• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The priest says "we don't allow any Higgs Bosons in here."

To which the Higgs Boson replies, "But without me, how can you have mass?"

slowclap.gif

Nice.

Someone should put this on r/atheism.

Times I wish I was an admin to know who did it. I don't think Integ has the authority to pin anything in the General Forums, or do anything mod-like here, so it can't be him. That's the only thing I know.

I don't think the joke is so funny it deserves a pin.

You sound offended.

Not Cahtolic, so I laughed about a Mass joke. It's just I think this is on the level of the two hydrogen atoms joke, and that doesn't deserve to be pinned either.

On another note, I'm not sure I actually "get" it. Is this a joke to the reference of it being the "god particle" or a reference to the belief that the Higgs Boson particle is responsible for atoms having mass? If it's the first, it's a really really lame joke, if it's the second, it's quite a good pun, but still not deserving of a pin.

Not Cahtolic, so I laughed about a Mass joke. It's just I think this is on the level of the two hydrogen atoms joke, and that doesn't deserve to be pinned either.

On another note, I'm not sure I actually "get" it. Is this a joke to the reference of it being the "god particle" or a reference to the belief that the Higgs Boson particle is responsible for atoms having mass? If it's the first, it's a really really lame joke, if it's the second, it's quite a good pun, but still not deserving of a pin.

I second this.

Integ can pin things in the sections he moderates (since I could when I was a section mod) but I think FFtF is Eclipse's?

Anyway, the joke was funny regardless. xD

Pretty sure it's the second.