SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

2KCt94Q.png

Another form of the Great Fox stage using Star Fox Assault's assets?

Sakurai's inclusion of elements from mediocre games in a series continues!

I really wonder what Lucina's Final Smash will be. If it's critical hit, then I at least hope she does it differently than Marth.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I found a leak of a bunch of clones we'll be seeing in the game. Check it out in the spoiler, it's legit, I swear.

r9eXPWZ.png

Welcome Princess Peach 2, Rebecca, and many more.

Yah. Zelda is totally princess peach 2. Especially by the fact that they have literally no similarities, except being princesses and wearing dresses. (Smash wise, not from respective games).

Lol "Rebecca" and "fighting girl". After reading the titles of everyone, it actually kinda seems true xD. Lemme just save that for myself...

except zelda.

I can't wait to play as Ninja and Princess Angel. Much excitement.

How many of you are Ike fans ?!

*raises hand*

Watching some of the direct videos from gamespot notice some funny things and finally hearing some of the sounds I never noticed.

Lol at Wii Fit Trainer's Sun Salutation dialog. "Salute the Sun."

I still don't like greninja's voice though. His getting hit voice is pretty annoying.

Edited by kingddd

Ya know what, I think Mewtwo will make a return.

I'm probably wrong, but I think there's a chance.

And yes, Ike fan here. He's my Brawl main.

I wouldn't compare Ike to Lucas, but Lucina, yeah. I agree.

I don't know, the comparison is kind of a fair one. Lucas is the main character of a chunk of the Mother series, taking a slight backseat to Ness in popularity. Ike's kind of in the same spot as Lucas I'd say, taking a seat right behind Marth. They both have about the same amount of significance to their series, if not Lucas more. Sakurai putting Ike in AND Awakening characters shows he may not always replace characters even when their time of relevancy has passed. And then Lucina shows that Sakurai doesn't 100% care about clones anymore, so that bumps Lucas up a little there too. It really depends on how much Sakurai cares about Mother, with it currently being inactive and all.

Edited by Alertcircuit

I still don't like greninja's voice though. His getting hit voice is pretty annoying.

Greninja's voice is the one thing I don't like about him. For some reason it reminds me of cartoon ducks and whenever they speak.

I do like how good Pit sounds here.

I don't know, the comparison is kind of a fair one. Lucas is the main character of a chunk of the Mother series, taking a slight backseat to Ness in popularity. Ike's kind of in the same spot as Lucas I'd say, taking a seat right behind Marth. They both have about the same amount of significance to their series, if not Lucas more. Sakurai putting Ike in AND Awakening characters shows he may not always replace characters even when their time of relevancy has passed. And then Lucina shows that Sakurai doesn't 100% care about clones anymore, so that bumps Lucas up a little there too. It really depends on how much Sakurai cares about Mother, with it currently being inactive and all.

Ike is still far more relevant now than Lucas is though. Fire Emblem is likely much more popular than the Mother/Earthbound series and Ike has two games in his arsenal while Lucas has only one. Ike is also set to appear in SMT x FE, so he's going to remain relevant for awhile.

Oh, and obviously I'm a huge Ike fangirl. ^^ He's one of my favorite video game characters of all time!

Ike is still far more relevant now than Lucas is though. Fire Emblem is likely much more popular than the Mother/Earthbound series and Ike has two games in his arsenal while Lucas has only one. Ike is also set to appear in SMT x FE, so he's going to remain relevant for awhile.

Oh, and obviously I'm a huge Ike fangirl. ^^ He's one of my favorite video game characters of all time!

Lucas is still far more popular than Ike. If you think even for a second that FE Tellius is more popular than Mother 3, then you're kidding yourself.

In fact, I dare say the the Mother series's cult following is larger than a cult nowadays, and that it dwarfed pre-Awakening FE's fanbase.

Just sayin'.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion then.

Ow my ears. Pit.

I'd rather have Japanese Pit's annoying Side B from Brawl.

I just really like his voice from Uprising.

But gah, his Japanese side special is murder on the ears in Brawl. The rest of his voice clips are good though. Kinda makes me think of Young Link.

Edited by Konnor97

Ike is still far more relevant now than Lucas is though.

This statement is amazing.

Ohnoez I'll hate Pit 4evar, his voice is so annoying lol.

...at the risk of taking this seriously... you're just kidding around about what I said, right?

Edited by shadowofchaos

This statement is amazing....at the risk of taking this seriously... you're just kidding around about what I said, right?

Nah, actually I'd prefer Japanese Pit over his annoying sounds nowadays >_> Edited by Quintessence

Yeah... what Rinoa said.

Especially before Awakening, MOTHER had always more fans than FE, at least in the west.
In Japan, I'm not sure; what do you say, SoC??

Anyway...

How many of you are Ike fans ?!

I praise thee Almighty Ike

For your sexy chin in RD's intro, and your virile arm, and your stern, determined eyes can move the heart and passion of many young women and men

I praise thee Oh Handsome Ike

For your worth as a unit is amazing and I surely don't mind your two-range with the Ragnell

I praise thee Simple Ike

For you are the Fire Emblem hero of the commoners, always with your feet on the ground, and not another idealistic Lord

tl;dr Yeah Ike is awesome and hot.