4 New Gen6. Pokemon and New Details from Corocoro

Ema Skye

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they're talking about horde battles. 5 on 1 wtf.

The Pokemon shown in the battle with haunted is called talonflame(how original) fire flying.

Edited by Randa

That fletchling evo is a Fire/Flying type.

I think it's more likely that it actually IS a fletching evo, because Fletchling knows Flame Charge.

"Fairy type was partly to combat the imbalance in the type chart. Just like Dark and Steel back in Gen.2"

CALLED IT!

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

That doesn't look like something that would happen commonly, probably only in a specific area(s). It'd be good for fast EV training.

So is it still possible to Fly in a sky battle?

"Pidgeot used Fly!" Yeah no shit bro.

I would love if the flavor text was "It flew EVEN HIGHER IN THE SKY"

So is it still possible to Fly in a sky battle?

"Pidgeot used Fly!" Yeah no shit bro.

Maybe instead of a 2 turn attack... it just attacks... Certain moves have to change or be forbidden. Think sky drop, there'd be no where to drop and gravity. Iron ball... crap, GF has there work cut out for them working with corner cases.

Maybe instead of a 2 turn attack... it just attacks... Certain moves have to change or be forbidden. Think sky drop, there'd be no where to drop and gravity. Iron ball... crap, GF has there work cut out for them working with corner cases.

Sky Drop become an instant KO Move ! Yeah....

We don't have any sufficient information for now.

Looks like we do get to ride other pokemon in other places, but I interpret "pokemon must be borrowed for the task" to mean that it can't be your own. Which sucks. Ahwell, can't wait to see what other developments may be, including perhaps having 4 rivals (3 kids in starting city, plus the opposite gendered starting character).

Looks like we do get to ride other pokemon in other places, but I interpret "pokemon must be borrowed for the task" to mean that it can't be your own. Which sucks. Ahwell, can't wait to see what other developments may be, including perhaps having 4 rivals (3 kids in starting city, plus the opposite gendered starting character).

lol How oddly specific...

corocoro6131.jpg

Apparently there was another Coro Coro leak, 3 new Pokemon, I'm not sure of the source, but the JWittz (anyone subscribed to his Youtube channel?) who attended the Q&A meeting at E3 claims he saw one of them (this one) in the game's opening in which only attendees saw.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-12-at-14.04.44.png

Following news from Serebii, the caterpillar pre-pre-evolution to Vivillon is Scatterbug. It's evo is Spewpa. The little lion cub is Litleo, with its signature move being Noble Roar. And finally the one with the flower is Flabébé. The starting town is Vaniville Town, and the next (I'm assuming) town is Santalune City. Your rival/friends are Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, and Serena/Calem (opposite gender character). This journalist lady is named Alexa, and the leader of the Santalune Gym is Viola. Oh, and apparently you get roller skates in Santalune, so I'm guessing they replace the Running Shoes.

Edited by Konnor97