Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent reaction thanks for proving you're mafia

Also I like how scorri came in and said there were 49 hours left in a 60 hour phase after you claimed I hadn't responded to anything from day 2. Of course I responded to stuff from day 2. I responded by not acknowledging it because the day had just started and there wasn't anything interesting yet. I read over the posts and didn't spot anything odd so I didn't say anything about it. Anything I saw that reinforced my opinions from day 1 wasn't any more useful either because it was just more of the same.

get at me scumnnori. You too eliescum

I really don't find 13th that scummy. Most of the reasons you've pointed out about him basically just come down to him not trusting the mason claim, which IMO is more dumb than scummy. I can't see why scum would say something like that. And if they would, Psych is saying basically the same stuff and in a worse way. Meanwhile, Othin isn't saying anything at all. If we look at the Rein/13th playerslot, they've both offered (some) opinions on Elie, IIRC, while Othin hasn't. He's said he's willing to look at a Manix case, but hasn't said anything about Elie, Psych, 13th, or anyone else that people are finding scummy. And even the Manix bit was him offering no opinions and telling Bizz to come up with reasons for him.

I haven't had much to say. I'm honestly kind of lost at this point; I suspected Elie on Day 1, but that was Kiryn related stuff and she came up neutral. I don't like the Bizz opposition, but that doesn't offer much information.

A quick search of your ISO tells me that you haven't given a single reason for why you find Elie scummy. You just replied once to Prims saying "I think Elie is scummy" but then retracted that because you didn't think it made sense for Elie and Kiryn to be scumbuddies, and you found Kiryn worse. Then after you started suspecting Kiryn of being Snowman, you voted Elie again for a little bit. I'm not very impressed with that halfway into Day 2, tbh.

BBM I don't like that you keep trying to defend everyone Prims and I want lynched

We can settle for Othin lynch but we really think he isn't as likely to flip scum as 13th or Manix

Okay so, while Othin may seem a nice lynch (especially since some of his recent posts have been bothering me a bit, and the "oh I don't really know what to do now" spiel has been overused by scum lately), I don't particularly enjoy BBM's tunneling. His contributions have also significantly deteriorated in quality. Ftr BBM was my towniest read yesterday but it's agitating that he isn't listening at all and handwaved Prims's Manix case multiple times.

I checked the Quicktopic and Prims wants to add he feels BBM's scumhunting has become a lot more self-centered (for lack of a better word); as in, he won't consider other peoples' opinions very much. He thinks Othin might be a mislynch target that scum are taking advantage of (our scumreads are the ones voting him, ie Manix and Elie).

We really need to get something done, I'm getting anxious.

@Manix: Explain why you aren't for an Elie lynch anymore?

@Everyone: Out of all of our potential lynch candidates today (Othin, 13th, Manix, maaybe Elie) which one do you feel will most likely flip scum and why? Also we need to finally settle on a lynch because time is widing down.

OH AND @Obviam: We all know you would like to lynch Elie. What are you thoughts on a 13th or Manix lynch?

Hi I exist. Also what the fuck, hidden players and Fool? This is terrible.

This post is kinda old, but I feel like I have to address it anyway:

Lets look at the cases on both of them thus far:

Rapier:

1) Having prior knowledge that I might be a mislynch and slipping it out in RVS.

2) Grasping by linking up two unrelated points together.

3) Trying to already set up lynches ED1.

Look at his first point. How would I know about him being a mislynch? If I were scum, or if I were some sort of role/alignment cop. Here goes Mancer, saying out loud "Lol he rolecrumbed cop right there guys he might be sucm let's lynch him". Just saying that, if I were scum, I wouldn't defend him. Not that I did, as it was just a reaction test meant for Prims (who ignored it all together because of Manix and Mancer reacting to me so much). Also, I'm not the cop.

And look at his third point. I was trying to set up a lynch on Prims on RVS with a very very simple and faulty excuse. Hey, amazing plan. I didn't know I was that smart. My Near avatar is finally giving me powers! Seriously now, NO.

From what I see now, Manix is extremely reluctant to lay a vote on Rapier. It takes a lot of coercion from Levy before he shifts his vote over to Rapier and after that, Manix just removes his vote from Rapier at the earliest opportunity to vote someone else.

Something is definitely fishy here. Regardless of whether or not Rapier is scum, I think that Manix's reluctance to vote Rapier could be a form of buddying up to Rapier.

##Unvote: Rapier ##Vote: Manix: You have a lot of explaining to do about why you absolutely hate having your vote on Rapier.

Goddamnit Mancer you just made a post saying I looked scummier than Manix. Now you decide to vote him in less than 30 minutes after your post. Stop being opportunistic.

Aleph's post reminds me massively of ToS mafia. Standard elie to me as always been weird and slightly emotional. Glancing over his posts that seemed to be more of what I got from him.

Argh Shinori, please stop making comparissons on meta this is silly as hell. I remember when people said I was not scum in one Mafia because I always seemed scummy when I was town, when I was scum. If you really blindly believe this, then know that this logic does not work, buddy.

If Rapier and Obviam are going to do this "lurk and post quote walls" thing after posting nothing serious when we have less than 24 hours left in the day then fuck that. I am not happy about being at three votes over (a) an earlygame vote, (b) Obviam being gay for me, © some dude who doesn't know the definition of tunneling.

Sorry about that Prims buddy, I would've got my vote off you if I were here/not lazy.

What does consolidating mean in this context?

