[20:47:51] Shin: fill in those numbers

fien

[20:51:59] Cam: xinny be like me and only join

[20:52:03] Cam: so we can

[20:52:08] Cam: commit sudoku together

[20:52:13] Xinny: yeas

[20:52:27] Cam: and also make it a complete repeat of aitp3

Edited by Xinnidy

Okay, this game has filled up. If there's anyone who wants to drop out at this point, then please let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise, role PMs will go out later today.

Okay, this game has filled up. If there's anyone who wants to drop out at this point, then please let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise, role PMs will go out later today.

Just letting you guys know that I'm gonna vanish by the time role PMs come out. WHEE~!

Expect role PMs to go out within the next half hour. Confirm either in-thread or via role PM when you receive yours (preferably role PM though).

ALL ROLE PMS ARE OUT. Confirm if you have received yours, either over PM or in-thread. Game will start once 75% of players have confirmed.

If there is anything at all that you find unclear in your role PM, then ask me.

Also, since Levity is taking a break from SF at the moment, Mancer will be my co-mod in her spot so that he can get some hosting experience. Don't freak out if he's suddenly added to your role PMs. However, any questions about your role or rules should go to me since I have the final say.

I have a 75% confirmation rate. This means that the game can start now.

It was summer break and everyone was back in town. The Group finally had a chance to meet again. They gathered at someone's apartment to start their get-together. However, planning out just what activity they were going to do as a group was the problem. They had narrowed down their list of things-to-do, leaving only two activities for them to decide on. But they couldn't decide on which of the two they preferred more as a group, with people split on which one they wanted more.

So, the twelve of you were in an apartment arguing over whether you guys wanted to go to an anime convention or Las Vegas. Only one thing was certain -- some people were going to be annoyed to the point of going home.

It is now D1. D1 ends on April 2 at 9:30 PM PST.

With 12 alive 4 votes are required for a lynch and 8 votes are required to hammer.

Edited by Sangyul

Also, since Levity is taking a break from SF at the moment, Mancer will be my co-mod in her spot so that he can get some hosting experience. Don't freak out if he's suddenly added to your role PMs. However, any questions about your role or rules should go to me since I have the final say.
Yes, I hope to serve you all well as a co-mod in this game. Godspeed, guys!~ =D Edited by MancerNecro

##Commit sudokuu: Xinnidy

Let's follow with plan cam let's sudokuuuu

##Revive

##Vote: Shin

Your life experiences must indicate you're from a higher order of information, Shin the Old!