Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm confused as fuck but moving on

yeah I was governor fuck you too scorri. Not even the good lynch-redirect governor. Y'all can role spec this however you want but I know who I'm picking for president

##Vote cam. Think this one shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

hey guys, isn't it weird that we don't know which group he shows up as considering our cops clearly mentioned which group the person is in when scanned

!!!!!!!

##Unvote, ##Vote: Snike

That actually amplifies the power of a scum mayor, because if you target somebody who's NOT the mayor, you make the mayor's doublevote all the more powerful. So that claim doesn't make me feel good about you at all.

Okay, what was the last phase you read Snike?

I kind of got the opposite vibe, because it doesn't give away the nature of the game to the town.

Also won't object to lynching Rein, but I'd rather lynch Cam first.

That actually amplifies the power of a scum mayor, because if you target somebody who's NOT the mayor, you make the mayor's doublevote all the more powerful. So that claim doesn't make me feel good about you at all.

Okay, what was the last phase you read Snike?

I think like partway through d2. Like another half-page or so.

Also I can't argue that aside from pointing out how ridiculous it would be for 3/4 of the projected mafia members to have non-action tampering/information-gathering roles. And if you argue the other way, you're suggestion I came back from subhood to get lynched for the other guys.

Pedit: Could you explain that vote aside from the fact that that I don't know what my scan result is?

Votals (Because I'm here):

CT075 (3): Eclipse, Xinnidy, Liquid Snake

Snike (1): BBM

Liquid Snake(1): Sho.M.the.tits

Voteless (8) : CT075, Shinori, Bluedoom, Snike, NekoRex, Serious Bagels, Cap'n Flint

12 alive means 7 hammers.

[spoiler=Alliance scan]<Snike> Elieson, what do I scan as?

<EliePC> You'd show as allied with Mafia

<Snike> ok

<Snike> Thank you

That settles my miller scan, if it helps any.

Not going to vote until I've caught up.

Well, Sho receives either Mafia or Other Guys, but your role PM just says "evildoer". It seems kind of odd, but I guess I might have jumped the gun, as what Eclipse says about not giving away the nature of the game is true.

Day 2: We lynch Kay for voting people with not much reasoning behind it, and then not defending herself at all.

Day 3: Sho reveals he has his role back, and outs a guilty scan on Helios. Helios gets lynched. Rein claims he lost his role N2.

Day 4: Sho outs a guilty scan on Proto. Proto gets lynched. Baldrick claims he lost his role N3. Sho claims he got Motivated N3.

Night 4: Scorri claims Survivor (timing might be off here but it was somewhere around this time).

Day 5: Very soon into the phase, the phase ends with a NoLynch.

Night 5: Sho outs double clears on SB and Shinori from N4. Shinori outs that he wasn't actually BPV Numbers but a Bomb who also made all votes PM-only the day after his death. Scorri claims her real role, and then info-dumps everything she learnt. Go back a few pages to find it.

Day 6: Scorri wins, and Sho outs a guilty scan on Balcerzak. Bal tries to tactically modkill himself to take a member of the town down with him, and posts a link to the scum QT. Blitz Dayvigs him before the modkill goes through though, and that's how he ends up dying. Then I figure out that the QT was completely fake.

##Unvote, ##Vote Rein

##Vote: Cam

I have no reasons as to vote him other than wanting to see what he is

anyways since Snike shows up as mafia, I would think there is a god father in the mafia side

also, because of the fact that Kay was mayor, there is a chance they had one less member, in other words, or cops may never find any other scum from mafias side and one of the clears maybe mafia

well, that is about all the theories I can come up with for the time being.

Honest question: Why isn't NNR dead yet? He claimed doctor but somehow hasn't been touched by either faction.

##Vote: Cam

I have no reasons as to vote him other than wanting to see what he is

anyways since Snike shows up as mafia, I would think there is a god father in the mafia side

also, because of the fact that Kay was mayor, there is a chance they had one less member, in other words, or cops may never find any other scum from mafias side and one of the clears maybe mafia

well, that is about all the theories I can come up with for the time being.

. . .I like these theories.

Anyway, my guess is that NNR isn't dead because the killing factions assumed that there'd be a watcher on him. Whether or not one exists is another matter entirely.

Also, Shinori is probably not scum for another reason: if he was going to fake Numbers as scum, knowing his team had 4 people, and that the other team would also be likely to have 4 people, something like 13 would be a much better choice for number of town than 15. 15 would just be disproved really quickly.

Hollllly fuck where did all that time go? Three new pages, wow.

I'm confused as to what's going on now but at least I got softcleared as the doctor by Marth, finally.

I don't even know where to go from here, though.

Sadly I was unable to change my action after scorri revelation. Regardless If we are to believe scorri in my night 0 target being an Other Guy as well, that would be Eclipse.

My chose of target was made on the basis of me not thinking him a scum.

##Vote: Balcerzak

Wait just a sec, why aren't we lynching Eclipse?

Third, I got two messages. First message says there's a role booster(Role: Role booster). Second message says there's a player who is Leader+ 2nd role. ( It goes as: " Role: 2nd Role/Role: Leader")

Thing is I've scanned someone who has the ' 2nd role' , and that person wasn't Shinori. Dunno what that means.

Reading and yes, SB is the one with the ' 2nd role' I was mentioning

I share no part of my role with Shinori.

also am I seriously the only one who hasn't claimed now