Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

i'm getting on a plane in about two hours and i intend to spend those two hours playing SRW so i might not be around for a long while (think like, 20 hours)

just FYI, I may or may not come back with reads if i ragequit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like most of his content. He's just kinda staying in the background and not really committing to his accusations. I'm not sure how to explain it but it seems like he just wants to make a bunch of people look bad and be able to say he has scumreads without pushing any of them enough that he could actually be blamed if they were mislynched.

What do you expect from me? I think Mancer is scum, want him lynched and have been consistently committed to this.

Votals:

Areox (0): Prims

BBM (3): SB, Elieson, Levity, eclipse, Xinnidy

Snike (0): eclipse

Prims (2): Darros, Shinori, Lucina, Areox, Kay

Darros (2): Xinnidy, Mancer, BBM, SB, Kay

SB (1): Shinori, BBM, Levity, Darros

Helios (1): Kay, Helios, Prims, j00

Xinnidy (0): CT075

Paperblade (0): JB, Levity

Elieson (1): SB, Mancer, Lucina, Paperblade

eclipse (0): Snike

j00 (0): Darros

Kay (1): Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, JB

Lucina (3): Shinori, Elieson, Helios

CT075 (0): scorri

Shinori (1): scorri

Scorri(1): Darros

Not Voting (1): CT075

You have about 26 hours and 30 minutes left in the phase.

two minor problems with votals so i've redone the votals in this spoiler (mostly because I keep mine updated as I read the thread)

[spoiler=votals]Areox (0): Prims

BBM (3): SB, Elieson, Levity, eclipse, Xinnidy

Snike (0): eclipse

Prims (3): Darros, Shinori, Lucina, Areox, Prims

Darros (2): Xinnidy, Mancer, BBM, SB, Kay

SB (0): Shinori, BBM, Levity, Darros

Helios (1): Kay, Helios, Prims, j00

Xinnidy (0): CT075

Paperblade (0): JB, Levity

Elieson (1): SB, Mancer, Lucina, Paperblade

eclipse (0): Snike

j00 (0): Darros

Kay (1): Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, JB

Lucina (3): Shinori, Elieson, Helios

CT075 (0): scorri

Shinori (1): scorri

scorri (1): Darros

Not Voting (1): CT075

I hate all of you.

GROW THE FUCK UP

Come in with this attitude and I will request a modkill of myself. There's been quite a bit of hostility, and this is the last thing I need to see from a sub.

---

How did you miss the entire BBM/Darros thing?

Other than Darros, I've seen stuff I don't like from Eclipse, Snike, and Kay, though not so much. Lucina's posts are generally lacking in content and somewhat sheepy. Want to see more (or rather, something) from Areox and Helios.

I felt like pointing this out, because according to what happened with you and Darros, this is where I scream OMGUS. However, I don't see it as an OMGUS, because I don't think that cross-dislike of people should automatically be seen as such.

Shinori, this is NOT how to answer scorri's question.

I read double standards as scummy. I'm just state what I read in your posts. Isn't that what you said you did to me?

Also it's emotion. Am I not allowed to be emotional?

There's the entire JB/Mancer thing, followed by Boron's post, and a little bit of BBM/Darros (it's aggressive, but I'm not reading hostility, so thanks you two). I'd say there's enough emotion in here. Please don't transform this into Final Fantasy: The Drama Mafia.

This is stupid

Game over, Paperblade wins everything. NOW, BACK TO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

I'm literally exhausted guys, musical rehearsal on top of school drains me, and the topic seems to be creating a lot of new pages whenever I'm away.

Right now Kay is looking pretty bad to me. I think that when she wanted me to not post my town readings, she was trying to make me look scummy ((due to me not having mafia reads)) so I would get ((mis))lynched. BBM is also looking bad to me, for previous reasons that I've explained ((tunneling, and being really aggressive about it)), but I feel like I won't be able to vote on him because, as Paperblade said, he'll turn around and go "nice OMGUS". I really feel like BBM could be mafia though. Other reads are on SB and Kay, and now, scorri. The whole scorri/Shinori thing leaves me with a feeling that scorri may be mafia, contrary to my earlier read. I believe that she misrepresented him, as Shinori never really did say that Lucina and I were scumbuddies like scorri claimed he did, he was more or less poking holes in my logic. I'm not sure how aggressive Shinori usually is in mafia, so his aggravated response might be normal? Things just escalated from there. Also I'm not liking the "your vote on Lucina is pointless" stance that scorri seems to have on Shinori. Just because a player isn't physically at their computer ready to respond doesn't mean a vote on them is useless. Perhaps Shinori saw Lucina as more scummy, and wanted to vote her.

##Unvote

I need to think about where to place my vote.

This is the first seriously iffy thing Darros has posted. FIRST, I can't assume crap about your role PM, so saying that you would be mislynched off of what you think is "pretty bad" looks weird. Second, why should "You're OMGUSing" me stop you from voting people you think are suspicious? Now that you have reads, push them!

Because I'm town, I kind of want to give off that impression. If I vote you and it gets thrown around that I'm OMGUSing, guess who gets lynched instead? Me. And then we lose a town number. I think that voting you right now would be a bad idea, and it's not just you preventing me from voting. Other people might see it as an OMGUS as well. I just think that voting you would be a dumb move on my part.

