Tellius tag team 2013 [9&10]

Randa

Oh shi- I need to finish this!

1-4 Base:

Bought a Beast Killer

BExp'd Micaiah, Nolan and Aran to .99 exp.

Forged a Fiendcleaver (Iron Axe, +5 Mt +5? Hit +15 Crit) for Nolan. Yay, FE8

Forged Megahorn (Iron Lance, +5 Mt +15 Crit) for Aran. Yay... Pokemon?

Chapter 1-4:

Sothe and Micaiah left, Nolan and Aran right. Got everything but the Robe.

5 Turns/26 Total

1-5 Base:

Nolan-Aran C

Aran gets Cancel

Chapter 1-5:

Yay forced 6 Turns. Tried to train as much as I could.

6 Turns/32 Total

1-6 Base:

Forged an Icicle (Iron Knife, +5 Mt +10 Hit +15 Crit) for Sothe. I'm running out of ideas.

Forged a Light (Light, +5 Mt +15 Crit) for Micaiah. 'Kay, I'm out of ideas.

Micaiah gets Resolve.

Sothe gets Adept.

Chapter 1-6:

Micaiah up, Aran middle, Nolan and Sothe left.

5 Turns/37 Total

Chapter 1-6 [stage 2]:

Sothe broke the Icicle before I got to the boss :(. Nolan eats the Seal at Level 18 and Sothe gets me another one.

4 Turns/41 Total

Chapter 1-7:

Savior!Sothe carries Micaiah to the seize. Three prisoners are released.

5 Turns/46 Total

Chapter 1-8:

Let it be known that I loathe this chapter. Aran eats the Seal.

7 Turns/53 Total

Chapter 1-9:

The Black Knight Eclipses Jarod.

4 Turns/57 Total

1-E Base:

Forged a Carrot (Iron Knife, +5 Mt +5 Hit +15 Crit) for Sothe. Fear my horrible names.

Forged a Battle Axe (Steel Axe, +5 Mt +5 Hit +15 Crit) for Nolan. FE8 is a good game.

Forged Horn Attack (Steel Lance, +5 Mt +15 Crit) for Aran. Wait, Horn Attack is stronger than Megahorn? Oh no!

Chapter 1-Endgame:

The Sothe Ferry crashed upon Armor Knight Rock. Got the Speedwing and Parity.

8 Turns/65 Total

Items to GMs:

FE10bluegem.pngFE10seraphrobe.pngFE10energydrop.pngFE10bravesword.pngFE10silverlance.pngFE10restore.pngresolve.png

Because I'm too lazy to type it out

EDIT: Seems I've forgotten some things

Edited by EpicTurtle

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm too lazy to type it out"

*finds all the images for the items online and posts them*

Lol

Part II: Of Countries and Kings

2-P: 8/62

Marcia got only one lv up, I thought she could get two :(. wait this is nm

2-1: free

Ashera Icon!

2-2: 5/67

mordysuxmordysuxmordysuxmordysuxmordysuxmordysux

2-3: 5/72

No bexp award because I want to save it for mah first-class magician! Got Speedwing and sent it to the convoy.

2-E: 1/73

Drop da elthunder crts. Calill got up to lv 16! Capped mag, skl and sp, and has 26lck whoo! Also, Mordy got hp, mag, lck and res. mordysuxmordysuxmordysux

Dragging and dropping is a wonderful thing :D

Also, can you slow down a little!?

Chapter 2-P:

RAGE. No S Strike! WRAAAAAATH

8 Turns/73 Total

Chapter 2-1:

RAGE. No Heather! WRAAAAAATH

5 Turns Free?/73 Total

Chapter 2-2:

RAGE. Wrathmaster Nealuchi got hit by a 40% Bowgun! WRAAAAAATH. Also, Troll Lucia got Strength on her level-up, and no Speed

Mordecai was my free unit, ad he was actually pretty good :smug:. Held onto Leanne and survived against 2 turns of enemies.

4 Turns/77 Total

Chapter 2-3:

HORSE PLATOON CHARGE. Got the Speedwing!

5 Turns/82 Total

Chapter 2-E:

Glorious. Nealuchi gets BExp'd to 13 Strength, enough to 2RKO the boss (thankfully he got S Strike in 2-3). Somehow got the Energy Drop too.

