Tellius tag team 2013 [9&10]

Randa

I think I figured out how to do Chapter 7 without getting Gatrie and Shinon attacked. You just need to make them spawn on turn 2 instead and have Titania go in front of the soldier nearby Shinon and Gatrie with a Hammer.

7: 6 turns

I had exactly 4 uses of the Hammer on the final turn which was enough to kill 2 weakened Knights and 1 full health knight. I think this is the best that can be done without Mia, Gatrie, Shinon and Soren.

8: 8 turns

9: 4 turns

10: 3 turns

No Master Seal. Titania carried Boyd and Oscar carried Ike. On turn 3, Oscar gave Ike to Titania so she could escape. Boyd killed a knight in the way with a critical hit from a forged Iron Axe.

11: 5 turns, minimum possible for Jill.

Edited by Chiki

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun with 1-4 where Ilyana is 2HKO'd by every combination of laguz on the map :( too much resetting for me

I'm not sure about it, she'll have shield. At first, she'll need to crt the tiger down, then survive the two enemy cats. She'll be with Miccy so she can wrath crtkill scrubs or heal Ilyana. Ilyana'll have a forge and will face not such danger... I think so. I did it once, after pkl did it

If it makes you feel any better, Marcia shouldn't have the stats to 2 turn the thing.

Good point.

I might be able to bring it down to 7 turns by dropping Ike near the boss. Maybe.

Oh no.. nevermind. No 7 turns because of a last minute reinforcement. T____T

12: 8 turns.

Edited by Chiki

'Kay, let's try this again

Chapter 1-P:

The 5-Turn still eludes me, but Micaiah got good levels again so I don't care

6 Turns/6 Total

Chapter 1-1:

Standard fair.

4 Turns/10 Total

Chapter 1-2:

Everyone's still going strong, and I actually got treasure this time (Thani, Energy Drop). Who cares about one extra turn?

6 Turns/16 Total

And now for everyone's favorite 1-3. Great...

4 turning is possible with battle saves, if you're interested.

I think the trick is to get rid of that bandit with a Micaiah crit and then fully move Edward on the next 4 turns.

Edited by Chiki

I'm pretty sure that's a 4% crit chance. Wouldn't that be considered abuse?

Anyways, 1-3 is done! Finally!

Chapter 1-3:

Everyone heads down the left side. Glad I got Thani, because armors are ridiculous. I missed Discipline, but hopefully it won't be missed too badly.

6 Turns/16 Total

Now, to figure out 1-4...

Chapter 1 3/7

Titania grabs Steel Sword and Robe. Ike battles his way up and Tits kills the boss so he can seize.

Chapter 2 4/11

First attempt. Ike killed every axe user around, prioritizing those who flee with his player phase attacks. Titania arrives and kills one of them, canto'ing and then killing the boss area. Oscar and Boyd just stood there, with Boyd concealed rescuing Rhys and Oscar in range of enemies, but he's ignored.

Chapter 3 3/14

Confirming that a 3 turn is impossible without Shinon or Gatrie. I had Shinon kill an axe user on the right, then grab the elixir and he provoked enemies away from Gatrie. Ike full moves every turn and barely talks to Marcia Turn 3. Titania obtains the Hand Axe and kills the boss with it.

EDIT:

PKL: Marcia, Mordecai, Lethe, Soren, Shinon, Astrid, Elincia, Nephenee, Rolf

I just noticed I have ALL the bow users except I guess Geoffrey :o

Edited by Peekayell

Yeah 12 is gonna be a bitch for everybody else. As a note you also have the wind Mage. Your team is designed to destroy ravens.

Chapter 4 2/16

No hand axe uses used with my strat. Basically, Titania full moves left with Iron Axe, killing an archer on the way there and killing everything in EP. Then the boss is in a spot where she can reach and attack him with Iron Axe. Thing is, It leaves him with 10 hp and due to the stupid AI, he attacks after some archers and he always decides to go to the healhedge next to Titania and attack from 1 range. Shinon ike and Soren got as much exp as they could.

Chapter 5 6/22

Haven't done yet, but fixed turncount.

Did it and got the Godess Icon and a bunch of exp.

Chapter 6 5/27

Titania carries Ike to the arrive tile bla bla. Soren got 3* kills.

EDIT: Soren got 3 kills not 2. I doofed.

Edited by Peekayell

Chapter 7 6/33

I'm glad I drafted Shinon and Soren, especially Soren. Basically, Ike shoved Soren turn 1 and he eliminated the hand axe and Javelin dudes in the armorslayer area. Titania went left Turn 1 with Hand Axe and killed everything that touched her except a Pacifist Soldier, which she killed in PP 2 then she canto'd towards the Shinon/Gatrie area to trigger them. Soren and Ike take down the Archer and Soldier that attacked NPC Mia. Titania healed and equipped Hammer, placing herself in range of all 5 armors in the southwest. Then she equipped Javelin and weakened the thief with Javelin (she missed one of them) and she is in range of the mages and soldiers that were reinforced. The Myrmidons go down towards Titania too. Ike and Soren make their way to the boss area. Shinon finishes off the thief and Titania hammers the remaining 2 armors on the west side. Then, Titania Soren and Ike handle the boss area. Titania used Short Spear for the Priest and the boss. While Soren Adept'd the Javelin Armor. The Javelin armor was the only shaky part due to the armor having 50 hit on Soren and Soren needing an adept because it proc'd too much hp and res.

EDIT: Oh and btw, I got the Ward because the Thief didn't die due to bullshit dodge. More power to the PKL.

Edited by Peekayell

So, I just gave Titania 50 BEXP. And noticed the rule ;_;. Whyyyy

EDIT: I have a save before BEXP but just...why? I have to redo Ch8 now rage.

Edited by Peekayell

Chapter 13: 7 turns

Chapter 14: 3 turns (it's lucky and weird that the Steel Axe has an E rank, because it let me kill the boss)

Chapter 15: 2 turns

Chapter 16: 4 turns

Edited by Chiki

Chapter 8 8/41

Soren Ike and titania choked the points. Titania also got me the Soldier Band.

Chapter 9 7/48

Titania rushes to boss area and Soren trails behind her. Marcia arrives and ferries Ike, getting kills on the way to Titania. She gave ike to Titania and he got dropped in boss area. Soren and Titania killed the boss together.

Chapter 10 4/52

Could have 3 turned easily, but I need the Chest Keys from the Archer and Nephenee. The Master Seal doesn't hurt either. I also gave the Robe to Marcia, I ve been saving it.

EDIT: Hmm, I could make Soren a Sage and start spamming Heal or I could also early promote Marcia.

Edited by Peekayell

Is it possible to 5 turn chapter 7. I've been trying and I don't think I can. I have gatrie, Mia, Titania, and Ike.

^ You would probably need just 1 more unit to do it. Gatrie helps a lot in his side, but there's just too much to do on Ike's side without 1-2 range.