Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

##Vote: BBM do not forget that because you won a game as sk, we are kin

A Mancer policy lynch should be if no other viable options are available :o) I would copypaste a kawaii emoticon there but for the moment I am phonebound ):

And you vote for your kin? :(:

Also you're making it sound like a Mancer policy lynch is actually a semi-viable option.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think it is?

You think it is?

I mean it's funny as a joke but are you seriously espousing it? Besides, the rules explicitly state, I believe, that you can't ask for a role/alignment, so the fact that Mancer has asked to be scum in his last few games doesn't actually mean anything.

You think it is?

I mean it's funny as a joke but are you seriously espousing it? Besides, the rules explicitly state, I believe, that you can't ask for a role/alignment, so the fact that Mancer has asked to be scum in his last few games doesn't actually mean anything.

What does that have anything to do with his role in this game? ;/

Also, you seem to be taking my joke much too serious.

Well, I'm the Hitman Commuting Nightvig, Rapier, so joke's on you.

brb telling my Scum Driver and Scum Hitman to go after you. You just don't mess with a Don, man, else you sleep with the fishes.

brb telling my Scum Driver and Scum Hitman to go after you. You just don't mess with a Don, man, else you sleep with the fishes.

Did you miss the part where I'm a COMMUTING Vig? Your Driver can't touch me bro.

Guys stop shitposting and vote Mancer, he needs to go.

Unvote

##Vote: Prims

Dude is hurrying us up and telling us to vote Mancer, he wants a mislynch and thus is scum

Okay so I am going to try and spark discussion.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier because I don't know I just get Bad Vibes from his last post. Other people I get Bad Vibes from are BBM and Manix, although Manix is purely a hunch compared to the other two. It's ED1 and we're three pages in (20ppp master race) so obviously these aren't conclusive reads or anything.

Obviously the BBM feelings come from his reaction to the policy lynch joke. Quick to defend Mancer.

Other Interesting Thing: Mancer seems to be completely unaffected by the policy lynch jokes. Just something of note.

rapier's post is ehhhhh

like it can be taken two ways: jokevote or srsvote

jokevote means Rapier is just jumping around RVS (and not really being too productive with it imo)

srsvote implies that rapier wants prims lynched for attempting a "mislynch" (like, we don't know if it will be or not), which either goes under possible opportunistic scum or derp town (which leads more into the reasoning for jokevote)

not leaving a good opinion on him in either case

"His vote could be either this or that. Don't have a good opinion on him. Casually leave vote on Psych"