Your Favorite Pizza Joint?

Anacybele

Which of these Pizza joints is/are your favorite?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s)?

• Pizza Hut
    • Domino's
    • Papa John's
    • CiCi's
    • Little Caesar's
    • Dino's
    • Other

So, I had some pizza for dinner tonight like we usually do every Friday, and I see a McDonald's thread in this section, so I thought I'd add pizza to the burgers.

Pizza is quite popular in the US too, so which of the many famous pizza places is/are your favorite?

Pizza Hut all the way for me. Stuffed crust is win. I just wish they'd offer it more often. xP After that would be Domino's, Little Caesar's, Dino's, then CiCi's, and last...Papa John's. Yeah. Better ingredients, better pizza my foot. They're not bad, but Papa John's just doesn't compare to everyone else, imo. I only really like their new pizza size chocolate chip cookie. xP

Too bad I just so happen to work next to a Papa John's. Argh.

I've always loved Domino's personally I quite like their Pizza but what gets me coming back is their amazing Hot Wings. I eat those so darn fast and love them to death haha ^^

The rest are fine too. I've had quite a few of the ones on your list. Although there was this really nice place back when I was in Oaklahoma, was a family run joint called "Pizzabiz" was really good and homely.

Oh I love pizza one of my favorite foods out there you are lucky to get pizza friday thats awesome. Anyhow I have to say I like Dominos there deep dish pan pizza is sooo good! I love making great combos on those my favorite is bacon and mushroom pizza with a side of their garlic bread bites or cinnamon sticks! oh what I could do for their nice warm cinnamon sticks right now. There is also this other place that I like thats down here called Whalley pizza they are quite good too I used to go there a lot when I was younger I like the sausage pizza there best!

Among the chains, I prefer Little Caesar's and Domino's.

Apparently, Little Caesar's has the stuffed crust too, it was on the secret menu. Well, it's not really a secret any more, some locations show it on the menu. As long as it's not underdone, it's my favorite.

Domino's has the lunch deal that got me through my senior year of college.

Not a big fan of Papa John's either. Even the free garlic dipping sauce isn't enough - the other chains have much better garlic dips.

Well, I like Little Ceaser's, COSTCO's, and Peter Piper's. They're certainly in the top 4, but I just feel like I can't rank them further than that. Well, I do know what's the top one for me. My grandmother's homemade pizza. Sure, she only ever did it for two Christmases, but I haven't forgotten how delicious it was... maybe this next Christmas we can finally persuade her to do it again...

As far as chains go, Domino's is certainly my favorite.

As far as truly delicious pizza goes, Costco all the way. Then there are those mom and pop joints that you see every now and again.

This place 5 minutes away (walking) from my art teacher's house

A+ pizza sadly I dont live close enough to my art teacher to go there often

I prefer my pizza more thin-crusted most places make them too thick but nope not this place

Edited by Thor Odinson

I like homemade pizza because you can make your pizza any way you like.

Only if you're good at cooking...

Only if you're good at cooking...

And this is why Folgore Green is forced to cook.

You guys do get tired of RAMEN and TV dinners all the time.

I find calzones to be better than pizza.

And this is why Folgore Green is forced to cook.

You guys do get tired of RAMEN and TV dinners all the time.

I find calzones to be better than pizza.

Calzones are great! I used to get those a lot its been awhile since I had one though..

From experience, I will say that the pizza from the varies pizza joints like Pizza Hut and Papa John's are not as good as the kind of pizza you'd get from a family run restaurant. It's probably because that kind of pizza is more fresh, and tend to have a better sense of flavor. Then again, that bias thinking might have to do with being raised in New Jersey.

The best one is a closed one.

But to be serious, I don't really like pizza, like, pretty much at all. I only really like picking a bit at whatever crust of my brother's pizza that he hasn't ate yet. Since my brother usually has Hungry Howie's pizza (you may have not have heard of it before, because I've only seen it in Michigan), I'll go with other.

Edited by Konnor97

In Canada (at least where I live) we only have a Pizza Hut and Dominoes. If I had to pick a chain of pizza restaurants, it'd be this one Canadian chain we have ironically named "Boston Pizza," mostly because it's CEO appears on Dragon's Den, a favourite show of mine. (You Americans have a version of it called Shark Tank, it released after Dragon's Den and features one of the same people) They also have a pretty good selection of food and f***ed up ads. But my favourite pizza comes from a local restaurant that's just down the street from my place.

I haven't been able to go to many pizza places compared to others, I think... But I definitely remember they had Papa John's pizza sometimes in my high school and other times they'd serve their own pizza and compared to the school's pizza Papa John's pizza was amazing~ So I really love Papa John's pizza!! But I also love Pizza Hut and I've been to Cici's like 3-5 times or so~ And I was young in those days. So I don't remember what Cici's tastes like at all.

Before having Papa John's the school used to have Hungry Howie's instead. I remember loving that pizza too. But I don't really remember theirs either~

Sooooooo pretty much all I can say about "favourites" is.... every single one I've been to or had from my school~ Since I rarely get to go anywhere more fancy/expensive than McDonalds. ;~;

The only place we really get to go to at least 2-3 times a year is Pizza Hut I guess~