2 Turns/84 Total

Items to GMs:

FE10silversword.pngFE10steellance.pngFE10steellance.pngFE10javelin.pngFE10javelin.pngFE10killerlance.pngFE10killerlance.pngFE10horseslayer.pngFE10steelaxe.pngFE10steelaxe.pngFE10hammer.pngFE10steelbow.pngFE10killerbow.pngFE10mend.pngFE10physic.pngFE10elixir.pngFE10speedwing.pngFE10talisman.png

Edited by EpicTurtle

His Sothe forge broke before 1-6-2 boss so he took 2 turns there and 5 turned the previous map. And his 1-8 and 1-E were noticeably bad, probably the troll Dracoknight in 1-8. Definetely much improved though :D

Who said turtle had the best team. He had an eleven turn deficit coming out of part 1

best potential team

silly turtle, you still have to drag the item image over, too much effort

Edited by shadykid

raegraegraeg

mordy sux because no 2-2 4 turn raegraegraeg

Also, forgot to buy the tel longbow for rofl, lol. I thought I had only tits, but hen I saw MIA, ROFL and ILYANA. dayum

I'll have like 8 units on p3 after 3-11

ike, tits, mia, ilyana, rofl, calill, makalol, marcia... and mordysux

edit: also, as turtle is too lazy to type, he'll have to post logs with ONLY images, units' portraits (even bawsses), items used, items obtained... yeah

edit2: and luchi is the best at appearing in 2-3 holy shit dat hack

Edited by Quintessence

Probably Ily. Since she needs a lot of stats for 3-5 meteor. Or you could go Marksman Rofl route and 3 range him.

Nope, I'll cap tits' str and blow Lawmbrosso with 2 uses of hand short axe, because I left meteor with calill for 3-9 (cos not enough bexp to crown pinky-haired peg mehg).

lawl

I don't think rofl will make it up to t3 by 3-5 because dat wide exp distribution.

Edited by Quintessence

Part III: Intersecting Vows

3-P: free

Titania gets as many exp as she wants. She died :facepalm:. Reset. She had to adept the boss because st00pid tiger chokepoints <_<

3-1: 4/77

Tits does everything, she's so op she capped def. Ike, Mia and Rofl get their lv ups. Shinon got the robe.

3-2: 2/79

Ily had to double thunder the boss because she has so many hp and def that entering wrath modo was impossiburu. She dodged the boss instead, lol. Also, Titania isn't doubled even at 14AS.

3-3: 7/86

Had to rig a worst bio sol to get the 7 turn, another way, perhaps, is celerity ike and pass tits but I did it the other way. Ilyana can't use elfire nor arcthunder yet >_>, she needed more kills by 1-8 and 1-E, but eh.

3-4: 6/92

CelerIke and PassTitania rescuedrop strat. The only thing that is needed besides Ike and Titania/Oscar is clearing a fire sage blocking the arrive spots, and there was Rofl shoved by Mia. Oh... and somebody reappeared: mordysux

3-5: 1/93

33 str CeleriTitania and 2 uses of short axe is enough.

and 3-6 is being a pain because zihark is not dodging tigers that own him. Ziharksux

edit update:

3-6: 7/100

Indeed, it was a pain, zihark sux so much that I had to srsly RIG adept at best bio and 30sp. He got up to lv 18 because paragon. Miccy got 14def and brothe is frail as shit and has miccy's def, wut.

3-7: 12/112

adadafsgdgsgaafafdgdgdgdgafsdgsgZOMG! Ily is awesome, she owned 2 berdiers, 1 sniper, 1 gen, 2 sages and 1 sm! And she's lv 11! Soren wouldn't survive/orko in similar conditions. Haar grabbed fizzart and her inventory, she was lured by unequipped rofl and then recruited. I think mordy won't even reach S rank, mordysux.

Edited by Quintessence

3-8: 4/116

CeleriTitania gets forges and rushes down! Ilyana is crowned and builds up her tome ranks. Mordysux and gets lame lv ups.

3-9: 3/119

Holy shit I forgot Makalov existed! He and Marcia got Paragon and awesome lv ups, Mak is getting decent, he got: str, sp, def and res and hp, skl, sp, lck, def and res. Marcia, on the other hand got three lv ups, one of the was a perfect excluding str, the otherswere fine. Calill gets enough mag and adept ko's Roark.

3-10: 4/123

CeleriTits rushes and drops Ike in themiddle. Ily gets to B fire and S thunder, and goes down. The rest lol around. Still unpromoted :/

AAAAAHHHHHH

PART 3

IT BURNSSSSSSSS

Chapter 3-P:

TOO MANY CHARACTERS. Focusing mainly on Oscar. That didn't work too well.