I'm voting for kdanger because most of the players seem to be doing so and because of your claim, Prims.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH", said the sheep

Also BBM was trusting Mancer way too much, and giving him way too much credit. Luckily he fixed that in his next post!

actually

BBM: What was the point of that listpost? Why not cut out anybody you didn't have substantial opinions on? Your Rein comment and Mancer comments are exactly what's terrible about listposts. "Meh these guys look kind of bad but whatever" * no opinion *

tbh you are reminding me of my scumplay from Chilean.

This post kinda sums what I said earlier.

Something to think about by the way. This is all speculationg butttt....

Why would scum target the commute claim? I'm assuming one of a couple things.

A: They just called his bluff.

B: They have a cop and inspected him/levy on N0 or something. Or they inspected me, which I actually highly doubt.

C: They have a strongarm/safeguard.

I dunno. I think "get rid of the obvtown (or most obvtown)" as scum is a good idea, so maybe that's it? People believed his Mason claim.

OKay so far I pretty much believe Bizz? I'm not quiet sure what to add, but once we lynch a mafia or two I'd like to maybe lynch Bizz, as I'm worried about the possibility of a flip from her.

What is this I don't even

Why lynch someone who is obviously Town?

And yeah as BBM says letting the Vig get Kiryn really wouldn't have made sense. On top of wasting the Vig's time and possibly ammo if you could even get them to go through with it, it'd just have been delaying unnecessarily and risked screw-ups. If she really was lynchproof town, or alternatively vigproof scum, it'd be bad either way, much worse than lynching lynchproof town or any plausible mafia. Of course, she was a Fool, but that scenario still wouldn't have been any worse for us as a lynch as compared to as a vig kill.

My thoughts about Bizz's question exactly. I didn't write something because I'm lazy, so I'll be using this post of yours to answer her earlier question.

@Manix

I wasn't? I was voting you because Bizz was basically cleared and said she wanted you lynched soooooo

What the hell was this justification

Actually ##Unvote

##Vote: 13th

Prims and I were both pretty confident in who we thought the scumteam was and then 13th happened. I'm kind of getting a little antsy; I know I'm not done with the Manix material yet but it seems way too hard to convince you guys to lynch him

I think that between 13th and Othin 13th is way more scummy

Maybe we aren't all lynching Manix because your case about him is faulty. Your case about 13th is also meh. He hasn't contributed much and read everything wrong, but other than that, I see nothing scummy from him.

Then again, I don't like Manix much because of his overreaction to my post in D1. Other than that, I don't think much about him. He's been meh and flying under the radar, but at least he isn't being a derp like Psych and Obviam. I'd rather lynch one of them, to be honest. 13th looks like 13th to me. Mancer is being kinda jumpy but other than that, nothing much, he's been helping actually (or had been, before he disappeared). BBM has pretty cool opinions and I like him, same for Othin.

Uhm. Seriously I don't see fool or Hidden player either as messed up.

No reason to complain about the set-up, especially in the open.

Also Rapier I'm sorry you hate it, but when it's early day 1 and you have nothing else to go off of Meta is generally more accurate than RANDOMLY GUESSING WHO'S SCUM.

Also Rapier I'm sorry you hate it, but when it's early day 1 and you have nothing else to go off of Meta is generally more accurate than RANDOMLY GUESSING WHO'S SCUM.

Well, you're kinda right here. On RVS/D1, all we have to do is see who looks the most suspiciosu for any kind of stuff, silly or not, and bang them for it. Reminds me of the Touhou fighting games. I'll call this Scumhunting Touhou Style.

20a. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs. You can also whine on IRC, and I'll do my best to humor you.

Please and thank you.

I also don't think Psych and Obviam are scum and your case on them actually kinda sucks (being a derp =/= scum) so thanks for being a hypocrite

@Rapier, please refer to the actual post where I showed how I arrived at my conclusions and reads on you. There's a more detailed analysis on my reads on you there.

The thing about me finding you scummier than Manix then voting him after is because of Manix's vote hop over to Elieson. That is enough for me to see how reluctant Manix is to vote you. Regardless of your alignment, I think Manix's actions in this case is something to be of note.

@Levity, my scum reads are:

Want to lynch:

Elieson

Manix

Rapier

Don't mind lynching:

Othin

I don't really have thoughts on him other than unexplained "bad vibes" I didn't even think were worth bringing up until Bizz insisted.

What I can say is that I don't think Prims' case against Manix makes much sense. Lynching the Lynchproof claim was perfectly logical, at least aside from the Fool possibility. *cough*

You do realise that this is you defending Manix in a roundabout way again? I actually have this feeling that you and Manix might be scum buddies because of all the subtle indirect defenses you have provided for him.

You do realise that this is you defending Manix in a roundabout way again? I actually have this feeling that you and Manix might be scum buddies because of all the subtle indirect defenses you have provided for him.

I don't think there's much subtlety in "that case against him is bad because x".

Kiryn hasn't done much of....anything, but i feel like this is a repeat FAYZ and such where an überlynch consolidated during d1 turns out to be another mislynch.

Psych seems exceptionally town this game, and I can't really explain why.

I found this gem of a post while rereading the thread. Look at the bolded part and try to assume a scum mindset. kdanger is something like an ITP and a non-scum, so Elie has sort of revealed that he is scum here and knows immediately that kdanger is a non-scum.

That second paragraph on Psych could be Elie trying to hard defend his scum buddy, Psych. Both of them have to be like into now.

##Unvote: Manix

##Vote: Elieson