Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

i don't have many reads this game other than a couple strong town ones. too bad i'm supposed to be picking the lynch rather than the nk

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to do with part of the stuff that everyone hates me for and doesn't listen to me whenever I see stuff like that. (Kinda like EO mafia I pretty much tunneled 3 people all game because of interactions I saw that no one else saw.)

I don't know about "stuff that everyone hates me for and doesn't listen to me," but people aren't going to be able to see what you do if you don't try to explain it anyway. Or when they do it might be too late. If you have serious reason to believe that Prims is scum and that Strege's flip may Prims look like scum, then you should TRY to explain it at least instead of keeping it to yourself.

Also if you're quiet about being a non-jailkeeper P/R role now and claim it later I am going to say now that I will encourage everyone to lynch you

i agree with paperboard here; but at least i'll take some liberty if you weren't around

For double Jailkeeper we'd need PPPRRR to be rolled out of 11 letters, right?

That is correct.

Note that if there's at least PPPRRR, then it's still a 50/50 chance if there's two jailkeepers or one (even if there are two, there's still at least one P and one R remaining)

Vote count 1.6 (Updated to post 227)

Strege (6): BBM, Witch, Super Serious Gal, Shinori, Sangyul, Paperblade

BBM (2): Rapier, Manix

Shin (2): Strege, Scorri

Witch (1): Cap'n Flint

Kay (1): Liquid Snake

Scorri (1): Kay

Liquid Snake (1): Serious Bananas

Rapier (1): Shin

Not voting (0): None

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 27th, 2:14am GMT

Edit: I think this votal is incorrect. Give me a minute (or point out the error)

Edit2: If there's an error, I can't spot it.

Edited by Tables

Note that if there's at least PPPRRR, then it's still a 50/50 chance if there's two jailkeepers or one (even if there are two, there's still at least one P and one R remaining)

oh. okay maybe don't out if you're one of those roles then because it won't prove anything :/

Agrh my phone is garbage. Some of my arguments have been ugly and I assure you there's nothing personal. Since this is obviously happening anyway I'll ##Unvote, ##Vote: Strege.

The tradition holds strong.

Strege basically claimed scum there.

Shinori's response to me asking him to give reasons behind Prims/Strege scumbuddy interactions was to refuse giving reasons, which is dumb. Shinori, please at least state the reasons before you start assuming we're going to dismiss it.

Day 1 is over. No more posts may be made until day 2 begins

As the town looks frantically tries to find the infiltrators, the sun hangs low in the sky. As nightfall is about to come, a growing group begin to point more and more worriedly at Strege.

"It's him!" One of them shouts.

"No, I'm not." The man casually replies. But more voices are added, and eventually, he cracks. "Okay, maybe I am? Is it so wrong to want to control all of you fools?"

The spear through the chest serves as their only response. They head away for the night, content that they lynched a mafioso.

Strege had been lynched. He was a Mafia Reaver/Whisper (Roleblocker/Stalker)

Edited by Tables

Vote count 1.Fin (Updated to post 243)

Strege (8): Strege, BBM, Witch, Super Serious Gal, Shinori, Manix, Sangyul, Paperblade

BBM (1): Rapier

Shin (1): Scorri

Witch (1): Cap'n Flint

Kay (1): Liquid Snake

Scorri (1): Kay

Liquid Snake (1): Serious Bananas

Rapier (1): Shin

Not voting (0): None

Day 1 voting record

BBM: Witch, Shin, Strege

Serious Bananas: Sangyul, Super Serious Gal, Kay, Liquid Snake

Shinori: Manix, Strege, Witch, Strege

Witch: Manix, Sangyul, Scorri, BBM, Strege

Super Serious Gal: Kay, Witch, Strege

Strege: Shinori, Super Serious Gal, Shin, Strege

Liquid Snake: Manix, Kay

Rapier: BBM, Strege, BBM

Kay: Scorri

Manix: Witch, Shinori, Shin, BBM, Strege

Paperblade: Manix, BBM, Strege

Sangyul: Serious Bananas, Kay, Liquid Snake, BBM, Strege

Cap'n Flint: Witch

Scorri: BBM, Shin

Shin: Strege, Rapier

Looking back, I realise the rules don't list a deadline for night phases. They should be 2 days. Thus Night 1 ends at 2:19 GMT 29/5/13 or when all orders are in (and mafia/masons declare they are happy to move on)

Edited by Tables

It looks like I also never explicitly stated this in the rules so I should probably say it now: People either sleep or are busy performing roles at night. You may not post in this thread until day 2

As the town wakes, a headcount is performed. 10 people are found present. Panicking, the town checks who was missing - but as they do Rapier, one of the missing, turns up and says what happened - Paperblade, a town Falcoknight (Mason) had been killed by an archer, and he, Super Serious Gal and Manix had been the first ones there to find the body. Anxious that one of their own had died, but relieved that it was only one, the town prepared for another day of finding the traitors.

Paperblade has been killed. He was a Town Falcoknight (Mason)

Day 2 has begun. The deadline is Sat 1st June, 10:28pm GMT

(Note: All names in this and any subsequent flavour were chosen entirely at random. There are no hints.)

All updates are done. If you believe you were due information you did not receive, please let me know.

Edited by Tables

Thanks to that Strege flip, my reads are a bit more focused. Since Paperblade was a mason that means we have at least one auto-clear should the other mason choose to claim. That said, I am slightly sleep-deprived at the moment, so I'll have a reread of the thread later and will give my opinions then. For the time being ...

##Vote: scorri

I saw you reading the thread quite a few times during D1. You have 1-2 content posts. Why are you so quiet? Your thoughts, please?