Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Let's see if I've understood this. Marth scanned Balc, got vanilla. Sho scanned SB/Shinori, got two Force members. Marth got a message about a role booster, and a message about a leader and another role. Sho got a message about an Other Guy, and a message about a role booster.

This makes more sense now, the only unexplained bit is the role booster message. Possibly that's the person responsible for making both of you receive results on who the other scanned? Don't know how or why he'd reveal himself now.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the role booster, the person that targetted them and made that last message (if my assumption is right).

Though I may be thinking too far and that last message is random but eh. Worth an hypothesis.

I had a larger post and I deleted most of it. I was connecting the dots and I feel that we should stop talking about the subject in case the mafia teams haven't already kind of deciphered the puzzle of the two cop roles. However I think we should end up lynching Balc based off of the two cop roles and their weird co-ordination with each other.

If we want I can post what I think I actually found out but I'm not sure if it will be more helpful to us or the scum teams.

Indefinite targetting role, I don't even know if there's a courier in the game.

Chances are Balcerzak is scum anyways so what we do now is wait for more cop results and daytime lynch Balc.

Also Shinori if scorri is saying the truth and you're not lying about your role then Balc is the only mafia left. :/

I highly doubt that the vanillizer is town. I would sincerely hope that a town vanillizer would know better than to target blindly on N0, target the claimed Rolecop on N1, or really target anyone at all. If they end up being town I would chew them out really hard in postgame.

I'd wager his role name wouldn't be something as straight forward as Role Booster then.

Do we nominate Sho to scan Balc just to be sure or do we just lynch Balc tomorrow and ask Sho to scan other people?

Actually, assuming Shinori is telling the truth about his role then there are two scum left. One of whom is allied with the Other Guys and another who must be allied with the Mafia. I asked Elie and he confirmed that he would inform us if a faction was eliminated. It seems unlikely to me that a role booster would give people two uses of your role since Marth got the message on the night he was vanillaized and I believe that you got it later? Correct me if I'm wrong there, but that doesn't seem to quite add up. Add in to that the fact that Rein has yet to get back his role, and it seems that something doesn't quite fit there. In fact, it seems more likely to me that there is some role that can restore roles back to people who lost their roles. For some reason they haven't targeted Rein yet, which makes me think that it was Bizz maybe.

Shinori said there are 15 town.

There are 21 people total. And you claimed ITP.

Bah, this is confusing.

Your remark on the Rolebooster seems confusing, I'm assuming you meant Vannilizer.

Yeah. I did mean vanillaizer.

Right. 15 members of the Force, 1 me. Which means 5 scum people.

Prims Frayja, Shining Force Nurse (Backup Doctor), Modkilled N1

MancerNecro Tyrin, Other Guys Roleblocker, Lynched D1

Rocker64 Kay Kraken, Mafia Multivoter, Lynched D2

Leder (Levity, Bizz) ???????????????, Somehow died N2

Helios Randolf, Other Guys Janitor, Lynched D3

These are the dead people. Two Other Guys, one Mafia person. Which means 3 dead of the 5 theoretical scum people. It's been mod confirmed to me that we would be told about a faction being eliminated. Thus, if Shinori is to be believed, there is 1 Other Guy left and 1 Mafia member left. Otherwise Shinori is lying and there's probably 1 Other Guy left and 2 Mafia members left.