What happened to Gold Vanguard/Royal Guard/whatever?

ZemZem

Just curious. I mean, the guy hasn't showed up for a while, but when I looked at how many posts were in a particular topic, his name was grayed out like Crash's, meaning he was banned in some way. Again, just curious.

I expected to have seen him recently as well... I'm assuming he got banned. But whatever did he do to get banned?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Maybe he has the undead badge if that's still a thing. Or you could, ask a mod if you're really curious instead of speculating about one member.

That isn't an undead badge, that's definitely a banned group. He doesn't appear in a member search anymore and when I find his post you can't even click his name. I've never seen a zombie badge do that before. Edited by Freohr Datia

What is this "undead" badge?

2Y6k6.png

It's right there if you wanna see for yourself~

And I guess if you don't wanna switch to it yourself, use the advanced search in the Members tab and search for anybody who uses that badge and find one of their posts =3

I thought he changed his name to Majestic Paladin. Apparently, it's a different user.

who appeared around the same time the other left and created a topic similar to those the first one would make

possibly he asked for his first account to be deleted so he could have a fresh start since not many people liked him

He was the first one to make a top five list o____o

So they banned him o____o

But they didn't stop there o______o

They killed him IRL too o_____o

And they said they're gonna do it to all the schmucks that jumped on the bandwagon too o_____o

I remember him. I had nothing against him.

I propose that every month, administration makes a topic or post listing members who have been recently banned, followed by the reason.

I remember him. I had nothing against him.

I propose that every month, administration makes a topic or post listing members who have been recently banned, followed by the reason.

I think there may be some legal barrier against this.

I once administrated a forum, whose populace repeatedly stressed how badly they wanted this, but no amount of appeals could convince the forum owners to budge. Ultimately I had to step down and decided to try and scapegoat myself so the people who replaced me wouldn't have to deal with that crap.

I heard that the guy who drew Yotsuba, at some point, drew either hentai or some other form of smut [not involving Yotsuba]

It's a small (big?) world

Edited by Rehab

I heard that the guy who drew Yotsuba, at some point, drew either hentai or some other form of smut [not involving Yotsuba]

You know, I think there's a fair chance I've never drawn a penis. I'm not sure about that though.

I think that's pretty unusual tbh. I know I've gotten them dicks drawn on my homework or notes b4. Meddling kids...

That's not too surprising. The dude that drew the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga used to do ero material a lot. I think he might have even drawn material directly related to Pokemon, in fact.

Heh, Yostuba is so cute. Wow it's been a while since I read it. Thanks for reminding me about it, Esau-kun.

No problemo スパー長い名前ちゃん~