SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

New Leaf came out. Villager was shown

Megaman got VC releases he appears

Olimar appeared around Pikmin 3

Luigi around Dream Team.

Sonic around Lost World

Toon Link around WW HD

Peach to celebrate 28 years of Mario.

Also do you ever get tired of talking down to people like. You are 10x better then them?

You are all like "loldumbasses thought there was a theme to reveals oh right did I mention all Nintendo fans are morons and that sales are low? Lol I am so much more intellgent then everyone on this forum"

wow that was unnecessarily bitter

after the Pokemon fakeout by Sakurai it should have been obvious

Sakurai does what he wants

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Fire Emblem games are translated and released on the Virtual Console tomorrow. One can hope.

That That would involve Nintendo actually putting effort into the VC. And And we all know that will never happen

Both Marth and Roy got fancy Melee redesigns, so that's how I look at it. Not to mention, Roy's game was still in development when they probably finalized his Melee design.

True that.

And this finally invalidates my release date theory. One cannot predict Sakurai. I merely got lucky haha

Marth could very well be the exception, not the rule.

Wow, I never knew Marth was the attention type.

That's a way too literal translation.

I personally like to think he's talking to the cast of his games and telling them to look out for him. Something like:

Everyone, watch over me! Or something.

Marth isnt the attention seeking type at all. Also just saying again I love how they used the DS design he doesnt look like a girl anymore, so hopefully no more Martha jokes

Actually I should note that Smash Bros Marth IS an attention seeker, unlike the game counterpart. There was a webcomic that made a FE Marth vs SSB Marth comparison

aci.png

So, yeah the correct translation would be "everyone check me out"

Edited by Eradicator Boner

I've assumed he always meant it in a "yo listen up for your orders" kind of way, but that's just me reading into it

I think he looks more masculine because he's slightly thicker. And his armor also makes him look thicker. His face is more detailed so it actually looks a little more feminine because of what HD means they can do for the eyes and eyebrows.

Actually I should note that Smash Bros Marth IS an attention seeker, unlike the game counterpart. There was a webcomic that made a FE Marth vs SSB Marth comparison

aci.png

So, yeah the correct translation would be "everyone check me out"

Actually, that's just Katie's (Awkward Zombie comic creator) interpretation of Marth, not his actual SSB personality, although he does sound like a bit of a showoff with that taunt of his.

There was a new old Fire Emblem game out and nobody told me!

Marth is in it and it is very distressing to see him not acting like a prick. Sometimes I forget that Ikinda sorta totally made up his characterization for the purposes of this comic.

OH WELL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF OTHERS.

Also, can I just say THANK NAGA that he doesn't use that ugly-as-sin SD design? He looks so much more awesome with his New Mystery design~

Edited by Kon

^Yeah. Still a little odd in the context of smash bros, but it doesn't seem totally out of character

or maybe it's just out of character in that it's the wrong part of his character at the wrong time