Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Walkthrough/Commentary

Fargo294

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JSND: The character guide is 10 years old, so should be avoided. Aquilae has a much better one in his walkthrough anyway.

Topic:

Well, I can't perform any of the commentary, but I would participate in the discussion, if the project gets off the ground.

for a moment i thought you were serious

EDIT

i also was going to seriously consider helping out but then there are gems like

I couldn't come up with a better word at the time. I hardly find how the choice of using a word defines whether or not you'd want to take part in a project. Am I coming of snobbish or something? In any case, I suppose appealing to everyone is a physical impossibility, so yeah...

i dunno man

if i wanted a professional product done my first choice wouldn't be the guy who couldn't be half-assed to use a spell checker

(hint: as baldrick has pointed out TWICE, "proffesional" is not a word)

Edited by CT075

i dunno man

if i wanted a professional product done my first choice wouldn't be the guy who couldn't be half-assed to use a spell checker

(hint: as baldrick has pointed out TWICE, "proffesional" is not a word)

There is no spell checker. Sorry I mispelled a word, you didn't have to be so rude about it. I'm also sorry I misinterpreted your statement. And Baldrick(no offense to him) wasn't entirely clear on his correction, and I thank him for his attempt anyways. I'm also sorry I don't have enough butt cheeks for you.

i really couldn't care less what you think of me

not to mention that, from what your replies and attitudes have been in the thread thus far, i wouldn't consider you qualified to write a guide for this game anyway

(there are also ten bazillion spell checkers out there, particularly this great one called google)

Edited by CT075

I think you should use Ronan.

I have strongly considered Ronan. His high magic would be invaluable for a physical unit for fighting against mages. His movement stars and the Continue skill can help him finish someone off at times.

I actually like Ronan and would like someone to seriously use him.

I know he's bad, but sometimes people have their preferences.

lol at mage fighting when Rifis can disarm mages

well

credibility lost completely i suppose

(hint 2: ronan is an awful unit)

Ronan's growths are horrid compared to the other archers(and other characters as well), but he can hold up to others with crusader scrolls and ring boosts.

ronan's str stat is pitiful

normally i'd say "fine use a scroll" but you can't actually help his STR since the only +STR scroll that actually makes a difference shows up really late

ronan's str stat is pitiful

normally i'd say "fine use a scroll" but you can't actually help his STR since the only +STR scroll that actually makes a difference shows up really late

Yeah, that goes for most of the other scrolls that provide significant boosts in the main stats too. That keeps the more necessary stats behind until that part of the game.

man there is just so much wrong in this topic

1. yes, FE5 is super easy with turtling. all you'd need to know is all of the stupid stuff that happens. FEWoD has comprehensive maps and chapter information. you don't need a guide for this.

2. if you want to make FE5 easy for yourself, there are several ways to break the game open to varying extents. they are:

- use dagda liberally

- ch1 life ring, ch2 speed ring, ch8x leg ring all on leaf

- bring only the light sword to manster (and fire sword if you want)

- have asvel kill bosses

- use elite manual on karin

- abuse the warp, rescue, repair trifecta

and know which units are good with minimal investment: orsin, finn, and felgus in the earlygame and a whole bunch of prepromotes in the lategame

there you go, that's an FE5 walkthrough. pretty much anything else is either inconsequential or colored with personal preference.

Edited by dondon151

man there is just so much wrong in this topic

1. yes, FE5 is super easy with turtling. all you'd need to know is all of the stupid stuff that happens. FEWoD has comprehensive maps and chapter information. you don't need a guide for this.

2. if you want to make FE5 easy for yourself, there are several ways to break the game open to varying extents. they are:

- use dagda liberally

- ch1 life ring, ch2 speed ring, ch8x leg ring all on leaf

- bring only the light sword to manster (and fire sword if you want)

- have asvel kill bosses

- use elite manual on karin

- abuse the warp, rescue, repair trifecta

and know which units are good with minimal investment: orsin, finn, and felgus in the earlygame and a whole bunch of prepromotes in the lategame

there you go, that's an FE5 walkthrough (minus the little tricks in each individual chapter that make them much easier)

EDIT: ah, crap, i clicked in "quote" instead of "edit." please delete this post.

Edited by dondon151

Yeah, that goes for most of the other scrolls that provide significant boosts in the main stats too. That keeps the more necessary stats behind until that part of the game.

>sety scroll in 4x fixes speed

>hezul scroll in 2x fixes hp

i'm having trouble thinking of any other stats that both matter and are difficult to fix via other means

yeah that's "late"

you could make the argument that the same goes for magic but a) you have pure water for that and b) chapter 12 is still better than chapter 18

Edited by CT075