of his erratic posting habits. The reason I ha to openly share my view of town!Psych is because I hardly ever see him as town.

I don't think Othin has done anything to change my mind, and he's my #1 scumread as of today and maintaining that slot pretty solidly.

I'll answer more questions as I reread this, since I'm at work and multiquoting on phones sucks.

Clarifying after some reading, that Rapier reply including manga makes me think "Hi my name is RapierAleph and I prefer to read manga/play PSO rather than keep up with here".

ScumCoasting with nil contribution is pretty popular apparently. Feeling pretty comfortable about lynching either/both.

Alright, my apologies for inactivity. My phone was dead yesterday so I couldn't check in at all, and I didn't get home until 10 PM, when I needed to sleep.

I'm finding myself in a tight spot, so here goes.

I'm Itchy, the cop, and Shinori is cleared. I also targeted Prims on N0.

I would like to make points based on what I can now.

Anywho, Bizz is still feeling a little scummy, but Othin feels scummier to me. And Rapier's inactivity makes me wonder as well, as the last game I played and he was quiet, he was scum. So I'm kinda metapushing on Rapier, and would feel fine with that, but Othin is scummy to me most, and I would be fine with his lynch.

I'm fool Persuader kill me op op oppan kamen rider style

##Unvote

##Vote: Othin

Manix wanted me to address him specifically and say why I haven't said much about him.

first: What has been said about him during d1? OMG SOMEONE CLAIMED LYNCHPROOF AND MANIX SAID LET'S TEST IT, SO MANIX MUST BE SCUM!

Considering it was practically unanimous to vote Kiryn yesterday, I don't see how Manix fits any form of scum while just about everyone else bar Prims and Shinori, who voted for Kiryn, could reasonably be blamed of the same.

On the other hand, he did a lot of observation, and not a lot of actual scumHUNTING. I didn't realize it until rereading his d1 and early d2. Even now, his monster posts more or less just seem to point things out, as opposed to accusing anyone of scum or not.

I see where this Manix thing is coming from, but being as he's kinda, like, playing and stuff, I don't think he is scummier than say Othin or Rapier.

13th WHY am I scummy to you

Obviam please share feelings on anyone other than Elie?

13th why did you scan the people that you scanned

##Unvote

ugh shit give me like 1 second

first: What has been said about him during d1? OMG SOMEONE CLAIMED LYNCHPROOF AND MANIX SAID LET'S TEST IT, SO MANIX MUST BE SCUM!

that's basically misrepping the entire case, good job elie

okay so we need a hammer today and I still don't think Othin will flip scum /:

Ideally we lynch Manix but at this point I don't think I could convince you guys of a Manix lynch

I would say Elie but Prims expressed conflicted feelings on an Elie lynch in the QT so I'll see what he thinks

I'm going to be going to class soon but I WILL be here for deadline

N0 I have no clue why Rein scanned Prims.

N1, I was going to see if I could find and clear someone else, so Shinori was a good target. Shinori is town, cop-confirmed unless my inspection has a chance of failure and it failed, which is possible, of course.

Something about you just doesn't seem right. I can't play a meta because I've never played with you, but you just don't feel quite right. As you are for now confirmed, I will drop any accusations until a later time.

super tired and should be sleeping but

more or less just seem to point things out, as opposed to accusing anyone of scum or not.

uh so saying "i don't like this" and "this strikes me as weird/scummy" doesn't count according to you. nice job there

and since i'm saying that i want these people lynched, i find them scummy. maybe yes it might pay to be clearer but at the very least it's implied in context

Something about you just doesn't seem right. I can't play a meta because I've never played with you, but you just don't feel quite right. As you are for now confirmed, I will drop any accusations until a later time.

The aggressiveness(???)/jumpiness is probably throwing you off

anyway I'm going to wait for a response from Prims, but I'll ##Vote: Manix in the meantime

He's unsure of both a Rapier and an Elie lynch. If we have to settle for Othin today we might end up doing that.

OK, so I will post my thoguhts.

13th: Hi.

Bizz: Again, only slight scumvibes, but I get those from Bizz whenever I read mafia.

Manix: Why are you acting strange? These are the same vibes I get from you when we play and you're scum.

BBM: Something about you gives me townvibes. After reading, you seem like a townie to me.

Elieson: You seems very confused as I read your opinions. Your cases also strike me as slightly scummy, but something feels more like town than scum.

Shinori: Clear, so long as the action was successful.

Othin: You're so scummy to me, and I can't even explain why.

Psych: Post more, please.

Aleph: Post more about someone other than Elie, please.

Prims: NOOOO WHY DID YOU DIE

Rapier: Post more please.

Mancer: I'm getting conflicting vibes.

ughhh listpost.

also since scum likely scanned Prims N1 with a rolecop and called his bluff that way I'm a little wary... but I don't know

##unvote 13th

##vote Elieson

For now, at least.

Anyways, I may or may not be here for phase end, and since Othin isn't going to be there either, I'd prefer if he claimed before I got back home in the evening.

As you wish.

I'm Trace, the Tracker. BBM, I tracked you Night 0 and saw you visit yourself. I'm assuming you can verify this.

I can give my Night 1 results as well if necessary.

"and saw you visit yourself"

oh.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elie

I'm going to put my vote here instead since it seems more people want an Elie lynch, Prims hasn't responded in the thread yet though

I'm frankly really pissed that you outted that I'm town cause now I'm just gonna die when the night comes.

Also. 13th.

LEVITY IS THE OTHER MASON BUDDY AND HASN'T BEEN CCED.

PLEASE STOP SAYING SHES SCUMMY.

Actually I'm kind of iffy on that claim at the moment.

You inspected Prims night 0. Night 1 you inspected me, prims died. If scum had a role cop and had inspected prims n0 it was obvious that he would die after his claim. Why did you inspect me though?

N0 I have no clue why Rein scanned Prims.

N1, I was going to see if I could find and clear someone else, so Shinori was a good target. Shinori is town, cop-confirmed unless my inspection has a chance of failure and it failed, which is possible, of course.

You wanted to clear someone, even though you had seen prims was mason and he had claimed I was his mason buddy huh?

Yeah this doesn't add up what-so-ever.

Unless of course it told you who the other mason buddy is.

I feel like this Elie lynch will be a mislynch, but I have no proof to back this up, and my gut tends to be a bad instinct to follow.

Also Tracker

##Unvote

I also feel like we should lynch Psych or Obviam, because they are being scummy, and Obviam feels really tunnely toward Elieson.

And since Manix is scummy, Othin, track him, see if he kills anyone?