RTU discussion thread

Randa

yeah i think lucina was more referring to sages having staves, not mages themselves. And really, a grandmaster is just a 6 move combat unit until rainbowcry

but Lucina looks cool as a grandmaster

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordelia would sleep with Chrom if she was married, or if he was married and he offered.

ikr?

Also I'm thinking you guys are all being way too optimistic. I'm planning on starting a massive flame war over Gregor. 10/10 because russian accents automatically kill everything. It's why Tiki is great.

I find it odd how Cordelia gets called a whore for not completely getting over a crush she never acts on while Virion straight up proposes to every female and no one makes nicknames for him. Poor guy.

So I was just looking at what I have to do next week. I'm only gonna be online maybe 5 hours a day. The week after should be about the same. Then I have no idea with the week after but it's finals and then I have a football camp in Boston I'm going to. So I have two things I would like to bring up with people. The first is that starting Monday one way or the other I will not be running this for at least two or three weeks. Okay this brings up the second point I have two options I'm considering.

1. Bear runs this for the days that I can't be online.

2. Some body else takes this over completely.

I'm leaning towards two. I will decide what I want to do by tommorow morning. If I decide two I will ask for any people that want to run this and then make a poll so that the raters can decide.

1. Bear runs this for the days that I can't be online.

This would work but you would probably come back to find half of the voters banned because of my being a lot more strict than you... I could promise too be lax...

I'm still on the edge. See the thing is wether I want to pick this up when I get back. I'm not sure I want to. It's be fun but its also a pain in the ass. Also if think I'm laid back wait till summer. Nothing will piss me off and get me to give people strikes.

I'm still on the edge. See the thing is wether I want to pick this up when I get back. I'm not sure I want to. It's be fun but its also a pain in the ass. Also if think I'm laid back wait till summer. Nothing will piss me off and get me to give people strikes.

You're waaayyy too laid back... at this point half of the raters (probably including me) should be out...

You're waaayyy too laid back... at this point half of the raters (probably including me) should be out...

Yeah ah well cest la vi. So I take it you want to be one of the options to run this long term.

Yeah ah well cest la vi. So I take it you want to be one of the options to run this long term.

...I crave power!!

I couldn't really care less. I think I might do a pretty good job but I might not at the same time.

Why?

What's the point if you kick so many out?

Perhaps the solution isn't to toss out votes en masse, but there's nothing wrong with a prompt or two for asinine scores. It might add a bit of credibility to future RTU threads to employ stronger guidelines and management.

Also, on the subject of Cordelia, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a lot of 9's since she's really high on the tier list as well, but I think a couple of the 10s were just posts with unstated bias. The bias system doesn't really work if one can ignore it and have it counted all the same.

Edited by Inference

implying that the results from the RTUs are ever serious enough to enforce rules beyond the 1-10 and the bias.

I would only really enforce on flaming.

Also the election has begun!

implying that the results from the RTUs are ever serious enough to enforce rules beyond the 1-10 and the bias.

@Starwave: I threw out his Lyre vote.

nope.chuck testa

Other people have explained why his attack isn't terrible, so I'm requesting you to try again.

I could take over if you want, Randa.

I would vastly prefer that. :B

Virion wears a cravat, your argument is moot.

:KnollRoll:Cordy aint a whore. Shes just irritating. Virion is a manslut and has no shame. But at least hes classy about it.

PKL for president.

:KnollRoll:Cordy aint a whore. Shes just irritating. Virion is a manslut and has no shame. But at least hes classy about it.

And he's an Edgeworth expy.

I would vastly prefer that. :B

I would be insulted by this if I wanted to be but I don't so meh.

PKL for president.

Your lack of support is stunning.

Also I wonder who it was who voted for me in the poll <_<