Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell what to think of him. Even reading through his posts again, I can't find anything concrete to point to, but I did feel like something seemed odd about his earlier posts.

You said you had more you could say about him, right? Count me among the curious.

Othin, I might be oversensitive, but this feels like indirect defending of Manix. I have a feeling that you have been defending Manix in this way too in Day 1. I'm going to go look at it just to be much clearer on this aspect.

I can't tell what to think of him. Even reading through his posts again, I can't find anything concrete to point to, but I did feel like something seemed odd about his earlier posts.

You said you had more you could say about him, right? Count me among the curious.

Like, look at this post. "I couldn't find anything I could use to push a lynch on Manix, so please do the work for me so that I can jump on the wagon later."

Okay well I suppose an Othin lynch wouldn't be too bad either, I just find it extremely uncomfortable that no one's really mentioned Manix at all today (but mentioning RAPIER who hasn't posted since Ed1 it's just super odd to me; Manix is more likely to flip scum than Rapier I think)

I hope I'm not coming off as tunneling or anyhow; I feel that this is the best lynch option but maybe if there's a vig out there he could take care of him anyway, maybe (vig if you exist do what you want it's okay)

I don't really like how vaguely 13th worded his suspicion on me. Let me break down the post:

OK, so after reading Day 1, I find that I don't like the way Bizz is acting.

Why?

While she has been active and contributing, unlike my predecessor, I don't think something fits right.

If you want to build a case on me you should try to find some specific/viable reason why you don't like my behavior because otherwise this is a bunch of bullshit. There's no support for your argument here. and lol at "oh she's been active and contributing but she's still bad" that kinda makes your whole case counterproductive, it makes me seem more good than bad

Then he turns around and

I also don't believe her mason claim in the slightest, and think Shinori is a more believeable mason claim. I also don't like how Elie has been acting, as he has felt very,,, wishy-washy, especially compared to how he normally plays.

Could you give specific examples of Elie's wishy-washiness? Because otherwise you're full of shit there too. It sounds like you didn't read the thread very well.

And then despite that he voteparks on Rapier for being inactive. I don't feel that this is town play. Also the last time someone attacked me when I claimed mason (Helios) he was scum, so he h heheheh.

@Othin

I do but I need to go sleep or do something else since I can't really concentrate right now

@BBM

Bizz, why do you think Manix is worse than Elie or Othin?

Same as I said to Othin; in the meantime I already gave you guys Prims's case, I think you should read it

I'm going to leave now

Well damn Shinori just cracked the game open, we might as well give up. RIP Levity/Prims scumteam

This was mentioned in our QT and I intended on including it with my other stuff but this was an intentional breadcrumb by Prims in case you guys missed it

WRT Prims's Manix case- I don't fully agree with it. Manix did have a lot of comments about policy-lynching Kiryn, which I pointed out yesterday, but he also did comment on other stuff while he said it in most of his other posts. Also, as far as policy-lynching Kiryn goes despite him not having a scumread on him, I agree with that. Most vigs are limited shot, so why should one shoot someone who, if telling the truth, is an Eagle Eye? It was a pretty unbelievable claim, but eh.

To sum up my complete thoughts about him, I see the reasons for the case but I don't think that they're as strong as what could be said about Elie, Othin, or even Psych.

Othin, I might be oversensitive, but this feels like indirect defending of Manix. I have a feeling that you have been defending Manix in this way too in Day 1. I'm going to go look at it just to be much clearer on this aspect.

I don't really have thoughts on him other than unexplained "bad vibes" I didn't even think were worth bringing up until Bizz insisted.

What I can say is that I don't think Prims' case against Manix makes much sense. Lynching the Lynchproof claim was perfectly logical, at least aside from the Fool possibility. *cough*

And yeah as BBM says letting the Vig get Kiryn really wouldn't have made sense. On top of wasting the Vig's time and possibly ammo if you could even get them to go through with it, it'd just have been delaying unnecessarily and risked screw-ups. If she really was lynchproof town, or alternatively vigproof scum, it'd be bad either way, much worse than lynching lynchproof town or any plausible mafia. Of course, she was a Fool, but that scenario still wouldn't have been any worse for us as a lynch as compared to as a vig kill.

I'm not, but I think Othin and Elie are worse. Anyways, I'll be back in a while, but I want Othin to actually come up with something. He's just going along with what others are saying right now.

Anyways, I'll be back in a while, but I want Othin to actually come up with something. He's just going along with what others are saying right now.

