riariadne

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently someone didn't the memo that there was to be no talking. FearThePika was up asking for Kay, and well, he was shocked by how spoon spit stark static. So shocked, in fact, that he fell over, dead.

P2pPaKP.jpg

Rapier has been modkilled! He was...

Rapier, you are FearThePika, Userbase Commuter.

+You hosted one game here and that's about it. You come on the mafia IRC every once in a while but that's about it. You have been planning a game with Kay for some other site for approximately forever.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Not online today." Any actions targeting you will fail for that night because you won't be there. You cannot do this consecutively or if you perform your other action.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Hey USER, do you know where Kay is?" USER will never know where Kay is because nobody knows where she is (protip she's not a role in this game!). However they will be able to deduce that you are FearThePika because who else would even go around asking that, though not that you are town. You cannot do this if you perform your other action. You may only do this twice.

+You win if all threats to the Userbase are eliminated.

Phase unpau- oh damn it, he's back. While Spoon was looking away some genius revived SevenDeadlySins, who immediately began to insult the honorable Priam. Right, well a bullet to the head would quickly correct that.

EiwMxhZ.jpg

Manix has been modkilled! He was...

Manix, you are SevenDeadlySins, Userbase Itemafia Host Thief.

+Postgame postgame postgame toastgame post maim post office ender's game roastgame postgame lost the game. You hosted Itemefia here over a year ago, promised people postgame once, never delivered, and let's be honest, you never will either.

+You know the Paperblade role is in this game because he is always nagging you about postgame even though everyone knows in their hearts it will never happen. He is probably not town, because he is never town.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Promising Itemafia postgame". Everyone will be super excited about this and wait all night for Itemafia's postgame! Naturally you will not actually post it, and everyone will have been wasting their time horribly, roleblocking them. Paperblade is out there somewhere and he is too savvy to fall for this, and obviously so are you. This doesn't visit people.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: No items for you, USER!" If USER actually has an item somehow you will take it. You will also learn their role name, but not alignment or character.

Just for good measure, Spoon called down more Spoon Lightning, to ensure the delinquent formerly known as SevenDeadlySins was dead.

5OkbPYK.jpg

Manix has been modkilled! He was...

Manix, you are SevenDeadlySins, Userbase Itemafia Host Thief.

+Postgame postgame postgame toastgame post maim post office ender's game roastgame postgame lost the game. You hosted Itemefia here over a year ago, promised people postgame once, never delivered, and let's be honest, you never will either.

+You know the Paperblade role is in this game because he is always nagging you about postgame even though everyone knows in their hearts it will never happen. He is probably not town, because he is never town.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Promising Itemafia postgame". Everyone will be super excited about this and wait all night for Itemafia's postgame! Naturally you will not actually post it, and everyone will have been wasting their time horribly, roleblocking them. Paperblade is out there somewhere and he is too savvy to fall for this, and obviously so are you. This doesn't visit people.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: No items for you, USER!" If USER actually has an item somehow you will take it. You will also learn their role name, but not alignment or character.

Phase unpaused, and read the fucking rules.

Most of the people of the town were significantly more cautious after the deaths of three citizens, but evidently not Mekkah, who was found shot dead! All you could make out of the remains was his identity.

Serious Bananas has been shot dead! He was...

SB, you are Mekkah, ???

That's not all! You all hear the following message from the conveniently placed loudspeakers:

Hello everyone! This is your friendly announcer! Just a reminder:

guys, read the fucking rules plz

I mean

c'mon

Lastly, you hear someone shout from out their window,

I was told a million times

Of all the troubles in my way

How I had to keep on trying

Little better ev'ry day

But if I crossed a million rivers

And I rode a million miles

Then I'd still be where I started

Bread and butter for a smile

Well I sold a million mirrors

In a shop in Alley Way

But I never saw my face

In any window any day

Well they say your folks are telling you

To be a super star

But I tell you just be satisfied

To stay right where you are

Keep yourself alive keep yourself alive

It'll take you all your time and a money

Honey you'll survive

Well I've loved a million women

In a belladonic haze

And I ate a million dinners

Brought to me on silver trays

Give me ev'rything I need

To feed my body and my soul

And I'll grow a little bigger

Maybe that can be my goal

I was told a million times

Of all the people in my way

How I had to keep on trying

And get better ev'ry day

But if I crossed a million rivers

And I rode a million miles

Then I'd still be where I started

Still be where I started

Keep yourself alive keep yourself alive

It'll take you all your time and money honey

You'll survive

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

It'll take you all your time and money

To keep me satisfied

Do you think you're better ev'ry day

No I just think I'm two steps nearer to my grave

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive mm

You take your time and take your money

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

All you people keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

It'll take you all your time and a money

To keep me satisfied

Keep yourself alive

Keep yourself alive

All you people keep yourself alive

Take you all your time and money honey

You will survive

Keep you satisfied

Keep you satisfied

Despite you al witnessing this happening, none of you can tell who this was at all.

It is now Day 1! This phase ends in 72 hours, or Friday March 29 at 12:15 PM EST.

Edited by Liquid Snake

##Vote: j00

Nice knowing you. Who shares your alignment?

It's for the best that you answer truthfully, after all.

Ah, well, don't see why not.

I'm Paperblade, self-aligned, and if you're wondering about my role it is outright stated in the second announcement. I assume elie got my role name, which is inherently ridiculous, but I'm survivor.

Anyway, due the nature of this game, I've got one death-proof, mainly so I won't get modkilled too quickly. You all gain nothing from trying to lynch me today, and I've got everything to gain by having any of you lynched. Now let's scumhunt.

also I'm mayor