Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Oh. Yeah. Gonna need to think about this a bit more.

##unvote

This whole thing is fucking weird. You knew he was lying, but you knew he was making that fact obvious to you. I have no idea what to make of this.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed he got a town read on me and was gambiting based on that. Either that or I suspected he was cop and had investigated me the night before.

I looked at it and pictured it as something Town!Prims would do, not scum!Prims. I thought about it for a bit, which is why I didn't respond to the thread right away and I chose to go along with it.

Also I tried communicating in some code to Prims in thread to see what his actual role was, since I assumed he was actually cop or something and wanting to fake claim to keep out of harms way.

It was in the post where I asked him to talk privately with me.

Okay that makes sense. And it would have been a shitty mafia ploy since you could reveal it anytime if you wanted to and it'd be revealed on its own if you ever died.

Anyway. I'd like to hear from 13th whenever he gets online.

Otherwise, Obviam needs to come back and post and stuffs. A few people do actually.

Something to think about by the way. This is all speculationg butttt....

Why would scum target the commute claim? I'm assuming one of a couple things.

A: They just called his bluff.

B: They have a cop and inspected him/levy on N0 or something. Or they inspected me, which I actually highly doubt.

C: They have a strongarm/safeguard.

Out of anyone else in the game I want Manix to be lynched today, or at least to get more pressure than people are giving him right now. What do you guys think of Manix? If he doesn't at least give off some scumvibes to you, re-read his ED1 content; maybe you see it a little more clearly. I already presented Prims's side of the case but if it requires mine too then I'll elaborate in a moment.

I just got back from a bunch of conferences and I need a moment to compose a post, both taking from our quicktopic and also from a closer re-read of D1. But before I do that, this is something Prims said earlier in the thread:

Shinori hasn't done anything good but with any luck scum will NK him. If he's scum he'll probably leave me alive to coast, because if I die then either I'm not actually mason and he's not clear or I'm actually mason and the real mason removes his clear.

Shinori also already addressed the concern I was going to bring up regarding the question "Why did scum kill the commuter claim?" I think either they have a strongman or someone on the team called Prims's bluff, since Prims also mentioned that since he often fakeclaims as town, someone might have used that meta to take the risk, and doc might have been on Shinori instead (if we have one). I think Manix would be likely to do that sort of thing.

OKay so far I pretty much believe Bizz? I'm not quiet sure what to add, but once we lynch a mafia or two I'd like to maybe lynch Bizz, as I'm worried about the possibility of a flip from her.

Psych why would you want to lynch levy? If she wasn't the actual mason the other mason would have claimed.

Also I'm voting 13th for some of the same reasons I voted for Rein. And I want to see if 13th can change my mind. I thought Rein was a viable lynch option yesterday.

Sorry about that. Been having more fun trying to finish a draft than playing mafia, so I wasn't doing anything.

Anywho, I will read Day 1 more carefully before I make any points.

Gimme about 10 minutes.

OK, so after reading Day 1, I find that I don't like the way Bizz is acting. While she has been active and contributing, unlike my predecessor, I don't think something fits right. I also don't believe her mason claim in the slightest, and think Shinori is a more believeable mason claim. I also don't like how Elie has been acting, as he has felt very,,, wishy-washy, especially compared to how he normally plays.

But for now, I dislike the way Rapier has been playing. Or more, his lack of playing. He made a handful of jokeposts, as well as votes I can't tell if he's serious or not. With that said, I want him to be more active.

And as I couldn't find the points that Shinori made against Rein, I'd like to know what those were, if you would.

##Vote: Rapier

OK, so after reading Day 1, I find that I don't like the way Bizz is acting. While she has been active and contributing, unlike my predecessor, I don't think something fits right. I also don't believe her mason claim in the slightest, and think Shinori is a more believeable mason claim. I also don't like how Elie has been acting, as he has felt very,,, wishy-washy, especially compared to how he normally plays.

But for now, I dislike the way Rapier has been playing. Or more, his lack of playing. He made a handful of jokeposts, as well as votes I can't tell if he's serious or not. With that said, I want him to be more active.

And as I couldn't find the points that Shinori made against Rein, I'd like to know what those were, if you would.

You know Shinori retracted his mason claim, right? We know there's a Biscuts out there who was allied with Prims, and no one else is stepping forward.

13th what the fuck??? Shinori RETRACTED his mason claim! and I don't have a counterclaim. If Obviam were to be the actual mason or something I would assume he would have come in here by now, I saw him on Steam playing games earlier

I likely missed it. I still don't believe Bizz's claim. Something seems to convenient about her claiming after Prims dying.

Unless you're counterclaiming the Mason claim, I don't see what problem you have.

##Vote: Othin

I actually feel better about this than Elieson. Othin was right about Kiryn, but him voting Kiryn for 2/3rds of the phase, offering no opinions in the meantime, and then voting Prims for tunneling on her is still bad. And he hasn't done anything this phase other than vote Shinori, which he retracted pretty quickly anyways. On the other hand Elie has at least been giving consistent reads.

Summary of this post is:

Levity is scummy, but I'm voting Rapier because he is inactive.

Why are you voting someone inactive over someone scummy?

I don't mind a Manix lynch. I still find him scummy from Day 1 (my reasons are all there and I'm lazy to repeat myself).

##Vote: Manix

Psych why would you want to lynch levy? If she wasn't the actual mason the other mason would have claimed.

Also I'm voting 13th for some of the same reasons I voted for Rein. And I want to see if 13th can change my mind. I thought Rein was a viable lynch option yesterday.

I'm not saying she isn't Mason, I believe that she is the mason. But she might have something she's lying about, especially since we've had games here before where two lovers would become a wolf when one would die.

ANYWAY

@Bizz I am not sure at the moment, but Othin is giving me vibes and I would say Elieson is starting to ping my radar as well.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IGNORING MANIX

I can't tell what to think of him. Even reading through his posts again, I can't find anything concrete to point to, but I did feel like something seemed odd about his earlier posts.

You said you had more you could say about him, right? Count me among the curious.

I'm not saying she isn't Mason, I believe that she is the mason. But she might have something she's lying about, especially since we've had games here before where two lovers would become a wolf when one would die.

ANYWAY

@Bizz I am not sure at the moment, but Othin is giving me vibes and I would say Elieson is starting to ping my radar as well.

Except if you read the role pm it says that he knows that Biscuits or whatever would never turn against the felt.

As far as I see 13th is still a viable lynch target. As mancer stated, he said levy was scummy and dropped a vote on an inactive.