Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Regardless: what I'm getting is, there's one person who's at the center of a whole lot of weirdness. What's especially standing out to me now is that Prims is insisting on Kiryn for dubious reasons. Recalling the beginning, he commented favorably on a Kiryn lynch before any of the reasons he's citing even came up. Meanwhile, as he says, Kiryn is an easy target.

For the record I commented favorably on a Kiryn lynch because he was a newb and I wanted to see what he'd say in response.

Kiryn being a non-informative lynch is bullshit; we get information just because people will have been on his wagon. And if he's SCUM then you can hardly call that uninformative, scumflips are always the tool of choice.

Sure, Kiryn seems like an easy target, but is he being treated that way? No, everybody wants to go "a bloo bloo bloo Kiryn is too newb to be scum" instead of hopping on for the apparent Easy Mislynch and it's entirely possible this is because his buddies don't want to bus him.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kiryn is scum we can look at the people who were adverse to lynching her :o)

this is pure meta but you just threw up a big flag for me bizz

and yes I know this includes me but I just have a gut thing all the sudden that I can't explain

Except I actually wasn't referring to you specifically.

I just don't agree that a kdanger lynch WON'T be informative for us.

Except I actually wasn't referring to you specifically.

I just don't agree that a kdanger lynch WON'T be informative for us.

yeah I guess

again, that was meta, but that's usually the type of stuff when you're mafia and it's going to be a mislynch

Shinori is the other mason and should be able to confirm me as town.

Yeah, this thing. Prims can I talk to you privately?

##Unvote:

Where has a tight, close, friend of mine called Mancer gone? I feel like he hasn't left much of an impression this game.

I say, uh, is Rein dead as well? I wish he could respond more or at least explain his post he made at one point in time better.

Rein's one little extra, weird, confusing post seems off to me still.

##Vote: Kdanger

I'm fine with this lynch as of the moment but yeah, mancer and rein.

I ignored the kdanger lynch because I don't really see the case on her compared to the cases on Elie/Manix/Rapier.

##Unvote: Manix

##Vote: kdanger

If this is town's consensus though, I would not mind a kdanger lynch.

when kiryn comes around she might probably want to claim

as for psych, shrug. I don't remember doing that as scum but I pulled another all-nighter and it seems like I make the least sense in games when I do that. I really don't think this lynch is going to turn up town though; if it does I'm going to be really surprised

That's L-2.

Though, why is Mancer consolidating when Elie is still a viable consolidation target? <_< I want a kdanger lynch and all but that seems pre-emptive given that you haven't been scumreading him.

Hmm, Kiryn was here just a moment ago and yet didn't claim. That looks pretty bad right now.

If she hasn't claimed in an hour, I'll move my vote back to her. If she does claim, well, we'll have to see what she claims.

I'll go ahead and commit to this lynch, but I just feel for a minute that there's a chance Shinori and Prims /may/ be scum and Prims has a report on either Kiryn being doc or something and this a ploy or he's bussing her so he and shinori are uncontested later.

Basically I don't like this but ugh mason claims.

except kdanger has like 5 votes stacked on her and has been in the thread twice but still hasn't said anything.

except kdanger has like 5 votes stacked on her and has been in the thread twice but still hasn't said anything.

if this is true then he just switched to appearing anonymously when called out

Othin, what are your current reads other than on me and Kiryn?

@Mod: Can you prod Rapier for inactivity?

Ok my head is about 7 million % more clear today.

Thoughts:

Shinori/Prims!Masons...ahhhhhh ok I guess I can but that. Shino and I have a history with mason claims, but I think tis is legit.

Mancer comes back and has absolutely nothing to say except "eh sure I guess if you all say so I can hop on the wagon".

Kiryn hasn't done much of....anything, but i feel like this is a repeat FAYZ and such where an überlynch consolidated during d1 turns out to be another mislynch.

Bizzu is coming across to me as scummy with her more recent posts. "wait wait let me test something" (what did you test?) and her excessive and constantly repeated koruna story. I don't trust it and think it's more of an attempt to force-maintain town cred post-flip. She isn't really doing anything about Othin either. Just asking him "what else so you think" essentially, is giving me a bizzuOthin Scumteam.

Psych seems exceptionally town this game, and I can't really explain why.

I don't think I've ever had a game with so many hunches.

LOL ELIE I WAS TESTING ©

I saw Prims post (a) (b) and © and I didn't know that ( c ) automatically becomes © I was having one of my moments

Othin, what are your current reads other than on me and Kiryn?

Elieson is the first I was thinking of after you claimed. Thought about moving my vote to him, but based on what he said, he and Kiryn would cast suspicion on each other if either was found mafia, so that makes a Kiryn lynch a more sensible option than I had been thinking.

That's L-2.

Though, why is Mancer consolidating when Elie is still a viable consolidation target? <_< I want a kdanger lynch and all but that seems pre-emptive given that you haven't been scumreading him.

What does consolidating mean in this context?

I'm voting for kdanger because most of the players seem to be doing so and because of your claim, Prims.

Consolidating meaning voting a wagon to get a lynch. Note that we don't need hammer this game.

Me being a Mason doesn't confirm kdanger as scum, just that I'm town. You're sheeping a case on a player you don't find scummy when a player you do find scummy (Elie) can still be lynched, which makes me go ???.

Consolidating meaning voting a wagon to get a lynch. Note that we don't need hammer this game.

Me being a Mason doesn't confirm kdanger as scum, just that I'm town. You're sheeping a case on a player you don't find scummy when a player you do find scummy (Elie) can still be lynched, which makes me go ???.

Uhh, I didn't know that emphasised part until now.

##Unvote: kdanger

##Vote: Elieson in lieu of that.

Elieson, I see you've sidestepped the points that I have raised against you in an earlier post.

You accused me of being scummy because of using a weak/meta reason of finding Aleph scummy when there isn't much other than meta and behavioural patterns for us to go onto to get scum reads off of people.

At the same time though, you said that your case was weak (or voting for someone less scum) in that exact same post. I don't get why you are even voting for someone that you find less scum than someone else. That is definitely a questionable point.

Add in the fact that your only "case" on me is me using meta to find someone else mildly scummy. Do you have any other cases, other than that and my vote switch to kdanger, because I thought a hammer or majority vote was required for a lynch, on me?