What will NoA do about Nowi?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't the children in this game from the future or something, when Nowi would be significantly older?

If the answer is yes, then my only concern about Nowi is why NOA changed her name from Nono.

The problem with that is that Nowi is that her race is supposed to age slower. There are some factors people seem to be overlooking though (like the long sleeps and Tiki somehow aging a bit between the original two Akanea Fire Emblems). Also, she does receive the proposal ring in the present, even if they don't actually marry and have a kid at that point.

The current topic of conversation is stupid so I'm changing it

If the Battle of Barhara was 16 years ago then how is Corpul only 10 years old?

Not everyone died in the battle of Barhara. Only Sigurd was confirmed dead, others died but some others were born years later.

Here's an answer to this silly argument.

Nowi is just a huge troll.

She enjoys dressing like she does and acting like she does because she just loves messing with people.

Alternatively, from what I've gleened from her supports, all Manaketes' bodies age more rapidly when they use their Dragonstones to transform. So it stands to reason that by time the war ends, Nowi will look more mature, at least physically. Does that sound better?