Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

god damnit cam you could've just said whether or not you have you spellcard still or not

nobody asked (i apparently still have it)

Also Cam and Shinori aren't responding to anything directed at them and I don't like that. Shadoweh's responses are ok and if she ever puts herself under suspicion again we can lynch.

responding would require my physically being around (don't count on it; JB timezone)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Marth hasn't claimed ITP, as far as I know. It's Strege that's a third party.

Also does that put Marth and Cam into a 1v1? Marth said that he did swap Paperblade and Cam's cards, and Cam said that he didn't.

I was talking about Strege, who recommended Cam for a lynch.

And yes it does. Tbh I'm leaning Cam town simply because I can't think of another explanation for the mass jan.

Blah, just realized something that makes the idea of Cam being a BPV third quite unlikely. He subbed in for Zeem a few hours after the NNR kill on D3. And IIRC Zeem didn't post at all on D3- so he couldn't have sent in an order to kill NNR either. It's still possible for him to be BPV mafia, but yeah for now I'm going to go with ##Unvote, ##Vote: Marth, because I can't see a reason for Cam lying in this situation.

I mean, it's possible I guess, and IIRC that's what Proto thought (that mafia had a two-shot daykill spellcard). But it makes more sense for them to be the cause of a third-party. The wording of SSG's alignment scans also heavily imply a third-party: mafia and not mafia instead of mafia and town is a distinction that only occurs in that case, and it's a necessary distinction only if there's a harmful third party. A harmless third party like Strege doesn't need that sort of pseudo-Godfather effect because nobody wants to lynch them anyways.

Why are you suspecting he's a bp third party <_< Why can't he just be scum? Maybe they're both scum! LYNCH BP CLAIMS THEY ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

##Vote: Cam

I will care about people like kirsche wanting to lynch me because 'I r blah' when he comes up with a reason I have a claimed kill when there's a silent unclaimed daykiller and I'm scum. btw you still really don't know if Stirge is a harmless third party. I'm not telling him my card because I've seen third parties that could only affect people who know something about you, like a role name or a power you have. Oh I guess you could take his word for it. Why would the third party lie about surviving, I could nevah guess.

Also, bulletproof serial killer is such a classical role that it's rare for one NOT to be bulletproof anymore. It's weird to me that Bluedoom would claim a power that could get him in huge trouble if the shit hit the fan later, but it could be possible there's a rolestealer of some sort on the scum side in a weird game like this and some of the non-townie powers exist so scum can borrow them. I have no proof of that but there are characters like Nue or Satori that would fit a power like that. You guys have to stop believing people are claiming exactly what they are.

I was talking about Strege, who recommended Cam for a lynch.

This isn't a thing anymore if it matters. I suck at reading.

Shadoweh I think people believe me because I'm not good enough at this game to lie successfully. ;/ I know the spellcard of everyone but you, SSG, Boron, and a bunch of dead people so I'm not sure what you're expecting but I understand.

Anyway the thing that was bothering me yesterday is that someone had a one-shot cop and never said a word. Proto made the most sense for a couple of reasons and I thought that knowledge might be used to sort-of clear someone but he offered to use his spellcard on a neighbour so... What I can share right now, as a show of good faith or whatever, is if you're going to lynch someone lynch them hard, because someone has a spellcard that outclasses BBM's ghostvote in what it can do and it might not have been Blitz.

Hey, I won as third-party twice without a BPV; they're overrated. All you need is good old-fashioned luck out of the wazoo!

On a serious note, why say that Cam might be BPV mafia instead of BPV third-party and then talk about how almost all third parties have BPVs?

I'm not taking Strege's claim of being a harmless ITP simply at face value. I believe he's likely to be telling the truth about being harmless because he outed as an ITP in his first announcement. Generally harmful ITPs are much less likely to claim being a third party than harmless ones. WIFOM is possible, but I don't think that Strege has even been in a game before with a harmful ITP to know about advanced strategy involving them.

Strege, are you referring to SB's governor card? The one that allows a player to be lynched at any moment if they are leading in votes?

It's not at any moment, it's only at phase end. It literally removes the need for a majority to lynch that player: that's all it does.

On a serious note, why say that Cam might be BPV mafia instead of BPV third-party and then talk about how almost all third parties have BPVs?

I'm not taking Strege's claim of being a harmless ITP simply at face value. I believe he's likely to be telling the truth about being harmless because he outed as an ITP in his first announcement. Generally harmful ITPs are much less likely to claim being a third party than harmless ones. WIFOM is possible, but I don't think that Strege has even been in a game before with a harmful ITP to know about advanced strategy involving them.

That might be fair, and he is acting like a survivor, but we can't trust him either. :/ Saying that almost all third parties have BP doesn't change that most Godfathers are also BP. How many types of color that aren't green does he have to be for him to be a priority lynch here?

I'm not so distrustful of BPV claims so as to lynch them on sight, and I'd rather lynch Marth over Cam. It's not MYLO/LYLO, so I don't see a reason for Cam to lie about his spellcard being swapped. I do, however, see a reason for Marth to lie about swapping Cam and Paperblade's cards- so that he wouldn't have to out the mass-jan.

Okay, so, Marth claimed that he swapped Cam's and Paperblade's cards around, but Cam claims he still has his card. I can't see any reason why Cam would lie about his spellcard not being swapped, so I'd rather vote Marth over this.

Before I do so, though, can someone tell me what the current votals are right now?

Day 5.3 Votals
kirsche (1): Shinori

Shadoweh (1): Boron

CT075 (2): Bluedoom, Shadoweh

Bluedoom (3): Kirsche, Essbee, BBM
Not voting (5): CT075, Manix, Strege, SSG, Xin'dy

The day ends in 35 hours, 30 minutes. With 12 alive, hammer is required and it takes 7 to lynch.

Thanks BBM

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Like I said, can't see why Cam would lie about his spellcard not being switched after Marth already claimed he did.