But how is it better than literally nothing at all. Noncontribution is not really something I want to do in this game. I don't know why this is such a big deal against me, as in other games when people post townreads there's never any sort of big deal over it.

You're being super self-conscious, which doesn't help your case. Push your scum reads, since you have them.

---

BBM, did you read this (kinda outdated) post?

I WILL be back before deadline, and I want my response, so vote will stay for now.

Alright I'm back and playing catchup. I'm at the stupid Scorri Shinori debacle right now (in which I gather nothing scummy from), so give me a bit there

So I skype'd with Boron and uh, nah I don't want her to sub atm cuz she has a lot of IRL issues.

I have 3 sub requests now- chances are I'm gonna modkill 2 this phase if this goes on. Need to see if NNR/Rapier will even join this. >_>

Ok the good news is Shin is definitely substituting, and since JB asked first, JB gets subbed.

Mancer and Levity will probably be modkilled sometime, though.

EDIT: Yeah fuck RNG atm I feel so happy.

EDIT2: This is formal and all but

Shin subs in for JBCWK.

Edited by Bluedoom

I wasn't really attacking Darros's read of Mancer as much as how he presented it. I wouldn't have cared if he'd had a townread on Mancer for other reasons, but "he's playing badly so he's probably town" doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, I don't think that many people really want to lynch Darros today, so ##Unvote, ##Vote: Lucina because I like this wagon more than Mancer's. She just sheeped some people and voted Prims based on something that had already been explained, and then hasn't really bothered to defend herself in any way.

Trip to visit my sister didn't end up happening, so I should be here for most of the day. Won't be here for phase end though.

Ba-da-ba-da! Like a shining beam of hope in the middle of the afternoon, a blazing scented candle in the bathroom of hope, Shin has arrived to fill in for JB! *red smoke effects in the background*

I got nothing, you guys don't sense

I've had a little time to read through the first 15 pages, I've got a few tidbits of information. I agree with Darros on the Mancer matter. Mancer picked up on something very small, which probably doesn't warrant a scumread. When someone pointed it out, he does his best to cover his rear. Mancer/10. Still, that's not a clear pass for Mancer, but definitely not worth a death sentence just yet.

Scorri's claim doesn't bother me one way or another, for reasons already discussed. If it's true and she's town, bro. If it's false or she's scum, still no biggie. The numbers sound about right regardless. I also have an eye on Loocina, but with 2 posts to go by, I can't really say much. She's changed vote, with a rather amusing comment attached but I don't know what to make of it. Dallas isn't really protecting her, he's being the careful chump we all know and love. He did this in Folgore Rangers mafia too :P.

Regarding scorri vs Shinori, I feel that both are grasping at straws. Scorri's basically saying Shinori is tunneling, whilst Shinori says that scorri's defending Lucina. I can't really see evidence of either really :P. My only actual read so far is BBM, and even that's not strong. Lucina's done very little so far, and I don't like him trying to wagon it. You've seen stuff you don't like from lots of people, do share!

I'm voting Lucina because it doesn't seem people really want to lynch Darros today, and we need to stack some votes if we're going to get somewhere. We need at least 7 votes for a lynch, I believe, and I don't particularly want to lynch Mancer today. Out of the wagons that present themselves, I find her the worst for reasons I just explained.

Additionally, Shin, your playerslot is voting for Mancer right now. It doesn't seem like you find Mancer as scummy as JB did, so you should probably change your vote.

I'm voting Lucina because it doesn't seem people really want to lynch Darros today, and we need to stack some votes if we're going to get somewhere. We need at least 7 votes for a lynch, I believe, and I don't particularly want to lynch Mancer today. Out of the wagons that present themselves, I find her the worst for reasons I just explained.

Additionally, Shin, your playerslot is voting for Mancer right now. It doesn't seem like you find Mancer as scummy as JB did, so you should probably change your vote.

Oh, thanks! I'm still looking at you though!

##Unvote

He's at school. I told him.

Also I never said that Scorri was defending Loocy either. What?

Ooops, my bad. Remind me not to read 15 pages in one sitting again :P.

Yeah I know this is going to sound really bad but my reads on Lucina and Mancer really haven't changed (still finding them scummy) and I'd like to see either lynched today. Gonna keep my vote on Lucina for now but will switch to Mancer if necessary.

@Bizz: Why does my RVS vote make you feel uncomfortable again?

Scorri v. Shinori is honestly tl;dr but I will say that I believe Scorri's claim and can confirm that there's an SK in the game (yay my role is useless now). Actually a second look at it just now makes it look more like intown fighting than anything. Scum usually isn't so aggressive against someone this early in the game since they don't want to put a target on their back early.

Also getting a slight scumread on j00 now. Like Bizz said, his big post was pretty much useless, vote on me was just a little pressure one for me to give more reads but has stayed there since forever, and he hasn't really existed ever since (like I'm one to talk lol).

Wait what

Why would town have a Numbers and an informed townie that knows the existence of a SK? That's completely redundant, especially as the Numbers is superior since it also knows how many mafia there are.