Tellius tag team 2013 [9&10]

Randa

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I'm not in a position to lose. Lucina's counts are bull so he isn't actually beating any of us.

Edited by Peekayell

Not really. I'm not in a position to lose. Lucina's counts are bull so he isn't actually beating any of us.

inb4 he discovered a glitch to give extra move or something

Edited by shadykid

And his Gatrie and Shinon can fly so they avoided the inevitable penalty in the Ch3 3 turn. The only way to get Marcia with only Ike and Tits is a 4 turn since he has to stay a bit behind to protect Gatrie/Shinon and THEN he can go talk to her. There's also the issue of Titania needing the Hand Axe because she can't ORKO the boss cleanly for a 3 turn. Ferrying Ike is out of the question too, since that means Titania's way is blocked and Gatrie/Shinon are left helpless AND WILL get attacked before boss moves.

Anyway,

Chapter 17-1 2 turns

Marcia flew up and had just enough str to ORKO the halberdier if he didn't proc too much def and hp. Soren got 2 mends in during the chapter. Titania and the others helped clean up.

Chapter 17-2 3 turns

Marcia flew to the arrive tile. Soren got 3 mends in with shoving and making Lethe take damage Turn 1.

Chapter 17-3 10 turns

Soren gets to C staves in Turn 2 and also C Fire for Meteor. He starts spamming Ward and using Thunder in Enemy Phase. The others trained with enemies as they could.

Chapter 17-4 1 turn

Adept Halberdier moves before Oliver, that's great. Marcia only needed 1 smite from Mordy to reach. Astrid promoted with the only kill she could get during the turn. Soren got a Ward in too. I think he needs 5 more wards.

EDIT: Stopping here until we determine Reyson's fate.

Edited by Peekayell

How'd you get Adept? As far as I know it's impossible to get it in LTC playthroughs.

The Adept Halberdier moves before Oliver in Enemy Phase. Since I ORKO'd the halberdier to the right of him and canto'd to 1 range of him (Oliver), he attacked me before Oliver.

Edited by Peekayell

The Adept Halberdier moves before Oliver in Enemy Phase. Since I ORKO'd the halberdier to the right of him and canto'd to 1 range of him (Oliver), he attacked me before Oliver.

I've done that before and it didn't work.

I've done that before and it didn't work.

It worked for me. Even the General and Armors to the south moved (and the Peg to the right, which I had to lure so Spear wouldnt run out on it).

I've got way too many drafts right now to complete this one, but let me know if you need a ghost(s) for either game.

Yeah, HM itself is also pretty easy. There's no need to bump it down to NM.

You. Join.

You guys are still taking players? oh

I'll join for FE10 because I have a lot of FE9 I still need to finish and I can't finish those as easily.

:D

I'll fe9 for CR then.

YES <3

here

Hmm, looking at FEwod's map of Chapter 3, what if titania lifted Ike turn 1 and stood in range of every enemy there, ORKO'ing them. Then dropping Ike in the Marcia area and canto'ing. Turn 3, Ike talks to Marcia and ORKOs the Hand Axe fighter (somehow). And then Titania ORKOs boss (needs Level 2 for this or a crit). Ive confirmed that Level 2 Titania is impossible with conventional strats before the Ch3 boss, she gets Level 2 after killing the boss in Chapter 3. Chapter 7 is an error for sure, but I apologize to Lucina for thinking he was trolling. I would try to prove this strategy myself, but I don't have free slots due to my transfer files.

Anyway, so Reyson is banned still, eh? I'm actually a bit afraid to continue, since Randa might change his mind.

Edited by Peekayell

He lied for sure on Chapter 1 as well because he said it was a 2 turn when I had Oscar drafted. I'm not apologizing for telling the truth. Seriously, lying and cheating should be frowned upon.

Also, we won't let him hear the end of it if he changes his mind. :<

Edited by Chiki