9 Turns Free/84 Total

Chapter 3-1:

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Free Boyd and Shinon go up, Ike down, Oscar right, and Rhys kills stragglers.

bluegem.pngseraphrobe.png

8 Turns/92 Total

Chapter 3-2:

I miss Savior :(. Oscar tries to ferry Ike and drops him Turn 2 to not die. Yeah.

Also, this was too funny to not show:

RFEE01-8_zps758f9173.png

Resolve!Rhys is a wrecking ball

5 Turns/97 Total

Chapter 3-3:

I miss Celerity :(. Free Gatrie and Rhys stay down, Shinon, Ike, and Oscar go up. Yeah.

blossom.pnghammerne.pngmastercrown.png

10 Turns/107 Total

Chapter 3-4:

Crowned Oscar. Not very smart.

Rhys eats a Seraph Robe to cap HP.

I hate this chapter. All the enemies decided to clog up the peak and slowed progress. Enemies would go after transformed Ranulf instead of Shinon. Speaking of Shinon, he happened to promote by leveling on the last turn

coin.png

9 Turns/116 Total

Chapter 3-5:

Primarily an Oscar Solo, if you get what I'm saying.

2 Turns/118 Total

Chapter 3-6:

This is what happens when Micaiah is OHKO'd by everything, Bad Biorhythm!Sothe is 2HKO'd, and Aran can only kill with Megahorn crits. Not to mention I couldn't find any enemies in the last turns. Literally the only map where one would say "God damnit, there aren't enough enemies!"

9 Turns/127 Total

Chapter 3-7:

The majority of this chapter was getting Rhys to promote. In the end I had to staffspam and waste Physic charges to do it in time. It was worth it.

12 Turns/139 Total

Chapter 3-8:

Rhys right-down, Oscar down, Ike and Shinon down-right. Didn't work too well.

7 Turns/146 Total

Chapter 3-9:

This could have been 4 Turns if I had remembered that the boss had a Concoction. But I got a Speedwing, so it's all good.

Geoffrey promoted here, by the way.

speedwing.png

5 Turns/151 Total

Chapter 3-10:

Forged a Toothpick (javelin.png, +5 Mt +10 Hit(+10 Bonus)) for Oscar. I'll just start slowly backing away now... Wait, I need to finish the update!

Rhys right, Ike and Shinon up-right-up, Oscar up-right-down-up. I hate this chapter.

7 Turns/158 Total

Chapter 3-11:

I miss Savior :(. Tanith gets BExp'd and Crowned to carry Ike farther, but dropped him when the Snipers became a threat.

7 Turns/165 Total

Chapter 3-12:

Finally, something semi-efficient! Nolan eats Boots, Pass, and a Crown as usual, and Aran gets Celerity. Yeah.

3 Turns/168 Total

Chapter 3-13:

Nolan Collosuses Ike in Bad Biorhythm. Okay.

2 Turns/170 Total

Chapter 3-E:

Turns were wasted because Nolan was overpowered. The Greens did something useful!

rescue.png

5 Turns/175 Total

Route Split:

Silver Army:Untitled_zps85702af1.pngUntitled2_zps174c91d4.pngUntitled3_zpsb9e6a664.pngUntitled5_zps0dd726ce.pngUntitled4_zps4482275e.png

Greil Army:Untitled6_zpse4c73eaa.pngUntitled7_zps855b772c.pngUntitled8_zpsdd71e796.pngUntitled9_zpsf4b87162.pngUntitled10_zps82777781.png

Hawk Army:Untitled12_zpscb3c5168.pngUntitled11_zps326e46c9.pngUntitled13_zpsfb088558.pngUntitled14_zpsdc424ad2.pngUntitled15_zps0eacc320.png

Be quiet! These pictures are beautiful!

(May need to be editted in case something broke)

Whew! That's enough effort for today! Maybe I'll have another update next week.

Edited by EpicTurtle

1-P - 5/5 turns

eddie

1-1 - 4/9 turns

brolan and eddie and hand axe

1-2 - 5/14 turns

sothe <3

1-3 - 5/19 turns

Laura shoves Miccy before she moves, Eddie shoves Micaiah after she moves on turn 1, sothe fullmoves. The enemy there targetted Eddie and he critkills him despite Micaiah having less def. I guess it's because she's not OHKO'd and she hits harder, maybe. Eddie opens the door so Sothe doesn't have to on turn 2. Eddie wrathcrits the boss after Sothe clears the way and then Micaiah escapes.

