• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

kdanger [6]: Prims, Bizz, Psych, Shinori, Elie, Manix

Prims [2]: Rapier, Aleph

Elieson [5]: BBM, Rein, Mancer, Othin, kdanger

14 hours remaining.

Yes kdanger's vote switched and counted for herself when voting herself.

Edited by scorri

I've read Homestuck but there's no point in rolespeccing/character speccing because this is a closed setup (we can't be certain we know what's in the game or not) and it wastes time so

Uh, sure? I don't know what this accomplishes.

If you were a Jester, it's unlikely you'd have the ability to vote for yourself, at least from the games I've seen. And if you were a Jester likely to cause any problems for other players, however small, I'm guessing that would be especially true.

So yeah I'll at least buy that you aren't Snowman. Still think that even if you're really Clover, it doesn't make sense for you to not stick with proving yourself by getting lynched, but whatever.

##unvote

##vote Kiryn

Othin, you shouldn't let your knowledge of the flavour cloud your judgement. Jesters that end the game when they win are kind of lame anyways and I doubt Scorri would include one. Anyways I still think Elie is scum but for some reason people are unvoting Kiryn and after the lynchproof claim I don't think anyone else should be lynched today. So ##Unvote, ##Vote: Kiryn

Sorry for being a bit inactive, I had a long day of classes today and then I paid attention to Void first.

Othin, you shouldn't let your knowledge of the flavour cloud your judgement.

Any relevant information is useful. Knowledge of flavor is evidence that helps to determine what roles are plausible.

If someone claimed their character was named "Cellphone", the fact that there is no such Felt member would be perfectly good evidence to bring up to show that there's something wrong with their claim.

Crap, I knew I should have given the mafia better fakeclaims than Cellphone, Microwave, Television, Sausage, Bedpost, Oven, Dishwasher, and Toaster!

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be information into how many mafia members there are.

Edited by scorri

Generally the mafia are given both character fakeclaims when the flavour is something that other people might know (and Scorri alluded just now that she did). So I really don't think that flavourspec is going to make a difference here, especially as Scorri would probably want people to be able to do as well regardless of their knowledge of Homestuck.

If you're not playing and have a reason to post, please mark your post as not playing. Thank you. Also, if there is a specific issue that you have a problem with, please bring it up with me so that I can address it as the host of the game.

ok hi

I'm alright with the kdanger lynch and think that a Lynchproof test is the best option in case it is a bluff/ to sorta-clear a townie, though I still have my eye on Eli for his earlier behavior.

I say, uh, is Rein dead as well? I wish he could respond more or at least explain his post he made at one point in time better.

For this, this was the main post in question...

FYI I can't see with my own eyes, that kiryn is thread lurking. Phone browser doesn't show the "viewing" part, so I can't see what you see, and can only agree mindlessly with what's being said in that regard. And yea like I wanna sheep something that I can't actually spot due to technology.

Also I think it's scummy to push a lynch early on (though I guess it's a moot point because I forgot phase doesn't end with a hammer on d1 until just now)

I find aleph decidededly null. If me wanting a case on Aleph to not include meta is that strange of a request, then someone just shoot me now.

Mancer: aleph acted like this once as scum so he is scummy.

Seriously, is that a case?

Fine, you all once again think Prims is the mighty god of SF mafia, just because he responds, ok I'll humour you all by voting for someone I feel is less obviscum.

[vote snipped to make scorri votecounting easier]

I don't like it because he's saying he thinks Prims is scummier and then proceeds to switch to Mancer because people are giving him shit for it. It just felt like he did that to try and appease those people rather than he actually wanted to. The reasons he thinks Prims is "obvscum" are poor like pushing for a lynch on someone he finds scummy. I feel like he tried to back up his vote after the fact when it was random as hell at the time, and said attempts to back it up later just feel like weak reasons and he just wants to keep voting Prims.

(he's changed his vote now but it felt like he was being very opportunistic at the time, so I thought this was worth addressing. as it is, he's still my top scumread)

also with the whole Psych thing he could just be a non-visiting role that also targets (watcher is an example), but I don't know how likely this is and I don't think he should out his role at this point. It is weird, though.

##unvote (Elieson)

##Vote kdangerous menace to society

these always take way longer than they need to

Watcher isn't ninja unless the mod goes by epicmafia logic (and if they do it should be mentioned in the role PM imo).

Though what're the odds of watcher + eagle eye + masons anyway? <_<

I'd be more willing to think something like that would just be a beloved princess type of role.

Not really.

Her own goal is to manipulate Spades into killing her.

can we avoid roleflavorspec please because this is not being productive at all

in theory knowing the source material is a bonus (like knowing flavor references and stuff) but should never be a barrier to outside people wanting to just play a game of mafia (as evident by mancer's confusion)

Fool speculation isn't really worth it, especially since this game isn't bastard. If kdanger really is a jester then the game proooobably won't end over it and good on her for playing it well I guess (but no offense if she's not :X), we get an anti-town out of the way in the process anyway.