Tellius tag team 2013 [9&10]

Randa

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can 2 turn Ch14, but the boss seems to attack first so I miss the Laguz Lance I think. Unless I come up with a way to get it. I could have Soren help with killing Muraim in Chapter 15, who I'm worried about is Ena. Though maybe I can get Laguzslayer by then. Actually...that gives me an idea. I got 2 Arms Scrolls after all.

Chapter 9. 4(i think):45/46

Chapter 10 3(again not sure):48/49

Chapter 11 5:53/54

Yeah I could do it if I rigged an 18% crit. But ten failed attempts latr and I settled for five.

Also early promotion on thwomp.

Edited by Randa

?

I said I would check my chapter 7 TC. I can't do anything about it until endgame.

Everything else is legit. So please stop with the accusations.

Does anyone know how much hp and def the halberdier in 17-1 has? So I know what Str Marcia needs to ORKO with Spear.

Chapter 13 7 turns

Used 5 of the 8 Chest Keys. The rest are for Resolve Wrath and Full Guard. I let 2 of the Ravens steal 2 of the chest and then killed them. Astrid got to 5.70 with the Iron Bow forge lmao. Soren got to D staves in the last turn.

Chapter 14 2 turns

Mordy and Lethe shove/smite Marcia. Titania goes left to get the Laguz Lance. Soren Torches twice for 10 wexp. Rolf gets the Spirit Dust. Lethe is then smitten by Mordecai and she shoves Marcia once again so that she can reach boss and use Steel Sword forge to ORKO.

Chapter 15 2 turns

Mordy smites Marcia and she Laguz Lances Muarim. Got the Boots and Physic.

Chapter 16 4 turns

If it weren't for Soren, I wouldn't have been able to 4 turn with the Full Guard obtained. Soren OP.

Mordy Lethe Astrid Titania Marcia helped too though

Edited by Peekayell

Can I make reyson free I'm on chapter 16 and I really want to use him.

People already drafted based on the rule, though. But it's not too late since no one is on 17 yet.

What do you guys want? I'm up for it.

The 17-1 Halberdier has 38 HP and 13 def, but it can vary. You'd need a 20 strength Marcia to ORKO him.

Edited by Chiki

DRAFTING NOTE (I'm putting this out as someone who's missed turn counts before):

If you miss a turn count, skip it and keep logging chapters. Once you finish, you'll get the Final Turn Count Credit Roll Thing. Fill in the blanks, then math it out.

I also have a question regarding the lack of stats, but I'm not sure where to put it/who to PM. If you guys have any ideas, feel free to PM me. This affects. . .something personal for me.

My Rhys is going to be promoted by 21 which is the time Rescue becomes useful. I think he's worth a lot more than the Lethe + Mordecai combo, personally.

Edited by Chiki

People already drafted based on the rule, though. But it's not too late since no one is on 17 yet.

What do you guys want? I'm up for it.

The 17-1 Halberdier has 38 HP and 13 def, but it can vary. You'd need a 20 strength Marcia to ORKO him.

Hmm, she has 19 str after Chapter 16 lol. I'll have to get creative, no biggie.

And yeah, I drafted based on Reyson being dead so I'm not sure I want him in. Hmm...let me think?

EDIT: Instead of spearing the halberdier, I'll have to make Marcia kill him in PP with a forge and then send it to the convoy and equip Javelin for EP.

Edited by Peekayell

Who would you have drafted if Reyson were allowed, anyway?

Also, 19 str probably will be enough since enemy stats can vary. It's not a boss.

You can't do that. The halberdier is surrounded by 3 enemies so you need a 1-2 range weapon.

Edited by Chiki

Who would you have drafted if Reyson were allowed, anyway?

Also, 19 str probably will be enough since enemy stats can vary. It's not a boss.

At the moment, I thought Soren or Tormod wouldn't make it back to me for Rescue and Sieging (Reyson helps them get Rescue)

But since I got Soren and he's going to get B staves due to early promo by Chapter 21 anyway...

At the moment, I thought Soren or Tormod wouldn't make it back to me for Rescue and Sieging (Reyson helps them get Rescue)

But since I got Soren and he's going to get B staves due to early promo by Chapter 21 anyway...

There's your answer.