The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Point taken.

So, what did you think of Prims and Elie's votes on you? They were as random and non-serious as mine.

On the same note, what about Paper's and BBM's votes on you as well?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing was I wanted to keep end of day consistent, so that the majority would be awake at deadline. I'll make Day 1 72 hours since starts are often slow anyway, and give 24-hour extensions thereafter if they're necessary.

I'd like Shinori's friend to confirm before I send out role PMs.

So, by using my superior maths skills, it seems that phase end is at Saturday 5:15 PM HST, which is in 17.5 hours, give or take a few minutes.

Bluedoom (3): Paperblade, Priam, Sangyul

MancerNecro (3): BBM, Bluedoom, Rapier

aerox (1): Gallade

Rapier (1): Mancer

Priam (1): Shinori

Sangyul (1): Areox

Gallade (1): Elieson

SgtSmilies (1): Frog

Not Voting: SgtSmilies, Tyrant Sage

It takes 5 to lynch and 8 to hammer. Phase ends in 13 hours 30 minutes.

Already having to forcesub someone out for inactivity :|

##Unvote

##Vote: No-lynch

I refuse to turbolynch anyone, not much has happened and we have 11 hours left. I most likely won't be on for end-phase either (or I might JUST make it but w/e that's around my wake-up time)

Marth, what!?

Uhh, with discussion as stagnated as this, we've pretty much got the order for a flip to generate some form of discussion

SgtSmilies playing to refuge in audacity is Scummy. Literally no other reads from a quick skim, don't know how many hours we have left so I'm just getting something out there

I am okay with lynching marf if two more votes pop out of nowhere

Paperblade reads scummy too for one-liners that ignore half of what's going on. I can't really tell what he thinks from his posts.

I don't like Mancer lynch; his actions read more silly than scummy. Marth's Mancer vote is literally OMGUS as in he actually just said "your vote on me sucks" with no further explanation. I have no idea why he thinks lynching Mancer would be a turbolynch either, especially if he found Mancer scummy. Will lynch him today if we don't have time to start new wagons (we probably don't).

so uh

Smilies is scummy for playing refuge in audacity replying to Darros

Paperblade is scummy because I can't tell what he's thinking

Marth is scummy for voting Mancer with no real case beyond "ur vote sux" then taking it back to vote NL even though Mancer wouldn't have been a turbolynch

Prims makes a pretty good point about Marth's Mancer vote and subsequent switch to no-lynch. Plus him giving me a pass just for being Miller was sort of lame, though not necessarily scummy. Wouldn't mind lynching him.

But wrt to Smilies, not sure if his reply was refuge in audacity or legitimately having no reads. This has hardly been an active day phase and I can't really blame him for not getting much from so little when it's his first game.

No idea on Paperblade.

I maintain that Mancer's Rapier vote wasn't good. It would have been more opportunistic in that context to vote Marth for a serious reason, IMO, because it would have made the wagon seem legitimate when it wasn't. Whereas yet another jokevote is a bit lame but doesn't make a wagon comprised entirely of jokevotes seem legitimate. Could just be me over-analyzing a bad vote though.

3 for BBM.

1 for Marth.

You all know my stance on a no Lynch (I'm against it pretty much always unless LATEGAME calls for it), and with Marth suggesting it when he's already a leading player on the lynch list, it only makes it more concerning.

##Unvote Gallade

##Vote Marth

Perhaps I'm overreacting, but his position on the Votals doesn't agree with his stance for a 0 info D1.

tbh I'm finding it hard to post lots of content since half the game isn't doing anything and as I mentioned in signups I have midterms

I think the thing I asked Mancer about was a little odd but I wouldn't support a wagon on him, but the other wagons seem like we're just going to be lynching someone to lynch someone which is fine but depressing. I guess a Marth wagon would be a little better than a Mancer one since Mancer defended himself better.

Then I have a bunch of non-scum reads that I don't feel like outing right now.