Apparently my one great insight isn't acceptable here and you all let the universe get destroyed regardless. :awesome:

That was probably the worst way you could have responded to BBM's post and kinda makes me want to vote you

had post, post went boom

gdi

quoting is effort so you don't get many

from this post here

kdanger could've just be vigged.

you wanted to vig a lynchproof claim? that doesn't sound like a smart idea.

let me clarify: I wanted to lynchproof test for a clear/fakeclaiming scum. not hard to understand.

and say "yeah I was dumb" under pressure, so I can see him as scum who dug himself a ditch.

people make mistakes, you know. i'm willing to admit if I goofed.

Shinori also already addressed the concern I was going to bring up regarding the question "Why did scum kill the commuter claim?" I think either they have a strongman or someone on the team called Prims's bluff, since Prims also mentioned that since he often fakeclaims as town, someone might have used that meta to take the risk, and doc might have been on Shinori instead (if we have one). I think Manix would be likely to do that sort of thing.

strongman doesn't beat commuter most of the time for what i remember, so yeah

there are multiple other alternatives that could have happened, so i wouldn't bring this point down to just meta alone

psych/13th: jesus stop saying the mason claim is suspicious/we should lynch bizz/etc

i feel the mason claim is legit because the quoted part i addressed earlier sounds like prims over anyone else

mancer: got opinions on anyone else at this point?

for all the suspicion i have/had on me, elie hasn't even addressed me AT ALL throughout the game (I checked his iso to be sure).

opinions on Rapier, myself, and anyone else of your choosing

i even called him out earlier (D1) to give an opinion on me and he never did

that's super weird and i don't like the implications

this post is non-commital, not giving a concrete opinion (even though there's easily enough to comment on)

i don't like this.

his other posts also irk me in the same way because he really isn't giving many opinions about other players (and the logic behind shinori and the mason claim was super flawed and felt like trying to make something out of nothing)

psych is still pinging me hard, mostly for wanting to lynch the mason claim and trying to push undue suspicion with the "lovers turned wolf" comment (which shinori already refuted)

honestly i'd be okay with a lynch on any of othin/psych/elie today

psych doesn't have any support right now though

##Vote: Othin

i had to deliberate who I thought was more scummy out of the three and othin is the one pinging me the most (elie at least has some opinions, psych doesn't have support yet)

Bizz I think you should do more than just ask one person's opinions about one other person with those posts. It looks like half assed scumming around.

So I actually had this feeling Prims was scum like always and I guess that was a huge misread, but I still feel alright enough about my other reads to keep parts of the post I didn't get to put up last day phase.

obviam sux and is really gay

ilu

I like your kdanger opinion but [prims comment snipped because it was wrong and stupid]

basically the same as the reasons other people put out previously.

this kind of dictioning around is why people think ur maf

Mancer: aleph acted like this once as scum so he is scummy.

no that's not how it works lol

Fine, you all once again think Prims is the mighty god of SF mafia, just because he responds, ok I'll humour you all by voting for someone I feel is less obviscum.

lol quit whining, that's a horrible excuse to stop hating on prims for town cred so you don't accidentally lynch your lover and we all know that everyone is completely aware that I'm better than all of you in every way except good looks, and in that department I still beat everyone who isn't Bizz (and maybe kdanger's hair).

And emotion is a null tell iirc

If you recall? You're working with something you don't know for sure? Then here, I'll clear it up for you. There are no null tells in mafia. I notoriously twist actual events in my life into excuses to help me creep through the game, even if shit's pretty horrible. Real mafia players use everything to their advantage.

get big son

[bullshit]

quote name='Scumnori'

Side note, I have a MASSIVE tooth ache and I'm most likely getting my wisdom teeth removed sometime very soon.

this is the thing I was talking about he's actually having tooth issues and he's actually going to abuse that to get out of being questioned later

I am not happy about [...] Obviam being gay for me

mmm mm you deal with it honey /me limp wrist

Basically I don't like this but ugh mason claims.

lol since when do you care about protecting masons

BABAT

bsh.

Accidentally deleted the quote snapback info for this quote tag and I'm too lazy to look it up again, but I think Eli said this:

Shinori/Prims!Masons...ahhhhhh ok I guess I can but that.

of course you can it's good for your team

Epic way to start the game there, good job snikedanger.

So it looks like I'm anti-Eli and anti-Scumnori. Kdanger is apparently up there on my list too. I just woke up from an unexpectedly long nap so I've slept since then