Masquerade might have been Marth's fault, but Drafters wasn't. He was fairly active until he was lynched for a reason that wasn't really his fault. Town inactivity was definitely a large part of their loss in Drafters, but making him a scapegoat for that is unfair.

I don't really blame him for Drafters - I blame the living town on D3 for that. However, it's part of a trend that needs to stop. I gave scorri the rest of the details.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eclipse may I politely ask that you don't yell at me like that in this game or basically anywhere, it fucks me up mentally (if anyone tries to use that against me ingame it's whatever idc, do what you do)

I don't know what happened in any previous games to provoke that response or anything but I wanted to bring this up before it happened

I'm not saying you don't, I think it's just the biggest thing I'm worried about in regards to playing here is getting yelled at, and sometimes you yell at people, so I thought maybe I should get it down that I'm not fond of getting yelled at/getting blown up at, not like that means people won't anyway. This is embarrassing I'm so sorry

You'll have to do something pretty spectacular to trigger this. I don't think this'll be a problem, but if I feel that my nerves are beginning to fray, I'll definitely say something first! My ability to explain things tanks at times, and I don't know why.

Thank you, eclipse! sorry about the :spam:, I'm not posting anymore after this, but I want to avoid another situation where I single anyone out and start antagonizing them over a forum game, and not thinking before I say something stupid. Usually when I start getting passive-aggressive it's just because my anxiety levels are high, and I'm trying to stop taking my own issues out on other people when that happens. Sorry if I ever did that to you before.

Thanks for the warning! Stuff happened while you were gone (we'll blame, uh, cosmic rays, because I honestly don't know what's causing it, and cosmic rays sounds cool), and it's put my mental state in serious limbo. Now that I know this, I should be relatively calm (but even that's been going downhill lately). I think this should also serve as a nice warning to everyone ELSE playing this game. With luck, we'll have a nice, active game without a screaming match in any of the phases!

(I refuse to say this is a dream, because I want this to be reality)

If I ever start sounding even remotely agitated, tell me to take a break. I'll probably try and remove myself before that happens, but yeah. I had a bit of a agitated posting spree in my offsite game last night. Normally happens the later in the night it is, so yeah.

a) I wouldn't say that Drafters was just due to town inactivity. Like... yeah, town activity wasn't great the last day, but most of us scum were rather low on most people's suspicion lists.

I already yelled at town for Drafters, but pretty much, if town is in LYLO and the only really active people are the scum team and you have no excuse to be absent, I'm going to be pissed off. I was already annoyed by Masquerade where I was the only townie active in LYLO until new ChanServ and UM "magically" showed up last minute just for the game to end in a UL anyway because they (especially UM) flaked too much.

I think I promised I'd play in this game, so I'll sign up and maybe the RNG will like me

I was wondering about that... everyone joined the other game currently happening because you said you would do this...

Then you didn't sign up until like 21+ people had already joined...

I was wondering about that... everyone joined the other game currently happening because you said you would do this...

Then you didn't sign up until like 21+ people had already joined...

Well I just got home right now, and I didn't notice that there were sign ups for this last night whoops.

oh uh, if the RNG leaves me out don't put me on the sub list. thank you

It's cause no one really loves Helios, we just pretend we do cause his parents are paying us.

Wait, what? Nobody ever told me I could be getting money for this!

Wait, what? Nobody ever told me I could be getting money for this!

That'll teach you for all that flaking.