Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Snike: When Sho scanned Shinori I got his role as Leader so it really isn't called Bomb Leader : S

also guh ok I'm probably pushing it by calling BBM an Announcer/Arsonist combo but I still don't like that you're mentioning that.

@Snike: When Sho scanned Shinori I got his role as Leader so it really isn't called Bomb Leader : S

And you don't find it suspicious that he claimed having a bomb effect along with standard leader ability?

I'm mentioning Arsonist because we have two mafias, and 6 nights into the game, we've only had 2 deaths, even though our Doctor's been outed since D2 and our TrackerWatcher is dead too. I hammered Cam because everyone thought he was scummy, he had a report saying Bal visited himself as a Hitman, and at the time, he was in a 1v1 with SB, and I found him scummier. Is it my fault that Elie later explained the second of those things and admitted the third was a mod mistake? I went after Eclipse because whatever she says, I highly disagree that keeping your role to yourself in a massclaim situation is beneficial to the town. I can't know for sure until after her flip, but even then, I don't think that's a right thing to do.

Also, I can't believe you actually targeted Sho... at this stage of the game, targeting someone who isn't clear is a hell of a lot more important than targeting someone who is.

Hnngh Marth why Sho. >.<

Also uh now we wait for Sho's claim. Marth, did you get a role message other than your two messages?

Meanwhile

Also @Xinny: Sb's role seems town-sided

Are you really sure about that.

Because he claimed God Volcanon, and Volcanon, per se, is not a member of the Shining Force (but then again neither is Creed technically speaking but he helps the Force in many ways).

I'd be okay with a Rein lynch, however, but I'll have to look into that after I get sleep.

In my PM: I am discussing ways to make my role extremely broken, albeit boring. I hope Elieson takes it to heart for the next person who gets this role. :P:

Also, BBM, yes. You had no reason to hammer when less than 24 hours had passed during the day phase. I also find it amusing that for someone who wants me to reveal what I am, you're not willing to reveal your full role.

I'm 95% sure SB is scum and I'll explain why tomorrow (if I die, though I doubt I will, my flip should hopefully make it obvious).

I didn't reveal my full role because nobody's actually asked me to do so as of yet, and it didn't become necessary after Elie admitted to SB that he made a mistake there.

Which means that if anyone asked, you should theoretically do so (not a request, a statement, and one I may come back to). This reminds me of what I just said in my role PM:

The goal of my role isn't to make friends.

Hnngh Marth why Sho. >.<

Also uh now we wait for Sho's claim. Marth, did you get a role message other than your two messages?

Meanwhile

Are you really sure about that.

Because he claimed God Volcanon, and Volcanon, per se, is not a member of the Shining Force (but then again neither is Creed technically speaking but he helps the Force in many ways).

I'd be okay with a Rein lynch, however, but I'll have to look into that after I get sleep.

I got the message as Rolecop, so that's why I assume Sho targeted me.

Well I don't know what SB's role actually does but it seems like a protective role or something I don't know. He should probably fullclaim I think.

@Snike: Well yeah Bomb modifier is weird but that would mean Shinori is a Godfather/Leader if he was scum.

Actually wait a sec, Governor AND Leader existing is pretty weird. >_>

@BBM: Dude you yourself said you assumed it was a mass-claiming stage I don't know why you would want to wait for someone to ask you to fullclaim instead of doing it yourself.

I said I'd be in favour of a massclaim. Nobody actually said y/n to it, and I didn't see a reason for me to just claim for no reason if the people who hadn't (SB and Eclipse) weren't going to do so after me.

So, Neko, were you shot last night?

anyways, I gotta ask, why did you want me to use my shot on D1?

it was nearly the end of the day and there was only one vote needed to hammer, using my shot then would have been a total waste

plus could you do another full claim or point me to the post where you did?

also, Xin, who do you think is scum?

So, Neko, were you shot last night?

anyways, I gotta ask, why did you want me to use my shot on D1?

it was nearly the end of the day and there was only one vote needed to hammer, using my shot then would have been a total waste

plus could you do another full claim or point me to the post where you did?

also, Xin, who do you think is scum?

I wasn't the one who wanted you to Dayvig D1. That was shinori iirc. Not going to sift through 5 pages again to find it.

Also yes, I got the announcement my vest broke. Hence outing it. I claimed Doc on D2, but after D3 my role got an expansion, which I kept quiet about. I did note however that I suspected I would get an upgrade, when I made the claim. I'll post an updated version now.

sf2_book_sarah.jpg

Dear NekoRex, you are Sarah.

You are a mischievous elf­girl who lived in Granseal before the great disaster of Zeon's release, and studied under the tutilage of Sir Astral. You have great strength and speed, and have the ability to promote using the Vigor Ball to one of two classes.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Remember, [uSER], if you want to be our leader, we will lose when you are defeated." [uSER] will be protected by any killing actions performed during the night.

In short, you are the Doctor*.

*D3 Announce: Due to your Asterisk unlocking your hidden potential via the option to use the Vigor Ball to promote to Priest (Protect 2 targets per night) or Master Monk (Obtain one Bulletproof Vest), you chose the path of the Master Monk, and now have one Bulletproof Vest. You will be alerted when struck.

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

that part was intended at Shinori, sorry and the next part was also for him (the claiming bit)

I didn't notice I didn't name him

Pretty positive I wasn't the person who was pushing for the dayvig on day 1. I commented on it when you shot. I wasn't the person who pressed for the dayvig on day 1 though.

Don't go falsifying info. But from what I remember when people were asking for a day vig there was plenty of time left in the phase.

@Snike: I linked what my role was exactly as it was in my role pm.

@Shinori, you sounded like you were blaming me when you said

Why didn't Blitz fire his day vig way back when we asked for it on day one? Weren't we just wanting Mancer to just be shot?

especially that we in italics

After thinking of some things it occured to me blitz might be scum.

One scum team has a flipped janitor hitman and Roleblocker.

The other scum team has a flipped Mayor and networker.

One seems to have a lot of power at night while the other has already shown what could be strong power during the day phase. I wouldn't be surprised if one scum team had be balanced around powers at night(hitman and jan) while the other team would have stuff focused around the day phase(Like mayor and gov/dayvig).

Not adding onto that, which I know at first is only speculation, when reviewing Blitz's activity in the thread and his ISO I noticed that it seems to be blitz's normal scum meta. He's not as active, he's not as aggresive he isn't actively pushing scum lynches. Blitz tends to be known for his activity towards scum and how much of a danger he is to scum when he's town. Yet he is unmemorable in this game and hasn't done much to be frank. I actually kind of forgot he was in this game.

Moving on to the day vig issue:

So it wasn't possible to just crop that stuff out?

Either way though okay we have a guilty result but I don't know if we should prematurely end the day yet (is there a dayvig or something)

The was one of the first mentions of it I believe. We had a guilty report on day 1.

Day 1 ends at 0900 GMT -5 on 2/12/13.

HEY NOTICE THE TIME. Levy posted that on the 9th. Phase ended on the 12th. That's plenty of time. At this point in time when levy posted this Prims had claimed he had a guilty report on Lucina. Although blitz probably wasn't on at this time. HOWEVER when lucina claimed and Prims claim was retracted I question WHY DID BLITZ NOT DAYVIG THIS CPR DOCTOR THEN AND THERE? Frankly I don't think a game would have both a CPR doc and a day vig in the same game. Also why not use the day vig on any of the other days we had scum claims. There were plenty of opportunities to. So not to mention speculations with mafia teams there is Blitz meta which entirely points to scum blitz at the moment as well as the issues with his claim and why didn't he shoot Lucina when she claimed. All of this being said:

##Vote: Blitz

now WHY would I want to day vig on D1?

do I look like Psych to you?

as for the Lucina issue, I gave my reasoning on the night after that day that followed

as for my play style, I really have nothing to say

All I know is right know going through Blitz's ISO reminds me a lot of his other scum games and I don't get a single town feel from him. He didn't even vote anyone until he voted Mancer who had been caught in a lie.

Then on his day 2 and onwards so far it seems like he has only voted people who are town or ready to flip town. Neko(Our doc), SB(Supposedly high probability of being town according to marth), Cam(Flipped town),

And those are his only votes the entire game, which is highly unlike his normal meta. Where was his pressure early on? He was supposedly busy for the early phases of the game but when he got unbusy and was posting why wasn't he applying real pressure to players? Why wasn't he doing what he normally does? Why has he been so unmemorable this entire game?

as for the Lucina issue, I gave my reasoning on the night after that day that followed

Okay fine even if you didn't want to dayvig day 1. WITH MULTIPLE DAYS GONE BY AND THE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FAILURE COMING FROM BALC/LUCINA'S ROLE WHY DIDNT YOU SHOOT IT? Why did you wait SO LONG to go after it?