1-4 - 4/23 turns

Eddie <3

1-5 - 6/29 turns

defense, Laura staffspams

1-6-1 - 4/33 turns

typical split up with resolvecaiah^ and sothe<, eddie deliberately gets him to give laura stuff to heal

1-6-2 - 2/35 turns

shove sothe

1-7 - 5/40 turns

BEXP'd Laura, ferry miccy to throne, Laura staffspam

1-8 - 4/44 turns

BEXP'd Laura more, gave her the seal, eddie goes left, miccy and laura go down, sothe goes right

1-9 - 4/48 turns

resolvecaiah

1-E - 5/53 turns

Sothe ferries Micaiah, Eddie with a statue frag ferries Rafiel. If rescue isn't rescuer's weight to passenger's con I'm dumb and I'll raeg

c-harre is dumb and must raeg:

Rescue and Shove

Rescue if: (Weight - 2) >= other unit's Weight

Shove if: (Con + 2) >= other unit's Weight

Note 1: Only units with the Shove skill can shove

Note 2: Mounted units cannot be rescued

edit: you'rrre winning by 1 turn... let's see what happens by p3 o3o

Edited by Quintessence

3-11: 4/127

Marcia gets wing and book, gets bexp and caps hp, str, skl, sp, def and res, gets crowned, forges, celerisavior and +.99exp. Paragon Mak gets lv ups and raises dem low bases. Marcia obliterates everything with dat dodge, dat stun and dem frges. She almost caps def lol.

3-12: 3/130

Zihark to t3 and down! Still, Zihark dies 8X

3-13: 3/133

Zihark double adept cancel crtkills Ike :awesome:

3-E: 4/137

Holy shit Ily <3, she battled Nails and miracled a fatal blow! This chapter ended in ep heehee.

Part 4: Gods and Men

Armies:

Silver: Marcia, Calill

Greil: Mia, Ilyana, Mordecai

Hawk: Makalov, Zihark, Rofl

mordy has base skl by lv 21, mordysux

Quint enters hypermode and finishes off this!

4-P: 2/139

Calill x Marcia is so op. Both go up then middle to reach the boss's group. Miccy goes east!

4-1: 3/142

Beautifully executed. Let's play: Kill da bishops! Tits and Mordy go east! Mia solos the western part and amplifies her sight range with a torch. Ike and Ilyana go down, where Ike changes course and rushes to Catalena and slay the bishop near her. Mordy kills the bishop near Tits, Mia kills the one in the left and Ily wrath crts the one adjacent to the warriors.

4-2: 6/148

CeleriMak to Valtome with forges! He got Blissed. ParagonZihark goes down and Rofl paragonrofls around.

4-3: 5/153

Same thing as always. Low/worst bio is terriburu.

4-4: 5/158

Whee! Blizzard and Meteor Ilyana is the best! She breaks the door in the west, and the sages' room. Mia full moves and doesn't need rescue/drop shenanigans, but her being underleveled and in worst bio cost me a couple of resets for adept/crtkills. Tits stays in the first floor. Ike goes to Oliver's room and owns things there, but by pp4 Ily and Mordy appear to save the day! Mordy killed the sleep bishop and Ike and Ilyana kill the gens, the other bishop and loliver.

4-5: 2/160

Zihark shoves/smites CeleriPass Rofl. He rofls Izuka.

4-e-1: 2/162

HammerMak and HammerTits! Gens are dead.

4-e-2: 1/163

Hammer

4-e-3: 1/164

Wyrmslay

4-e-4: 1/165

BootsPassParity Ike and PurgeMiccy own Lehran

4-e-5: 3/168

MordyandSothe died/10

mordysux

Unit Records:

Miccy 99w

Zihark 107w

Ike 110w

Ilyana 124w

Tits 143w

Quint's tc: 168 turns

BEAT DAT C-HAARRRRE

BRING IT

3-P - free/71 turns

Soren and Gatrie training tiem

3-1 - 5/76 turns

BEXP'd Soren up the ass. He's great <3 Free unit was Mia, because she can crit shenanigans and double while Boyd would need adept for that, but I have Soren so that wouldn't work. This chapter was awful because I knew a 5 turn was possible because I'd done it while experimenting, but then Mist got attacked at the last minute and I had to reset >:| stoopid Mist. Soren got a really good level up too. raegmist. So I kept playing with different strategies and motions and reset until I got it like the first time minus Mist getting hit. It also required Mia to crit a lot, but her crit rates are really high anyway so resetting often wasn't really needed.

