Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wasn't he applying real pressure to players? Why wasn't he doing what he normally does? Why has he been so unmemorable this entire game?

this part of the post sounds like you are really grasping at strays trying to convince everyone that I am scum and it also sounds like you yourself know I am not scum, as if you are trying to get away from the gallows by pushing someone else in.

this part of the post sounds like you are really grasping at strays trying to convince everyone that I am scum and it also sounds like you yourself know I am not scum, as if you are trying to get away from the gallows by pushing someone else in.

There are two scum teams that argument is invalid. Congratulations on that crappy defense. Why don't you actually answer the questions?

if you really wanna know about my activity, talk to Elie, my deal on playing this game was that I will be super inactive after the first week (and normal inactive in the first)

if you really wanna know about my activity, talk to Elie, my deal on playing this game was that I will be super inactive after the first week (and normal inactive in the first)

And I understand that. I'm not even getting onto you for being inactive. Why didn't you pressure people though? Why have you been UNMEMORABLE? Even in other games where you have been inactive, if you were town you were memorable and did things that was useful. So far this game you haven't done anything. I still also want to know why you waited so long to shoot Balc.

And I understand that. I'm not even getting onto you for being inactive. Why didn't you pressure people though? Why have you been UNMEMORABLE? Even in other games where you have been inactive, if you were town you were memorable and did things that was useful. So far this game you haven't done anything. I still also want to know why you waited so long to shoot Balc.

just wanted to play this game differently, if you notice, everyone of my posts from D1 onwards were meant to have content instead of fluff, which I normally fill my posts with

as for not remembering me, it is probably because I was hardly around from D4-start of D6 and D5 hardly had anything in it.

So the trio of info is sound. Furthermore, Sho should've gotten my alignment, so lynching me would be a waste of time, no matter how amusing I'd think it would be.

I see two divides: BBM/SB for whatever reason BBM has in his role PM, and Shinori/Blitz on the convos here. I'm interested to see how Blitz answers, because while Blitz has been busy for a lot of day phases (which would explain the lack of dayvig), Blitz feels like he's dodging more than answering (which is, uh, not very townlike).

I'm kind of sick right now so my activity could be shaky.

OUxMtZy.gif

Dear Serious Bagels, you are Volcanon.

You are a god. Yes, a god. You hate ground­dwellers (especially those from Granseal), and live on a volcano. You are also a statue, but no one seems to be aware of that. Since you are technically a phoenix, you possess the ability to revive after mortal combat. However, since you are a statue, and never actually die, you can't protect yourself.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: If all humans are annihilated, that's OK. It's their destiny. However, you, [uSER], don't need to die just yet." If [uSER] is killed during the night in which you target him/her, he/she will be revived not the next day, but the day after. (I.e. if you target Elieson on Night 1, and Elieson is killed, Elieson will be reborn on Day 3). Once you are successful with a revival, your feather of life will no longer be useful.

In short, you are the Revivalist (Able to target until successful).

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

Night 0: Prims

Night 1: Bal

Night 2: SB

Night 3: SB and Sho

Night 4: SB

Night 5: Sho

Night 6: Neko

If you'd bothered to have asked, self targetting is allowed. I self-targetted ever since I called for a vig shot on me.

just wanted to play this game differently, if you notice, everyone of my posts from D1 onwards were meant to have content instead of fluff, which I normally fill my posts with

as for not remembering me, it is probably because I was hardly around from D4-start of D6 and D5 hardly had anything in it.

So you chose to cut out stuff and you blame your unmemorable on not being here for days 4-6 basically. Okay, what about our 48 HOUR NIGHT PHASES? You had plenty of time to say things at this time. Also what about day 2 and 3? I'll go into full detail of your iso through those days in a sec. But I'm just curious, why did you not shoot Balc on Day 3 when he bullshitted out of stuff once again?

Also I remember you did this in SFM one. You were scum in that game and when you were accused of it and you were put under pressure BY ME, all you did then was vote me and say I was a bad town leader while dodging my questions, very similar to what you are doing at the moment.

Uhhh. . .what? This is your reason why you're not pressuring people? I can understand the computer problems/short days, and I know I commented on how you were being weird about Marth way back when, but "playing differently" shouldn't mean "fade to black".

(and I no longer support a SB lynch; also, never target me with that role)

same reason I didn't shoot him N0, wanted town to use a scum kill (which I thought back then he could be telling the truth)

You just contradicted yourself. You wanted TOWN to use a SCUM kill. Yet you thought he was TELLING THE TRUTH. Thus you thought he was town. What?

Also so by saying you could shoot N0 that means you weren't just a day vig but you were an anytime vig and yet you thought when the claim came out it was believable and decided to leave it there? Really?

No this doesn't add up. 2 + 2 DOES NOT EQUAL CAT.

Frankly I'd like for you to link your role pm.

well, you failed to get my point

I thought he could be town, but in case he wasn't, we could use the scum kill, so for both scenarios it would have been more useful to keep him alive

also, do note, if anybody else wants to jump in on this QA session, please do it quickly, I won't be around for too long.