Due to the nature of activity throughout this Day, an extension is being considered, the final word regarding that should come out in some hours.

As for now, do play the game in mind that current deadline is 5 hours, 6 minutes from this post.

I'm here, for a short time. Marth, while I agree that the activity here is rather sucky, I don't think that "turbolynch" is the correct terminology here. Also, would a "no lynch" really benefit town and the state of discussion any more than lynching who we think is the scummiest person would?

Thank you, Prims, for reminding me that there are quite a few people who haven't really posted. Guys, could you show up and do something? We are not going to get anywhere with half the players absent.

I just don't think anyone's done anything truly scummy enough to warrant a lynching quite yet.

then at least give your thoughts on the arguments presented, and explain whether you agree or disagree with them and why, that way you're only being half useless

Bad activity makes getting reads from this difficult, but I'll do what I can.

sub in superpowers go

A miller claim already wat

Why are you surprised at the Miller claim?

ACTUALLY I HAVE A NEWS FLASH: PLEASE WITH YOUR VOTE (or at least before Phase End) DESIGNATE AN ADDITIONAL THING OF

##Elieson-On: SB

If it's detrimental, whatever. I can think of worse roles to be hindered.

I'm curious to know what this does, even if it ends up being detrimental to me.

Yeah, yeah. Compared to Roy only.

##Vote: Marth

An old lord from an old game should not be in FE13, unless you're Sigurd.

If Marth is scum, it's game over for them since they can't keep playing without a Lord character.

Genius logic.

Rapier made 2 posts ignoring the rest of the game entirely (particularly the Elieson thing) which accomplishes nothing.

Been 24 hours and we're still in RVS...

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mancer

Some of his comments have seemed almost too clueless and his attack against Rapier is sort of exaggerated as well. While It's likely, if only because of the size of it, that someone on the Mancer wagon is scum, and also because they'd want to blend in, but nothing actually makes the Rapier vote worse than any of the other Marth votes. If it is in fact a joke vote, then how is the vote opportunistic? Which "opportunity" is he taking advantage of? Marth isn't actually likely to be lynched, as you yourself pointed out.

While I agree with most of this post, the italics just seems like filler to justify your reasoning more.

That's some pretty serious pressure for this early in the game. Anyway, I have no idea what Elieson is doing, but I'm going to assume he has some reason for it. If nothing else it gives us something to talk about.

##Elieson-On: BBM

##Vote: Aerox

This looks like an attempt to contribute, but really it gives nothing, and looks worse than the random spam.

Just saying, but we really wouldn't want to target a claimed Miller with any role/ability.

Investigative roles should obviously not target a Miller, other town roles like Doctor or Roleblocker should also not target claimed Millers cause their abilities are better used elsewhere.

Why not? Miller is an easy scumclaim to make. Even if they haven't got it as a fakeclaim directly, then they could guess that a cop is in the game if one of them is a godfather. If a cop isn't going to scan them, shouldn't other informative roles be more inclined to do so? Either way this is kind of pointless, especially when Prims/Kay both had a good reason for nominating the miller.

Also this whole Marth hammer thing just seems pretty derpy to me. I didn't get any real reads from it, I interpreted more as people acting silly and getting confused.

This is a pretty easy way to feign a contribution and not be caught contradicting yourself later in the game. I don't like this.

I just don't think anyone's done anything truly scummy enough to warrant a lynching quite yet.

Do you have any opinions at all?

##Vote: Darros

His reaction to the Marth wagon was kind of shaky ("I don't get why it's happening, and have no reads from it", but rather than doing anything about it he goes and prods a newbie, who still hasn't done anything. Then there's rolespec and a feeble attempt to get the newbie to post something of value. I don't remember you giving reads like, ever, either.

Yo yo yo, I will make a reply before phase end ((probably tonight)) but right now I'm trying to sort out something urgent that's going on with one of my friends so I will get back to this.