Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PEDIT: There's 20 min left in the phase, if she's claiming, it's happening now.

At some point, you need to start defending yourself. I don't think that point is enough to lynch someone over, and the fact Kay hasn't followed through on stuff like her SB suspicion and what Bal's result means to her isn't very townie.

##Vote: Kay

Votaltime by doofus:

Kay (8) - BBM, Reinfleche, Serious Bananas, Xinnidy, scorri, Sho, Shinori, Baldrick (L-2)

Proto (2) - NekoRex, Paulina

Helios (2) - Proto, eclipse

Serious Bananas (3) - Balcerzak, Bluedoom, Blitz

Xinnidy (1) - Helios

Paulina (2) - Levity, Kay

Poor guy - Snike

There is very little time left to the phase dammit

That was a jump, I'm starting to feel there was scum casually sneaking in Kay's wagon. hnnngh. Will have to wait until night 2 if she doesn't show up.

NOW is a good time to post and defend yourself, Kay. Please be there. :/

No. Not cool. Laughing at someone's non-off-topic posts while trying to get them lynched is not classy, ESPECIALLY after some nameless asshat laughed at your serious case against her. I'm SURE you enjoyed that (end sarcasm), so why do it to others?

Eclipse, you could not be a bigger hypocrite if you tried.

I can't believe you can say that with a straight face. You have been the most snide, the most petty, and the most intentionally malicious player in the past two weeks. I am spent from reading the stream of vitriol that drips from your posts. You are an out-and-out bully.

I'll need to talk to Elie. I think I need a sub. I have no doubt that this prolonged harassment has been a rules violation, but I don't want to make this harder on him.

people, if it's game related, keep it to a minimum on the personal level. If it's not game related, just stop talking about it. I've received several notices about unnecessarily aggressive behavior, and I'd like to try to keep it to an absolute minimum please.

Kthx

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay I guess. She was who I wanted to lynch as last resort but I dunno, she's usually not around when she needs to be so we're probably not going to get a claim from her and that's what sucks.

Paulina, Eclipse usually plays like that. I don't really know why but it's best to try and shrug it off.

@Marth: It is as Xiniddy said, I thought you were town because I doc'd you and nobody got NK'd. Of course, that's no longer the case with a claimed shot BP.

I feel decent about a Kay Lynch, so I'm prepared to put down the hammer.

I'll give a few minutes in case someone else has something to finish off the day with.

Reading Kay, I can spot lots of fluff posts and gamespec posts. The vote on Xin for overreacting and then backing down doesn't look very good at all. He makes posts asking for Bal and Loocy to say something but never follows up, which makes those posts look worthless.

Overall not contributing much and having weak votes. The point on Paulina is also weakish one, having a flip is better then having a tie or a no lynch in every case.

I've waited a few minutes and I don't see anyone trying to post so

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Kind of want an explanation on why Proto is town, I'm not really seeing it past the extreme amounts of speculation.

Eclipse, you could not be a bigger hypocrite if you tried.

I can't believe you can say that with a straight face. You have been the most snide, the most petty, and the most intentionally malicious player in the past two weeks. I am spent from reading the stream of vitriol that drips from your posts. You are an out-and-out bully.

I'll need to talk to Elie. I think I need a sub. I have no doubt that this prolonged harassment has been a rules violation, but I don't want to make this harder on him.

:facepalm:

Elieson, you have my opinions in my role PM. There's a reason why they're not public. Also. . .I've had it. It's one thing to cry because someone went aggressive on you (no, I don't take offense), but it is another thing entirely when you turn it around and do it to someone else, then complain about it when it's pointed out.

I think I've hurled exactly one "direct" insult at you, and that's being spineless for not voting me. The rest have been comments on aspects of the game, such as a failure to read things through (and/or understand them)/an intentional misunderstanding (the latter IS a scum tactic) or me thinking it's a waste of time to repeat myself. See that "nameless asshat"? That's ME. Not you. I know I've been less than passive, but I have my reasons for that. Now, you'd probably have a point if I referred to you as something like this in the thread (no, this isn't what I think of you, it's an example, and why do I feel the need to preface that):

I do at this point.

Let's lynch this retard and be done with this. He's basically confirmed himself mafia on IRC. And if he isn't, hats off to the DUMBEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME.

. . .but if you'd read more closely, that isn't what I did. What I take issue with is the fact that you've insulted me personally not once, but TWICE ("I'm a little person!"), and then complained with me calling you out for the way you drove the Proto lynch, and somehow missed that BBM agreed with me. Now, you can do one of two things, and I do NOT care which one it is:

1. Stop taking shit so personally, in which case, feel free to mock people as you try to lynch them.

2. Don't mock others when you lynch them. You're free to insult me, though, because I'd best be able to take more than what I dish out.

And with that, clipsey out. If you guys want me to hammer, I can.

no flavor because you all suck lollipops.

Kay has been lynched. She was ...

topic_sucks.jpg

Dear Rocker64, you are the Kraken.

You are the scourge of the river near Hassan, and are known for devouring boats by the dozens. You leave no trace of your devastation, and have your mighty arms and legs to back that reputation up.

Because you have many arms and even more legs, it will appear that you are raising more hands than your fellow players. Therefore, your vote counts for double (since you have arms and legs that you can raise, and they do look different enough since there's so many of them). This will not be displayed in Votals.

In short, you are the Multivoter*.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Mafia members have been eliminated.

Talk to your team here.

Night 2 has now begun and will end at 1500 GMT -5 (3 pl CST, 4pm EST, etc on 2/18/13, or up to 24 hours early with all submitting in.

Difference between Battle City and here is that Bakura was allied with himself; Kay is allied with a faction. Had she survived, that faction would win sooner than it should!

I was about to make a jokey Serah Farron reference but then I realised she didn't technically have a doublevote and it was one-shot.

Her ability also shut down on MYLO/LYLO, thus ensuring that you guys couldn't win too early. :P: