It's rude not to know your fellow forum members' previous names

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who believe they will never change their name:

I once thought that I would never ever ever change my username, since I really like keeping one identity

and then Monster Hunter Tri fad happened

It will not be easy ;~;

But I'm actually perfectly fine with that because I'm back to my original name so as far as most people know I have never changed~!

Hmm... no, I don't think I'll ever change my username... though who knows, nothing is certain until it has concrete proof...

Shit man, that's deep.... I mean I've never really stopped and thought about who I really am. Like, on the inside. I think I just might have a brighter outlook on life.

God bless you Esau. May your drive through orders never be wrong.

Fun fact I had a sudden craving for fries with buffalo sauce recently so I got some waffle fries on the way home and realized in utter horror that I had forgotten to ask for buffalo sauce when I got the fries.

So technically my drive through order wasn't wrong but I was still compelled to punch a few babies

fuck that shit

fuck that shit

Shit man, that's deep.... I mean I've never really stopped and thought about who I really am. Like, on the inside. I think I just might have a brighter outlook on life.

God bless you Esau. May your drive through orders never be wrong.

alice-1.gif

Weak.

Edited by 綾波

Every Superhero needs an alter ego

or five

This is definitely my justification, the other 30 namechanges were all disguises and I planned to do this all along.

It was only last year, d00d.

That's rude.

I-I-I...I don't know what to say...I'm sorry for digging deep into the past for my resentment. Please forgive me. Gomenasai (I have a good memory because google says that word means what I thought it meant)!

Oh wow there were 3 pages of this thread and I just replied to the OP. Maybe I should read the thread next time OOPS