SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

This hasn't been stated anywhere. And awhile back, there was a poll here asking people whether they thought every character would get an Amiibo. Some people voted that only most or some of them would.

But I would like every character to have one so all of their fans can get one.

Pretty sure it was stated at E3 by Sakurai, himself

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Smash Bros. Wii U comes out on the same day as ORAS

Guess I know which I'll be getting (hint: it's not ORAS).

RIP servers

not getting the wii u version because i don't think it'll be worth the money

Nov. 21st is Black Friday.

No, it's the week before Black Friday. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving never happens earlier than Nov. 22nd. But Black Friday is likely the reason regardless.

No, it's the week before Black Friday. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving never happens earlier than Nov. 22nd. But Black Friday is likely the reason regardless.

Oops, you're right. I forgot Thanksgiving was the 4th Thursday, and not the 3rd.

Edited by Konnor97

Turn on your 3DS

Select Super Smash Bros from the list of available options on your home screen

Select yada yada yada Cruel Smash

Lose instantly

Well I was mainly talking in the freaking challenge where I need two kills.

I was really feeling the pain after trying for 5 minutes.

What I did to cheese it was play as Ike and lure the enemies to the edge of the stage then fall of and use aether on them and grab the ledge. Fall down and use aether again on them and repeat till they die.

Well I was mainly talking in the freaking challenge where I need two kills.

I was really feeling the pain after trying for 5 minutes.

Then you'll need four kills.

I countered with Shulk.

I got 4 kills on my first try. All you really need to do is run around with Lil' Mac, punch people, wait for the KO punch, draw them in, and launch then all at once.

I have Kirby swallow the nearest victim and spit them out under the stage. Because the Miis are programmed to never grab the ledge or recover, they will plummet to their doom.

Just be careful as to not get footstooled in the process. I've been chain-footstooled brutally when I attempted this strategy.

Easy strat for Cruel Smash: Use Kirby, fly high, and drop with Stone on a side platform, then immediately fly to the other side and repeat.

I love how Peach is like her annoying Melee self again. Its so gr9.

Little Mac, man. Hes like, hella good at trapping people with that punch combo of his. And of course, i suck real bad with using him.

Either I'm really good at this game, or people in For Glory kind of suck. I win a lot, and earlier I beat an Ike player 11 out of 13 times; and I know it's that much because I used a different character each time, losing only with Wii Fit Trainer and Dr. Mario, both of whom I am nowhere near experienced with. I won with Rosalina, Peach, ZSS, Toon Link, Zelda, Ike, Robin, R.O.B., Duck Hunt, Jigglypuff (and 2 stocked him with her, lol), and Lucina. The ditto Ike fight was pretty sad, though; both of us lost stocks only from accidental suicides.

Either I'm really good at this game, or people in For Glory kind of suck. I win a lot, and earlier I beat an Ike player 11 out of 13 times; and I know it's that much because I used a different character each time, losing only with Wii Fit Trainer and Dr. Mario, both of whom I am nowhere near experienced with. I won with Rosalina, Peach, ZSS, Toon Link, Zelda, Ike, Robin, R.O.B., Duck Hunt, Jigglypuff (and 2 stocked him with her, lol), and Lucina. The ditto Ike fight was pretty sad, though; both of us lost stocks only from accidental suicides.

I would recommend you try to play at a different time of day, if possible. It might be a coincidence, but around 6 p.m. I got absolutely thrashed repeatedly by half a dozen different amazing players. Then I popped on at about midnight and was winning more than half the time. I can't say for sure I didn't just get unlucky earlier, but it seems pretty consistent with my results on other days.

In For Glory, I've found everything from players so bad I suspect they may have been bots to players so good I can almost guarantee they're tourney Melee/Brawl players. I normally try to play each person as Ike, Shulk, and Robin to get a feel for the strengths of each character.

THE GOOD NEWS: All characters unlocked.

THE BAD NEWS: I have no idea how I got Dr. Mario, as I'm pretty sure I fulfilled neither condition (I don't do VS that often, and I didn't touch Mario/G&W in Classic)

Still haven't tried online, and probably won't touch it until I can consistently track my character on the screen. I still die to stupid things like walking off the ledge. Repeatedly.