Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm a bit suspicious of SSG, because of how quickly she jumped off the wagon on me at the first sign of questioning about it, and had half a mind to shoot BBM.

Boron, the fact that a third of your posts are spam is important because you're saying that my townread, made at the same phase of the game, is scummy, when it's at least more relevant than those posts. I'm not saying that you're scummy because of those posts, just that I'm not scummy because of that post either. As for the Shin thing, that was mostly coincidence. I'd still made my thoughts about him

@Paperblade- I can point you to Trainwreck if you want an example of a game where I got mad at a dumb wagon on me. I'm not getting mad because people are voting me. I'm getting mad because everyone is citing the same reason that I've rebutted like five times already and absolutely nobody is telling me why stating an irrelevant townread in RVS is scummy. Most things in RVS aren't relevant. Stating something that might still be relevant somewhere in the future is still better than just a random vote, no?

You know that stating an irrelevant townread is scummy because townreads don't usually do anything except tell the mafia who to shoot. RVS, well, it doesn't mean as much, but it's still useless and looks like an easy attempt to look active. You're not a noob, you don't need to be told this. I don't like how you kept harping on about it not being scummy.

Not actually thief

And how long were you going to wait before you revealed that, eh?

Vigilante seems like a pretty easy claim to make, Manix. If Strider is town, then he has no reason to pull a fake cop report on Kay. (And if you're just being Prims, please let us know sooner than later.) If he's scum faking a cop report on Kay, then he is going to go down the next day anyway.

I suppose but eh. same effect really. it's just this way if kay is legit then we have a proven (and clear!) vig still alive. (mind you i'm not fully sold on kay being legit but i'm covering possibilities here)

also scum probably don't have a roleblocker (i think strege was roleblocker making the jailkeeper claim) so as long as townsided roleblocker stay off we can prove people. (rein being one-shot cop also means he can take the sacrifice for the town)

(Remember Folgore Rangers mafia, where you guys would not have been in LYLO if you had just lynched CR outright instead of gambling with a vengeful?)

telling this to the guy who wanted to lynch CR over Kay in that game :P

Saw it just now. Can we go through one game nowadays without someone trying to be Prims?

##Unvote

Strider, for what purposes did you fake a guilty on Kay? Care to explain?

Also, Kay, remember that SSG is the one who counterclaimed Strege. Unless you think scum was trying to get her town cred, I wouldn't be too worried about her.

Until I got a good reaction. Entire point of that. Perhaps not as effective as it would be with a night start, but I feel like the votes from the wagon was good information and there's stuff to be gained from that.

see this is why you question the cop claim before jumping on the wagon. that said yeah there's now a lot of material from the sheeple to analyse so brb

also i didn't completely trust the cop claim (i did to an extent (wouldn't be scum motivated to claim it), but not to the point of voting) because i had townread Kay from D1 due to the nature of the wagon that formed on her

i bet i'm not making sense

Also, I'm a bit suspicious of SSG, because of how quickly she jumped off the wagon on me at the first sign of questioning about it, and had half a mind to shoot BBM.

The only reason I had suspected you in Day one is for little activity. Being told that was how you played, I decided that I should try to focus my votes on getting questions answered and reactions from my other scum reads.

I don't like how you told me that I had half a mind to shoot BBM though I never voted her. The most I did is point her out as suspicious, which you did too.

You know that stating an irrelevant townread is scummy because townreads don't usually do anything except tell the mafia who to shoot. RVS, well, it doesn't mean as much, but it's still useless and looks like an easy attempt to look active. You're not a noob, you don't need to be told this. I don't like how you kept harping on about it not being scummy.

And now...

Not actually thief

Wait what? Well, looks like I got some ISO investigating to do on the wagoners.

Saw it just now. Can we go through one game nowadays without someone trying to be Prims?

##Unvote

Strider, for what purposes did you fake a guilty on Kay? Care to explain?

Also, Kay, remember that SSG is the one who counterclaimed Strege. Unless you think scum was trying to get her town cred, I wouldn't be too worried about her.

Oh, right. Aargh, sloppy D1 notes.

Don't really like Rein's unclaim despite his explanation, since at that point it was pretty much his only chance of not dying in the next few phases, but I don't suppose he could have hoped for much better as scum. Betting on me being the killer is remotely possible but would just be too risky. So yeah, I guess Rein is pretty townish.

I don't like how you told me that I had half a mind to shoot BBM though I never voted her. The most I did is point her out as suspicious, which you did too.

Uh, no, that was me. I was just listing people I was suspicious of.

Was writing up a post and then I did something stupid. Ugh.

SB, scorri, and Cap'n Flint: You guys need to talk more. I can't get good reads on you guys if you guys have little material. SB, I know that you're around and available more often than you show yourself in mafia. What is your excuse (aside from not feeling mafia)?

BBM: still a scum read. The only thing that's throwing me off is Strege interactions. Will need to reread to see if I think that looks like a bus. Although early in the phase, he asked me why I was "calling Strege out" on doing something that "other people are also doing"?

paperboard could easily be scum, but the same goes for BBM. at this point i'm inclined to say they are opposite aligned (post #42)

- ed1 quicktopic

bbm just keeps reacting badly to any pressure, it's seriously making me think he's probably a maflord

- mid d1

yeah i'm pretty confident in BBM being a maflord now, that's where my vote is going to be for the rest of the phase

- after i made my vote on BBM d1

i'm just gonna follow my ed1 read and my case against bbm because that's the best i got right now, vanilla claim or not

BBM, please explain how this makes Shin scum. I don't agree with trying to make associative flips before someone actually flips, but that alone doesn't make a person scum. Also, Strege DID vote Shin at one point in the game. Saying bussing exists is a good point, but anyone who voted Strege could have been "bussing" him for all we know, including you.

Since when has Strege not flipped? Did you even read my post? I explained why the interactions between Shin and Strege were likely to be bussing. Strege only voted Shin after he had already been called out for not pushing his main read. I'm not just saying "bussing exists". Admitting bussing exists doesn't mean anything. You have to look at each interaction and whether it's likely or not to be bussing. Strege pushed Shin but never voted him on the pretext that Shin already had votes on him. Shin voted Strege on an activity prod and unvoted as soon as Strege posted anything at all.

On the other hand, Strege pushed me as an alternative wagon to defend himself. I was one of the earliest people to vote Strege for a serious reason and made it into a wagon on him. Which interaction looks more like scumbuddy interactions?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shin

Not that pleased with Rein's gambit. All he accomplished with it is pulling out a claim. If Rein actually did it to draw reactions from people, why isn't he looking at those reactions? All he did was say "yeah there were reactions".

Manix, if you're not going to read the thread, don't vote. I can't seriously defend myself against an ED1 gutread while you completely disregard interactions between me and Strege.

Kay, stating townreads is scummy when that's all you do. Is that all I've done?

@me reacting badly to pressure- How do you expect me to react at everyone jumping on my wagon for dumb reasons? I can't even analyze the people doing it really, because they all did it for more or less the same reasons.