Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

still don't think that is a good reason, absurd is what this game is

urrrgghhhh Elieson would give a lot of associate reads but I don't think he's scum.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFMM: Slap Fight Mafia Mafia.

I don't see the point in that much OC in a NOC game. I feel like a broken recorder. Using stuff like "poor reason to scumhunt" implies something about me as a player (usually on the town/scum scale). Now, if you want to diffuse my case on you, that's not going to work - you'll have to convince me that having multiple sources of OC in NOC is somehow viable. Attacking the player behind the argument looks, well, scummy.

Clipsey gives explanation.

Elie keeps questioning. Seems pretty obvious to me that Excellen was a much better shot than Shin and Ether because of the votes on him AKA ASSOCIATIVE READS AFTER FLIP. This reads to me like: OMG WHY DID YOU SHOOT THE GUY I WAS CAMPING ON NOW I HAVE TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL VOTE.

It's day fucking 1, and to have such a confident read that a specific player is antitown (strong enough to fire a Vig Shot into their face) seems implausible for me to believe. I genuinely don't understand how someone would just up and fire at someone D1, with such confidence that they're positive that they're hitting someone that isn't town.

Seriously. Wombat, do you have such confident reads on this D1 that you'd be willing to fire a bullet at your top scumread? There's no associative reads, no flips to work with. Answer me honestly.

I don't see the point in that much OC in a NOC game. I feel like a broken recorder. Using stuff like "poor reason to scumhunt" implies something about me as a player (usually on the town/scum scale). Now, if you want to diffuse my case on you, that's not going to work - you'll have to convince me that having multiple sources of OC in NOC is somehow viable. Attacking the player behind the argument looks, well, scummy.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HOST-SPECING!?!?! WE HAVE A CLAIMED PARANOID COP, SO 2 FORMS OF OC (ONE BEING HIDDEN) IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EXIST?!?!

THIS IS STUPID PLAY ECLIPSE AND IF I GET LYNCHED BECAUSE OF REASONS LIKE THIS THEN TOWN HAD BETTER SHAPE UP AND MAKE MY LYNCHING WORTH THE LESSON THAT IT TEACHES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO REFUSE TO CONSIDER THAT THE HOSTS DID WHAT THEY WANTED TO REGARDLESS OF YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE

Didn't awakening have a support system where there was a bunch of two-way OC? Not sure since I didn't play that one, but I still think this is a bad reason to vote Elieson

Elieson's actions at the beginning of the phase make more sense to me now, as if I was him i'd want to set two people up who look like they might be leading town.

i swear to god guys slow down 4 new replies just showed up

SB that is shit and you know it, say something

also i know i'm not eclipse, but if I was a dayvig i'd use my shot as soon as possible, because i'm not sure how long i'm going to live

also admittedly we hit town and a third party, but with the guardian style of the third party, it makes me assume any other hiddens might have a similar method of contact

i'm curious of eclipse' reaction to elie because i don't really understand it and he's growing as a bigger town cred in my eyes

also i'd love a date with eclipse <3

Ether, in the OP, click a link'd player. an ISO is a compiled list of posts ISOLATING their posts specifically, from all the others.

Elieson: Did you see how many people were reading me as scum? Yep, like, the entire game. With that many people willing to lynch me (read: none), it means that I make a good night kill target. I am NOT going to sit on a day ability like that and watch it waste away. As a bonus, I give a bit of insight into this game, and give a Prims-style day inspect, so why the hell not?

Also I don't quite like eclipse' logic, since we don't know how the game was intended to be balanced, and conjecture only gets us so far. Elie is handling it really badly though.

Elie I don't believe your claim because I know you're gay so it doesn't make sense that you'd flirt with the women.

Cut the bullshit. Roleplaying doesn't mean you can't give actual justification, which you have failed to do for several things such as the second one, and just because you're aware of it doesn't dismiss it as a problem. I don't think it's "so bad it's town" either. Big scumread right now.

Hard to give justification when I have none aside from "I derped lel" or "If my gut was a dude, I'd go gay for him".

I still don't know what ISO means

Isolation, it means reading one user's posts in particular.

Elieson: Did you see how many people were reading me as scum? Yep, like, the entire game. With that many people willing to lynch me (read: none), it means that I make a good night kill target. I am NOT going to sit on a day ability like that and watch it waste away. As a bonus, I give a bit of insight into this game, and give a Prims-style day inspect, so why the hell not?

you had no votes when I started telling people to consolidate. I think you're legit town at the moment but I don't agree with your logic.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HOST-SPECING!?!?! WE HAVE A CLAIMED PARANOID COP, SO 2 FORMS OF OC (ONE BEING HIDDEN) IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EXIST?!?!

THIS IS STUPID PLAY ECLIPSE AND IF I GET LYNCHED BECAUSE OF REASONS LIKE THIS THEN TOWN HAD BETTER SHAPE UP AND MAKE MY LYNCHING WORTH THE LESSON THAT IT TEACHES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO REFUSE TO CONSIDER THAT THE HOSTS DID WHAT THEY WANTED TO REGARDLESS OF YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE

What does a paranoid cop have to do with multiple OC? I don't particularly agree with Eclipse's logic but I don't understand your logic in bringing that up.

j00: 'twas sarcasm. Since there's very little mention of me in most of the game, that leads me to believe that I wasn't an interesting topic - ergo, I'm most likely a null/town read. In other words, I'm not likely to be lynched.

It's day fucking 1, and to have such a confident read that a specific player is antitown (strong enough to fire a Vig Shot into their face) seems implausible for me to believe. I genuinely don't understand how someone would just up and fire at someone D1, with such confidence that they're positive that they're hitting someone that isn't town.

Seriously. Wombat, do you have such confident reads on this D1 that you'd be willing to fire a bullet at your top scumread? There's no associative reads, no flips to work with. Answer me honestly.

I wouldn't have done it D1, but whatever. also, vig kills aren't always about immediately hitting scum just like lynches aren't always about immediately hitting scum.

And I agree that Clipsey's hostspec is crap, but I don't mind cuz yer a good lynch anyways.

you had no votes when I started telling people to consolidate. I think you're legit town at the moment but I don't agree with your logic.

Yeah, I think "the entire game" bit was her being sarcastic. Her logic is exactly that since she had no votes on her and nobody really thought she was scummy, she was a possible NK target, making it more important for her to use her dayvig shot.

Not playing

js anyone who wouldn't fire from the hip with a vig D1 is on a permanent Scrub List

Hey, I didn't fire until the last cycle in Xenoblade but at least hit scum :P:

Not playing