Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there there's a third redirector (unless paperblade wasn't martyr/decoy/whatever redirects to self)

Paper's role wasn't martyr or decoy. It was something called forecaster. No, I have no idea what that does. Prims won't tell me.

Right, I forgot to explain my inactivity. Every since my D4 post, I was busy changing my room. My roommate, who had the internet, did not change his room yet, so I had no internet access until a few hours ago, when it was already night. Which is why I was inactive for a pretty long time (and am surprised I wasn't prodded).

And yes, I never had much reads, because I was never good at analyzing subjective fluff. Players can easily change their opinions and suspect players based on whims. If the basis was more definite (BBM's D1 info, Blues' roleclaim, etc), then I'd be more than happy to oblige, but otherwise, I have a lot of trouble with reads. Neither Town nor Mafia want to behave scummily, so scummy or suspicious behavior is a poor indication of whether the person is Town or Mafia. I've explained this before already and have thoroughly been criticized for it, but I fail to see the effectiveness of these purely subjective forms of scumhunting.

Now, if you want my reads, the player I'm most suspicious of atm is Boron. She claimed Role Cop, in a game where we have too many info roles. Most of those info roles are very Townish, except Role Cop. Now, I know that role =/= alignment but I cannot imagine Mafia getting an Alignment Cop, or a role that's designed to detect killers and roleblockers (note that nobody claimed roleblocker), when these have little purpose in scum hands. Also, Boron, who did you investigate last night? Surely there's no reason for you to hide the identity of your target?

Also, could you guys please stop discussing Paper and/or scorri's role until Blues gets here? I wanna know if he's the cause of all this before doing anything.

Now, if you want my reads, the player I'm most suspicious of atm is Boron. She claimed Role Cop, in a game where we have too many info roles. Most of those info roles are very Townish, except Role Cop. Now, I know that role =/= alignment but I cannot imagine Mafia getting an Alignment Cop, or a role that's designed to detect killers and roleblockers (note that nobody claimed roleblocker), when these have little purpose in scum hands. Also, Boron, who did you investigate last night? Surely there's no reason for you to hide the identity of your target?

Proto, do you have any reason to suspect me besides my role? Because rolespeccing and trying to guess the setup isn't going to help at all. Try again.

I targeted SSG, just to make sure she wasn't lying about her.

SSG was pretty much clear anyway since the neighbor group's existence mentioned a cop :/

Wait, when was this?

A quarter of the game has claimed an investigative role of some sort. blah blah blah prims game blah blah blah non-standard roles blah blah blah role madness; that's just too many.

And even if you guys don't want to lynch among info roles, I'm still not up for lynching Proto.

Also I think there's an ITP other than Strege because we have 3 unexplained kills over 4 cycles, which seems too many for a mafia to have.

And what Proto said. I'll reveal what I know about Paperblade and Scorri's roles after Marth comes and says whether he used his mass-jan or not. If he did, he should know himself what roles they were.

Boron, you know that the Neighbourizer claim implies extremely heavily that there's a Cop right? So for SSG to be scum, Proto would have to be one as well. Regardless of what you think of Proto, scumbuddies tying their claims together like that is extremely bad play.

Proto, do you have any reason to suspect me besides my role? Because rolespeccing and trying to guess the setup isn't going to help at all. Try again.

I'm not too sure about that, considering that all the previous lynches killed off Townies, I don't think your methods are going to help at all either.

I targeted SSG, just to make sure she wasn't lying about her.

Okay, this is extremely suspicious. Paper confirmed that SSG was an Alignment Cop, when he declared that scorri was one of the neighbors. We all made sure not to reveal scorri's drinking habits to the public, but then SSG investigated her and couldn't get anything out of it. Therefore, SSG must have truly investigated her and got no result.

##Vote: Boron

I was recruited to a neighbor group that has Proto and Fera in it, I know their roles and think they are town. There might be more people in it but I'm not telling atm because they either actually exist to defend themselves or aren't on the chopping block.

Also everyone who is a member of the party gives no result to alignment cops, which is the downside to constantly growing OC

Wait, when was this?

Did you miss the part where everybody in the Neighbour group is immune to alignment scans? For that to be a meaningful drawback, alignment scans have to actually exist.

Fuck, I think that happened when I was gone most of the phase and came back to 9+ pages. I either missed it or forgot about it. I'm stupid. My bad. :facepalm:

Anyways, sleeping now. Marth, out whether you used the mass-jan and if so why you chose not to trade like you were supposed to, SSG out Cop report, and Xinny claim whatever's left to your role.

boron's reaction reads non-maf, imo

like why would scum!boron scan ssg, and the reaction reads townbased

may still possibly be a theoretical 3rd, but rn i don't see it

I'm Reimu Hakurei, and I'm a rolecop because apparently I get involved in other people's problems so much that I have a lot of connections.

Interestingly, Hakurei Reimu is the only, and I mean ONLY character in Touhou that could be considered as a bad guy (scum).

##Unvote: Boron

Still wanna wait for Blues and SSG.