Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-right then, Strege, are there two mass-jan like spellcards? I didn't act on N3 btw cuz no one told me what to do tbh.

##Vote: Cam Guess I can see why he could be the godfather.

We still have Stoly's death unexplained. Unless Shadoweh was vig+ dayvig, I'm gonna assume Stoly was some weird daydoc or something who'd die if his target was lynched I think.

Xinny being ninja-doc tells me that we've got to have at least on of the tracker/watcher/follower/voyuer roles as scum. Or at least that's what I infer since I don't get why you'd be a ninja-doc otherwise, that modifier seems pointless.

Also I'm not sure if I can post my syntax Strege but to paraphrase it I type declare A and then type two users.

Dunno about multiples. There are overlapping types of effects but nothing that specific that I've seen. Ignore my godfather logic I suck at reading.

You have one spellcard with two potential effects. I was wondering how you select which one you're declaring.

for the record PB asked her to

god damnit cam you could've just said whether or not you have you spellcard still or not

weirdly this is just one comment subtly defending boron so I'm not too happy with it

Her being Ninja doesn't mean that mafia have a Tracker/Watcher/etc any more than town having Millers means that the mafia have an Alignment Cop. The Ninja could be there also so that town Tracker/Watcher/etc can't confirm their actions.

Also, Marth, Strege took back the Cam thing, I think.

We also have TWO daykills unexplained, both Stolypin and NekoRex. Also how on earth would Stolypin be a day lynch bodyguard if he didn't prevent his target from getting lynched as well?

They thought my role was weak enough that it wouldn't matter if I were town.

I guess the rationale was that if my role is so weak I have to be lying about its full capabilities? Like what people were saying about Kevin being just Insomniac + Numbers spellcard.

No point in being coy I suppose. Try to use your spellcard asap, kirsche. Whether or not it fails could tell us whether there was scum between scorri and Paperblade. If we lynch scum and you can't use it until the night then no worries. If scum kill you in the night to keep things ambiguous then we lose numbers but oh well (sorry).

No point in being coy I suppose. Try to use your spellcard asap, kirsche. Whether or not it fails could tell us whether there was scum between scorri and Paperblade. If we lynch scum and you can't use it until the night then no worries. If scum kill you in the night to keep things ambiguous then we lose numbers but oh well (sorry).

That's a good idea, actually. If your numbers spellcard works, then we'll know that at least one of Paperblade and Scorri were mafia.

I guess that's true. I was just thinking it would be easier to make role plans if we knew exactly how your role worked.

Someone talk to me so I don't need to spam to get to 200 posts before Manix.

Wait did you know that potion was going to kill Proto? Or was it a luck thing? Also stop dodging my question.

Also get hype for the incoming rad announcement.

Oh yeah, since Shinori didn't answer for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure that Shinori knows what all his potions do before he gives them. I don't think their effects are random. So he meant to kill Proto.

I guess that's true. I was just thinking it would be easier to make role plans if we knew exactly how your role worked.

Someone talk to me so I don't need to spam to get to 200 posts before Manix.

If you guys don't claim some more spellcards I can't do much to help you. My abilities don't imply much of anything and I really don't think I can be part of a cooperative plan. I think someone said that there's an unblockable kill flying around and I'm kinda likely to die tonight so if it's going to happen it has to happen today.

I will reiterate though that if someone declares a non-killing spellcard on me I can confirm it's effect.

Talking points: How confirmed town is Paperblade? Do you feel differently about scorri's role and confirmedness than SB does? What about Shadoweh and his killing of an(to you guys anyway) very townie person in scorri? What about him claiming to have talked to Proto about it but Proto saying he didn't?

Why the heck didn't you guys neighborize me? T.T

We recruited SSG so that we wouldn't have to announce future neighbourize targets. I don't really think the mafia want to kill you tbh. There's a Cop and Doctor out there that are presumably higher priority for the mafia than a third-party.

I agree with SB about Scorri, since her role seems unlikely to be mafia. I think Paperblade is town, but not because of his role. I just thought he sounded more likely to be town through his posts and tone.

The bit about him being town because of redirecting a role to himself doesn't make sense though. SB, didn't you blindly redirect Shinori to yourself in Folgore Rangers as mafia?

I don't think scum would blindly redirect someone to themselves without knowing their role, so Paper's probably town.

SB, I'm pretty sure you redirected someone to yourself without knowing their role in Folgore Rangers mafia when you were scum.