Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz is totally scum. Can we lynch this guy since I'm willing to bet that shot is a fake bluff. And if it's real can you guys just lynch him tomorrow cause this is stupid.

I'm gonna go to sleep and find out what bull happened with blitz after I wake up.

And if your town you're just playing awful and if you shot me because you are biased at me for pointing out flaws in your logic and making a case against you then that's just stupid.

Good night.

If that shot was a flake bluff then that was completely terrible and I don't see why would he steep so low. As if it isn't bad enough that his posts are kinda going into OMGUS area.

I'd say his flavor sadly confirms him as town but then I remembered scorri issued a day action without posting it in-thread so I guess it's possible that he's faking it when he posts here if day actions can work that way. I'd give a step back because I've called he was Zynk forever ago but I want to hear from Rein if he does show up (and if he doesn't I'll think of it then).

I personally just want to believe he's not having his best townie play and move on. -_-;;

Also uh if he's really dayvigging you won't both of you die, shinori?

Unless I'm mistaken about how bomb works.

No he won't. My role was stolen. I just didn't really want to say it in the off random chance of hope that scum might waste a kill on me at that time.

But blitz is silly and refuses to even communicate and just makes rash decisions.

well SB we don't know if Bizz was scum or not so yeah.

But if the shot goes through then ok, Blitz is still town even if that move was pretty dumb. >_>

I wanna lynch BBM personally. If Shinori flips town(which he probably will) then assuming Bizz was scum redirector or something, then one of Snike/Rein can be anti-town while BBM is pretty much scum now. More like a win-win situation in any case

Please remember there are two mafias and stupid things like "If so and so flips so and so then so and so is probably so and so" because it's stupid.

Well even if Bizz was town that still implies all 3 of BBM/Rein/Snike are scum so I'm not just messing with probability here.

Oh dear

So much to read

COnsistency is a thing guys

Night 6 Results:

Using your powerful wings to fly into the air, you take a closer look at Bluedoom from the sky, and determine that he is a member of the Shining Force.

Also, you receive a message (two-in-one)

Alignment: Force / Alignment: Force

Also, you feel empowered enough to target two users during Night 7.

"Fire your damn gun!" Everyone demanded.

So the trigger was pulled.

Shinori has been shot. He was...

sf2_manual_jp_creed.jpg

Dear Shinori, you are Creed.

You were a Greater Devil under Zeon, but opted to retire in peace in the Devil's Tail, where you live in a magical mansion where fairies live and doorknobs shrink beings to the size of chess pieces. Because you have retired, you do not mind aiding the Force against Zeon, but you also helped Odd Eye regain his memory, and he seeks to destroy the Force and the god Volcanon. You eventually feel regret for it, but life carries on, and you take on the job of a pastor to aid the Force after his defeat.

Because you are so powerful and have retired simply to relax, you are the Leader. When you die, all votes that occur in the following day phase are restricted to being submitted in RolePM only, and are not announced by the host. They are also not allowed to be discussed (but may be implied) in thread or in OC. (Players may argue a case against a player, but they cannot outright say I am voting for X).

Also, because you are well respected by the Force, you will appear to be on their side upon any sort of investigation. Also, all underlined text in your RolePM will only display if you die.

In short, you are the Godfather Leader Vanilla.

You are allied with the Other Guys. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Other Guys have been eliminated.

Talk to your team here.

And with that, you all press on to ind more traitors hiding within your HQ wal..

No wait. Out of Creed's hand falls a letter.

There were 4 of us. I hate you all

And with that, the Other Guys have been defeated. Please note that the letter was just for flavor.

Day Unpause. There are 62.5-ish hours left in Day 7

Edited by Elieson