Tellius tag team 2013 [9&10]

Randa

I thought so I know I can do this with Boyd on my team but I've been trying to do it without him or Soren. Well I'm gonna settle for a 6 turn on it then.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to 5 turn chapter 7. I've been trying and I don't think I can. I have gatrie, Mia, Titania, and Ike.

Gatrie's the best to have out of everyone except Titania, so maybe. I'm not sure though.

I'm beating PKL by 6 turns.

Edited by Chiki

I think the best my Marcia can manage in Chapter 12 is 3 turns because of lack of stats. Although, I guess I could Slim Lance forge crit Seeker.

I believe reinforcements come after turn 2 and the minimum possible thereafter is 5. But I don't know for sure.

Chapter 6. I can't remember what I got for this it was either a 4 or a 5 (4/5 : 27/28)

Chapter 7. I can five turn this if I rig three crits at around 2% each. So 6 turn yeah. (6:33/34)

Chapter 11 4/56

Titania gets shoved and smitten by Mordy/Lethe. And she rushes valiantly with Iron Axe forge in hand. Soren (who was early promo'd at 14) healed her after being shoved by Ike in turn 2. Marcia kills someone in the way, as does Titania and she cantos towards boss. Turn 3, Neph got the Dracoshield. Boss got weakened by Titania's Iron Axe forge and she canto'd, standing in 2 range of the armor in the arrive. Marcia finished off the boss for his Master Seal. Soren healed her before that too before I forget. Marcia kills things in EP with her Iron Lance forge and then Titania hammers the armor and Marcia arrives.

Chapter 12 3/59

Marcia gets the Dracoshield. She promotes using the Ch11 Master Seal. 36 hp and 13 def. Basically, Mordy and Lethe smite/shove her and she goes right and kills one of the ravens, weakening the other. Then she goes for Seeker in Turn 2. Seeker attacks back in EP and then she finishes him off Turn 3. The other raven Marcia had weakened was lured towards Lethe and killed by her. Soren got 2 heals in.

This Marcia earlypromo WILL hurt later on.

I believe reinforcements come after turn 2 and the minimum possible thereafter is 5. But I don't know for sure.

After turn 3 actually. So my strat worked. I could've gotten 2 if I rigged a 10% slim lance crit though.

The enemy AI is so stupid. I'm doing chapter 8 and I have 2 knights on the left side each two spaces away leaving one square to attack Ike from. An archer moves there so bad. Waste of the regal sword. Also takes me. More time to get illyana.

The enemy AI is so stupid. I'm doing chapter 8 and I have 2 knights on the left side each two spaces away leaving one square to attack Ike from. An archer moves there so bad. Waste of the regal sword. Also takes me. More time to get illyana.

That chapter's hell for you. I suggest keeping Titania on the defense tile and Ike right next to her or something and try to clear a path to Ilyana eventually.

Actually not as bad as you would think I still have enough uses of the hammer to help with the knights on the right, they were dead by turn 5 and an entire pole axe to destroy the south done by pp2. Now I just have to get ilyana.

Forged steel axe kieran says otherwise. Also do you have to turn him into ally units or is that just for brom and Nephenee.

11* and 16. Since the armor in the arrive tile of Ch11 loves to have just enough hp def to escape ORKO from iron axe forge.

Err, Neph Brom and Kieran auto recruit if you open their doors.

Edited by Peekayell

The Hammer has 4 more might than a forged Steel Axe, which means 8 more damage per round.

You'd need a 21 strength Kieran at that point of the game to one round Kimaarsi with a forged Steel Axe. Unlikely.

And you need it for 10 if you want to kill a Knight in the path to the Arrive tile instead (the halberdier is too strong to one round).

And 11 as PKL pointed out.

Edited by Chiki

She can't because Fixed Mode. Mine was ridiculously overleveled and she couldn't ORKO by 2 hp so I had to hammer time.

Edited by Peekayell

I might be able to pull this off if I use kieran to get ilyana in range of him. With a max crit thunder forge I might be able to pull this off I still have a couple chapters to go.

8. (8:41/42)