Worst unit in the series?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy. Gyaaah...Between 4 move, being underleveled, horrible bases, and awful jointime (she joins right before an axe dominated segment of the game)... Ugh.

FE1/FE11: Macellan

FE2: Dunno yet

FE3/FE12: Macellan

FE4 Gen I: Tiltyu

FE4 Gen II: Hannibal

FE5: Er...maybe Tanya? I 'unno. FE5 doesn't really have any 'bad' units.

FE6: WENDY

FE7: Wallace

FE8: Amelia

FE9: Ena

FE10: Dunno yet

FE13: Brady (as much as it pains me to say it)

Out of all of them, probably Macellan.

EDIT: No, Wendy. Macellan at least has some uses in FE12. Like...free stuff.

Edited by Zeem

The bunches of pre promotes FE's 11 and 12 spam you with towards the end of the game, by that time I already have an endgame team ready, and they have no potential to fill, and no time to do it anyway.

Tell me if I miss someone

Which I will

Kein

Alva

The Archer who want to become a Mage

The Mage who want to become an Archer :awesome:

Miranda
Eda

FE3 Bantu

FE11 Bantu

FE12 Bantu

Wendy

Sophia

Amelia

Ewan

Wallace

Karla

Half the cast of FE11

Lyre

Brady

Inigo

Donnel

Nino

Roy

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

In my humble opinion: Nyna. She shows up solely in FE12 and FE3's endgames, where she is extraordinarily difficult to protect and does very little to benefit the party for a very very short amount of time. Wendy, Bantu, Sophia, you name it, they all have their uses. Wendy can chip to some extent, Bantu is a solid "armor" for quite awhile, Sophia tanks staves, Lyre can actually be BEXPed into something with combat, Nino has fairly solid magic chip and soloes Monks in HHM Cog with minimal effort... Nyna? She could get off one Fortify for, if my math is right, 14 HP in both games, or a lone Recover, IF you bothered bringing a staff to the front to begin with. And Sirius should be fighting anyway, not recruiting! Point is: Nyna contributes virtually nothing in any of her series on-map appearances, whereas every other character (yes, every single one!) is either strong enough or around long enough to have some chance of making an impact in at least one playstyle. Nyna? A tiny asset, then a serious liability if you want that staff back.

In my humble opinion: Nyna. She shows up solely in FE12 and FE3's endgames, where she is extraordinarily difficult to protect and does very little to benefit the party for a very very short amount of time.

wat

if you're not clearing the chapter in the same turn you recruit all 4 of them, you're doing it wrong

Edited by shadykid

wat

if you're not clearing the chapter in the same turn you recruit all 4 of them, you're doing it wrong

So you're saying she's worse than useless.

In my humble opinion: Nyna. She shows up solely in FE12 and FE3's endgames, where she is extraordinarily difficult to protect and does very little to benefit the party for a very very short amount of time. Wendy, Bantu, Sophia, you name it, they all have their uses. Wendy can chip to some extent, Bantu is a solid "armor" for quite awhile, Sophia tanks staves, Lyre can actually be BEXPed into something with combat, Nino has fairly solid magic chip and soloes Monks in HHM Cog with minimal effort... Nyna? She could get off one Fortify for, if my math is right, 14 HP in both games, or a lone Recover, IF you bothered bringing a staff to the front to begin with. And Sirius should be fighting anyway, not recruiting! Point is: Nyna contributes virtually nothing in any of her series on-map appearances, whereas every other character (yes, every single one!) is either strong enough or around long enough to have some chance of making an impact in at least one playstyle. Nyna? A tiny asset, then a serious liability if you want that staff back.

Not sure if serious.

I guess you could put it that way, sure

Thanks for agreeing with me bro.

Not sure if serious.

Completely! Nyna's never around and does nothing. The rest of the scrubs are usually around for quite awhile and can usually do SOMETHING.

Edited by Terrador

The worst units in the series are Bantu and Boah. And Zealot.

Um. Zealot is one of the reasons FE6 HM runs go as smoothly as they do.

Bantu is pretty damn good in FE3, and Boah is ok. What are you smoking