Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bltz why didn't you shoot me for the three nights I was asking for it?i

you mean this??

anyways, I thought his ability had something to do with night phases and not days, so obviously I ignored that.

and he wasn't my cc, he claimed something like a night vig and I cannot see why there couldn't have been both

also, as a note about Balc, I thought he had some drawback to using his ability which he didn't mention which is why I didn't really look into the stuff he said in answer to why he didn't kill.

if I were a night vig with limitations, I would have claimed I have no limitations.

the reason I would do that is so that the mafia is afraid of this role and gets rid of it by the time said role turns useless.

I think it is time I gave some flavor speculations

starting with the other guys

the other guys are the 4 people you can recruit in Creed's palace (you can only recruit 1 at first and then you get the other 3 later)

they are

Tyrin (Mancer)

Karna (the one not yet dead)

Randolf (Helios)

Eric (Balc)

now Karna has to be the last person remaining, my character Zynk has been confirmed as my character using my day kill flavor (Xin figured it out with just that and I am actually kinda suspicious on how quickly she realized it)

so, you guys best stop considering me as an other guys member.

as for the mafia, forget flavor specs, but if I used my role with Kay's role still remaining, it would be too broken to balance.

Tbh Blitz doesn't make sense to be part of OG when Bal claimed a vig variant.

Also I TOLD you guys SB was town. And yeah, I actually think Bizz MAY have been scum if she was the redirector.

you could say that, do remember the reason I don't think BBM is scum is because he is confirmed Kiwi and Kiwi cannot be one of the scum members (I am saying this after I realized who the other guys and the mafia are)

Actually fuck Idk from where I read someone saying Blitz could be part of OG. He shot Bal wtf >_>

He does make a point- if he was mafia aligned that'd be some serious power alongside Scum Mayor.

Plan is simple. We lynch one of Rein/Snike/BBM today, Sho and I scan the other two, and then we decide if Shinori's really scum or something. Everyone else has either been cop cleared or role cleared.

I am against the BBM lynch because of flavor spec btw

I think Rein could be scum and as for Snike, I doubt he s scum

there are 2 others I don't like

Xinnidy for realizing my character too soon and Shinori.

I am against the BBM lynch because of flavor spec btw

I think Rein could be scum and as for Snike, I doubt he s scum

there are 2 others I don't like

Xinnidy for realizing my character too soon and Shinori.

Dude Scum!Xinnidy wouldn't target town's two cops now.

He does make a point- if he was mafia aligned that'd be some serious power alongside Scum Mayor.

I pointed out something like this how one mafia could be set up possibly to have a lot of power during the day while the other one possibly had more power at night. OG's had a flipped jan AND hitman. Mafia had a flipped Networker and mayor. It seems to make a bit of sense. That might also explain why there haven't been that many kills. What if there is the possibility that "The mafia" Can't kill as often at night or are weaker at kills or something.

Thats speculation and doesn't really help. The blitz case is still there though. So I'm leaving my vote as is.

Also I still think Blitz should post his role pm. I already mentioned this but meh.

yeah Shinori but having Janitor AND hitman isn't very strong when only one of them can take the kill at night. So the mafia are still pretty powerful. Then factor in we have a LEADER AND A GOVERNOR and suddenly things are so screwed up.

Also SB you should be on me tonight and Neko should be on Sho. Its alright if I can't give info immediately but Sho's the powerful one here :3