SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

a glitch made it only work for Male Robin, not Female o.o

Elie, just be an elitist weeaboo and keep track of all your tome and sword uses and exactly how many seconds it takes to regenerate.

...PFFFTBWAHAHAHAHAHA, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

I've died so many times from not keeping track of my 18 Elwind (9 if you count the two blades as one cast) uses.

...I still also love how toxic opinions such as "I don't want them to come back because my tastes are better than yours and my opinion needs to be heard by everyone" are still here.

Seriously, it's like people here WANT to start an argument.

I guess I'll just leave.

I'd imagine that the 3DS update is just easier to decrypt.

I dunno if anyone has tried to decrypt the Wii U one due to that.

Also assist trophies don't have victory themes.

There are no publicly available methods that have Wii U kernel control at this time.

Decrypting the Update Data, if there is a method, is still strictly controlled with the top tier hackers in the community.

And being assist tropies doesn't make sense if those bgm are VICTORY fanfares.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Glac said. I don't believe people have the ability to decrypt/dump Wii U stuff yet.

Oh, okay. That makes sense, as I would imagine the Wii U to be a tough nut to crack.

Wait, these files were only found in the 3DS update? Why would they only be there and not in the Wii U update if Ryu and Roy are planned to be playable? I'm now thinking that they're just going to be assist trophies in the 3DS version. Roy IS from a handheld game, and I believe Street Fighter is on handhelds too.

Street Fighter isn't commonly handheld. Closest thing would be the 4 port to 3DS and Ryu being in PXZ.

People have definitely hacked and decrypted Wii U games. We knew Mario Kart 8 was going to have DLC before it was announced since people found the placeholder files for the Cups.

Knowing Sakurai, the Ryu files are just a red herring. The playable Street Fighter character is actually Chun Li.

People have definitely hacked and decrypted Wii U games. We knew Mario Kart 8 was going to have DLC before it was announced since people found the placeholder files for the Cups.

Knowing Sakurai, the Ryu files are just a red herring. The playable Street Fighter character is actually Chun Li.

Nah. Knowing Sakurai, it's probably this asshole:

Oh did they? Huh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That would be something.

Nah. Knowing Sakurai, it's probably this asshole:

I fucking wish, lel.

actually, if I were to pick a fighting game character to be in Smash it would be Terry Bogard but that'll never happen. ;~;

Edited by #RR. shinpichu

"Publicly available".

As in those not in the loop.

The current browser exploit allows a few things.

I'd laugh my ass of if it was Dan the Man but shit I'm pumped if Ryu gets into SSB4. Imagine his FS being the Satsui no Hado (Evil Ryu) or Power of Nothingness and using a Metsu Shoryuken or giant Hadoken covering the screen.

For the record I mean Street Fighter did kinda start on the SNES and IV is on the 3DS.

I don't mind Ryu since I like his and Ike's resemblance... :P

But I don't recall seeing him as one of the popular choices on the poll. What was the point of the poll then? :/

The poll never said the popular characters would be included. If anything, it might just be an attempt for Nintendo to say "We're listening to you" even though they really aren't.

Why is everyone trying to claim Roy Koopa is blocking Roy from getting in..?

We have two Samuses, two Links, and two fucking Marios in smash :/

They wouldn't take him out for something stupid like that.

Yeah I know I'm late and shit but whatever.

I'm out. I don't even know why I posted.

Why is everyone trying to claim Roy Koopa is blocking Roy from getting in..?

We have two Samuses, two Links, and two fucking Marios in smash :/

They wouldn't take him out for something stupid like that.

Yeah I know I'm late and shit but whatever.

I'm out. I don't even know why I posted.

Just treat this thread like how Shin does:

A giant joke thread.

If you take it seriously, you'll just get frustrated.

I mean, just look at the last 5 pages.

The opinion justifications are hilarious.

Even mine.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Lol rey

I said the glitch made male robins sword glow.male robin is clearly casual mode and female is classic

I know it's a joke, but I know some people who think it's a legitimate reason.

It's frustrating.

Just laugh at them.

Laugh at me.

Do anything. Just don't get trolled by your own emotions.

Because obviously you shouldn't listen to anyone in this thread unless they can beat you one-on-one in a 99 stock match, fox only, final destination.

Lol rey

I said the glitch made male robins sword glow.male robin is clearly casual mode and female is classic

And Female Robin has counter, and male doesn't, right?

tumblr_nmlpbfCTyU1rmzb08o1_400.gif

Edited by shadowofchaos

Just laugh at them.

Laugh at me.

Do anything. Just don't get trolled by your own emotions.

Because obviously you shouldn't listen to anyone in this thread unless they can beat you one-on-one in a 99 stock match, fox only, final destination.

And Female Robin has counter, and male doesn't, right?

tumblr_nmlpbfCTyU1rmzb08o1_400.gif

If I was that Ganon I would have rage quited super hard and post angry rants to you.

If I was that Ganon I would have rage quited super hard and post angry rants to you.

The Japanese guy ふく (Fuku) respect taunted after it.

After all, if I didn't tech it, I would have died and ended the match.

Which would you guys prefer, a shinku hadoken, or Shin shoryuken?

Hadoken is more likely

Shin Shoryuken would be col because it kinda has "plot significance," for what it's worth.

although I'd much rather have someone who could do a BUSTAH WULF

And all Ryu's tilt and smash attacks could be derived from his light, medium, and heavy punches and kicks.

I hope they keep Roy's neutral special from Melee and have it shot flames from the ground like how Kirby's cutter shoots a projectile when he hits the ground.

Edited by Rabbattack