3-2 - 3/79 turns

Celerity!Soren is the best.

3-3 - 8/87 turns

I couldn't get anything but hammerne and crown. Free unit here was Rhys and he died because lolRhys.

3-4 - 7/94 turns

lol

3-5 - 1/95 turns

Soren adept meteors like a boss and also Reyson but lol

3-6 - 6/101 turns

Edward and Laura team up <3 Laura gets resolve because Miccy has Sothe support.

3-7 - 12/113 turns

lol

3-8 - 4/117 turns

Gatrie/Soren/Ulki/Heather/Ike split up and go down. Soren is amazing I should've drafted him more instead of always killing him in 3-3

3-9 - 4/121 turns

Astrid and Geoffrey charge. Got the dust

3-10 - 4/125 turns

Everyone GOES RIGHT, and celerity!Soren is amazing again

3-11 - 4/129 turns

Sigrun ferries Ike

3-12 - 3/132 turns

I focused more kills into resolve!Laura because Ikekiller

3-13 - 1/133 turns

Laura equips adept and is BEXP'd. Miccy/Sothe/Eddie tradechains/shoves Laura so she can get to Ike and adept!purge him.

3-E - 4/137 turns

I had to stay out of Laura's range because she kept using up my purges >:| Heather found the rescue because ~great plans~ for 4-2. Astrid goes left and Heather stays behind (for rescue) then goes right for the hawks. Everyone else charges up and kills everything in their way.

Silver: Micaiah, Sigrun, Ulki, Sothe, Leanne
Greil: Ike, Soren, Edward, Heather, Rafiel
Hawk: Elincia, Astrid, Laura, Gatrie, Reyson

4-P - 2/141 turns WOW I'M REALLY DUMB 4-P - 4/139 turns (subtracting 2 from all other totals because lazy)

Sigrun ferries Micaiah to the center while Leanne vigors, then Ulki and Sigrun clean up the rest on turn 2 after Siggy drops Miccy. Sothe deals with some of the enemies. Even with forged silver knives he still sort of sux.

4-1 - 4/145 turns

Ike goes down and torches, Soren/Edward/Heather split up while Rafiel refreshes. He actually didn't do too much though.

4-2 - 4/149 turns
Here's my GREAT PLAN for Laura. Elincia (who got the dust) first goes left then rescues Laura, who trades the rescue and rescues Reyson, who vigors Lincy. Lincy hammernes rescue. Celerity!Astrid goes down and around. Then the next turn, Laura rescues Gatrie and doesn't move otherwise he'd be out of range. Reyson stones. Then Lincy and Gatrie go ahead and kill things. Laura cleans up the rest of the dudes that slipped away from Lincy/Astrid/Gatrie and uses one more rescue charge to bring Astrid over so she can reach one enemy. Lincy then hammernes it once more. Lincy is amazing, I love her. Laura sends the rescue to the convoy after finding the arms scroll in the little crevice thing.

4-3 - 5/154 turns

Pretty much the same as always. I prefer to have a mage here but Laura is better in Hawk for this team for reasons. Micaiah/Ulki/Sigrun are more than good enough.

4-4 - 5/159 turns

Soren gets the arms scroll from 2-3 and from 3-2, 3-3, and 3-5 bargains (SO MUCH MONEY RAGE) so he can use rescue. He couldn't use the one from 4-2 because Laura still had it lol. He meteors doors and Heather unlocks the lowermost one. Then, Soren rescues Edward over so he can get to the other side quicker because he was dealing with enemies on the other side. Ike climbs up and destroys things with Ragnell. Heather could mostly deal with the lowermost parts on her own because she was actually activating bane when it mattered :awesome: Soren also only used one charge of rescue and sent it back to the convoy after picking up enemy remains.

4-5 - 1/160 turns

Lincy rescues Laura so she can Corona Izuka's ass. Gatrie/Astrid clear the way.

4-E-1 - 2/162 turns
4-E-2 - 1/163 turns
4-E-3 - 1/164 turns
4-E-4 - 1/165 turns
4-E-5 - 3/168 turns

edit: 166 turns because 168 - 2 because I'm dumb

and endgame is all pretty obvious

LOL we tied again unless I derped TC somewhere

EDIT: of course I did

of course

Edited by Ciarre

• 3 weeks later...