What Avatar do you most associate with me?

Balcerzak

I don't have time to scrounge up and link the full set (if I can even find them all), but I'll be editting them in when I get around to it. You are free to just describe it in as general terms as you want, like "that creepy spider lady" or "that zombie pirate" or "the loli general" or "that girl who looked like lilina but wasn't" or anything that really comes to mind. I'm mostly just curious, and I'm full aware memories can be spotty, so if you need to see a list, just post bothering me to craft that up sooner.

Not all at proper board size, some of them reconstructive approximately, from memeory, but in rough chronological order

[spoiler=the avatars]

av-658-6.png

forscience-2.png

Romance-1.png

happygift-1.png

av-3700.png

3x3eyesshin-1.jpg

av-658-4.png

oldprofpic.jpg

mahoro.jpg

AtlachNachaAvaTrans.png

alurauneava.jpg

spiderava.png

SayaAva.png

nitroava.jpg

gssav-658.png

forscience-1.png

fufuAva.png

newava.jpg

kirynava.jpg

boobava.png

boobava2.png

sgavatar.png

av-6582.png

KannaAva.gif

santav-658.gif

av-658-5.png

MuvluvAva.png

UNYuukoBig.png

139597_v_for_vendettarsss.png

ntgmaker.jpg

Nyavatar.png

11882112_m.jpg

Edited by Balcerzak

Considering the only avatar I've seen you use is the profile pic currently set, that one.

He reminds me of that guy from Angel Beats...ahh I can't remember, but he wears the hat...yea I know I'm bad with names

Considering the only avatar I've seen you use is the profile pic currently set, that one.

He reminds me of that guy from Angel Beats...ahh I can't remember, but he wears the hat...yea I know I'm bad with names

Understandable mistake, but Kaigen is a girl. >_>

I seem to remember one in which there was a blue-haired guy slouching? I think I remember that most strongly

Yeah, probably one of the first ones up there, I used it at FESS, IIRC, and brought it over during the migration.

Your current one or the Steins Gate one.(I think you had one right?)

I know I had at least one, if there's another I forgot, that's entirely possible too.

You had a Karin avi?

what the foodge

That one may actually have been livejournal only, I honestly cannot recall (same for the sad clownhat one and zombie brain gift one). Edited by Balcerzak