SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Then again, it was a bad idea to put Smash on a handheld when the controls stink and can't use the D-Pad. But...pressing it softly sometimes gets it to do this thing. But...not when I screw up and end up falling down cliffs in a side scrolling stage by not being able to move to the right direction in time. x.x

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana, why do you hate ZSS?

Please don't hate on her! My heart cannot take in so much sadness :(

Because I can? xP

It's nothing personal against you, really. You're a cool gal. But come on, I don't get all weepy when someone says they hate Ike. lol I may be kinda sad, but still. :P

this is important

So I noticed. Gaia failed to KO my Luigi with that move. :P

...Really?

You can't seriously hate someone "just because." Hate ZSS if you will, but you must have some reason.

Did I not just explain earlier that I find her overpowered and spammy? I just find her really annoying to fight against.

Did I not just explain earlier that I find her overpowered and spammy? I just find her really annoying to fight against.

Then there's your reason. Much better than "because I can."

Rosalina is OP, perfect. Nintendo can't go one game without shoehorning the bland Peach rip-off into everything.

And now I have to see her stupid face and cheating play-style every time I play online or watch tournaments. ffff

Rosalina is OP, perfect. Nintendo can't go one game without shoehorning the bland Peach rip-off into everything.

And now I have to see her stupid face and cheating play-style every time I play online or watch tournaments. ffff

I do agree that her zoning ability with the Luma is a bit too good, but I've never been a fan of campy characters so that might be my own bias speaking here. The range on some of her attacks are too large IMO (Her dash attack for example) . If they were to balance her, I'd want them to make her worse than Solo Popo was without Nana when she loses her Luma, or keep her the same, just don't let her Luma respawn.

Edited by Shulk

Guys, I just got a copy of Super Smash Bros.

2IwemuI.jpg

...for the 3DS!

But in all seriousness, I got the actual game today. Really love Kirby and Shulk so far.

Edited by Kiseki

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2014 - No reason given

(Whoops, accidental double post. Casually waiting for a mod to do something.)

Edited by Kiseki

Just gave Rosalina a whirl. What in the everliving hell was Sakurai thinking?! Perhaps it's because I'm a range nut, but she feels absolutely ridiculously OP, just because of Luma's range.

(let's not even start with the fact that her smashes are competent)

Here's hoping Rosalina gets nerfed or at the least banned.

Or ideally taken out of the game entirely.

finally someone agrees with me

I don't mind her as a character but I always have a hell of a time fighting her. Between Starbit spam and her incredibly fast aerial UpA and DownA, and lumas super range and regeneration&durability and her 100% serviceable smashes.

I feel l great whenever I do beat a Rosaluma tho, and don't want to see her banned.

I feel like if anyone is MetaKnight tier, it's Rosaluma

You people are mean.

Wishing Rosalina wasn't in the game, calling her broken, saying she's being shoehorned, you can all shut up.

I'm planning on maining Rosalina so I hope all you whining about here enjoy it. I'm also using Dark Pit to rub it in the bias whiners face. (and lucina, shulk, and wario for no reason other than liking them)

I hope you enjoy the star bits >:)

Seriously. Ungrateful. Two years spent developing this game, thousands of hours spent tweaking it, and all you can do is complain. Show some respect for the developers, you hear? Be happy with using your Zero Suit Samuses or Little Macs or whatever to punch Rosalina in the face AND BE HAPPY WITH THAT.

You people are mean.

Wishing Rosalina wasn't in the game, calling her broken, saying she's being shoehorned, you can all shut up.

I'm planning on maining Rosalina so I hope all you whining about here enjoy it. I'm also using Dark Pit to rub it in the bias whiners face. (and lucina, shulk, and wario for no reason other than liking them)

I'll just play Ness or Fox and deal with the star bits as necessary~!

I for one enjoy the challenge for sure, and certainly don't want to see her banned! I just need to get better so I can destroy the opposition Rosalumas with my ZSS without using up any stocks in doing so :D! I practiced a lot with Doofina's Rosie, so there's that. I also haven't met a ZSS that I couldn't beat and hope to someday soon, because I know I'm not the best ZSS out there, and would like to see true ZSS talent rather than my ramshackle talent. I got wrecked by some glory Samus user though. THAT was a neat experience.

Also, I've learned that I'm pretty shitty in team play as anybody with power in their identity (Ike, Wario, Bowser, etc), because I end up smashing my teammate. Derp

You people are mean.

oh no, people don't like your favorite character. Guess what? My favorite is only a trophy.

Sees a boatload of whining.

Did you expect anything else? This is SF after all

On a side note, anyone have any ideas why Chrom is a FC Avatar? from what I can tell, he's the only nonplayable character that got lucky enough to have one

Edited by Sara.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2014 - No reason given

Accidental Double Post, browser being glitchy.

Edited by Knight