Worst team possible in shadow dragon

Also, reclass can be used to sabotage characters.

For example: Wrys can be a decent Mage, but is really crappy as a Myrmidon.

Lena the Pegasus Knight is a better example. :P:

EDIT: So does Maria.

Edited by eclipse

H3, do it.

Watch out for Wooden Cavalry...that's gonna be a slow chapter. Also no Geosphere for you, your padawan

I did H2 with only Julian (and Marth). It's definitely possible with a full team of crap on H3 if I could solo H2

Edited by Elieson

H1: LOL.

H2: I did it with my trained units being Roshea, Caesar, Radd, Roger, Tomas, and Elice. I also did a full green-haired-run-with-Julian. It's doable with damn near anyone.

H3: It can be done with generics. It can damn well be done with non-generics, too.

H4-5: I'm not sure how stringent it is, but I'm pretty sure guys with existent staff rank wouldn't be horrible (hello Warp/Physic). Someone with Lorenz's combination of join time and bases is SOL.

Bantu, Horace, Wrys, Maria, Vyland, Lorenz, Ymir. Boa.

Though Wrys, Maria, and Boa can be useful for healing, but not so much for fighting.

Boah doesn't belong in the company of those losers. He has the tome rank to wield Thoron and Excalibur, and a good enough staff rank for Warp which gives him greater utility than about 80% of the cast by default. His worst crime is his join time, and even then, he is merely outclassed by Wendell.

Edited by Inference

Maria is not THAT bad. She just isn't good.

Also JAGEN!

what are you talking about jagen is good at least early on his stats carry him for a fair while and with reclass he can be quite effective

Boah doesn't belong in the company of those losers. He has the tome rank to wield Thoron and Excalibur, and a good enough staff rank for Warp which gives him greater utility than about 80% of the cast by default. His worst crime is his join time, and even then, he is merely outclassed by Wendell.

Yeah, good point, he has too good utility.

I guess roshea should take his place. Or maybe Rickard, but he might have too much thief utility to qualify?

H1: LOL.

H2: I did it with my trained units being Roshea, Caesar, Radd, Roger, Tomas, and Elice. I also did a full green-haired-run-with-Julian. It's doable with damn near anyone.

H3: It can be done with generics. It can damn well be done with non-generics, too.

H4-5: I'm not sure how stringent it is, but I'm pretty sure guys with existent staff rank wouldn't be horrible (hello Warp/Physic). Someone with Lorenz's combination of join time and bases is SOL.

Well Caesar and Radd can actually be good like Tomas they could be good Replacements if Ogma or Navarre, and For tomas he could be a replacement for Gordin if he is dead

Just thought of some bad units

Midea, Darros, Lorenz, and Macellan

some okay units are

Castor, Etzel, and Wolf/ sedgar

I don't care if wolf and Sedgar have extremly high growths I know it is really hard to train them right despite there great growths They promoted and further more with terrible starting stats

Edited by Narga_Rocks
stop double posting already

It's actually really easy if you don't care about efficiency and especially if you make them something competent like Hero or General...but mostly General.

Well Caesar and Radd can actually be good like Tomas they could be good Replacements if Ogma or Navarre, and For tomas he could be a replacement for Gordin if he is dead

Gordin should almost always be dead. He never does anything.

Just thought of some bad units

Midea, Darros, Lorenz, and Macellan

some okay units are

Castor, Etzel, and Wolf/ sedgar

I don't care if wolf and Sedgar have extremly high growths I know it is really hard to train them right despite there great growths They promoted and further more with terrible starting stats

Gordin should almost always be dead. He never does anything.

Midea is a paladin with Silver Access and sniper reclass.

Darros comes really early and can OHKO things with the devil axe, and could reclass to merc if he wants to. Promoting to hero for speed or thwomp for wtf def/hp combo of growths.

Castor is average and is pretty decent, Etzel is staves, Gordin is bleh but can turn into a somewhat bulky Cav. Wolf/Sedgar are known to have horrible horrible bases but have all of class B to fiddle with reclass+growths.

Especially Warrior/General!Wolf or Sedgar.

Darros comes really early and can OHKO things with the devil axe, and could reclass to merc if he wants to. Promoting to hero for speed or thwomp for wtf def/hp combo of growths.

Castor is average and is pretty decent, Etzel is staves, Gordin is bleh but can turn into a somewhat bulky Cav. Wolf/Sedgar are known to have horrible horrible bases but have all of class B to fiddle with reclass+growths.

Especially Warrior/General!Wolf or Sedgar.

Well when you put it like that

Midia has C Lances/D Swords which makes her one of the few prepromotes (the others being Wolf/Sedgar) to not start with the ability to use a Silver weapon or Excalibur. (Well, I suppose there's the Arms Scroll we get in the same chapter as Midia, but bleh)