Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEARCLAW GOT MY VOTE CAM GOT THE VOTE OMG

UHhh bbm your post had two votes in it. Am I an idiot for asking you if you're multivote since you had a post with two votes and no unvotes in between?

Wombat's vote felt sort of bad considering it's RVS and people can spam a little bit if they want to. It felt sort of exaggerated too.

Elie- Why do you think I'm a multivoter? Also, why do you think that specifically stating "let's pool votes on people" is going to achieve anything? I think this is the second time you've said something of the sort, so you should clarify is this is part of your roleplaying or if you're being serious here.

And lol, I guess the hosts aren't going to make it that easy to find the hidden.

Oh. I didn't realize until a reread that Leo was Wombat (Hey, haven't seen you since Choral man, nice to see you again).

Also WRT the underlined. BBM et al, look at the votals. What's coming from this current flux of votes spread among 10/19 (+1 or something I dunno) players? I'd love to see your suggestion to burst through RVS and make actual use of the first 1/2 of our day phase. (No I'm not Roleplaying that)

scorri, you haven't gotten back to me about tonight though. Are we gonna chill at my pad later, hun?

And since Paperbro isn't gonna help us out with vote-finding anything secretive,

##Unvote

I'm 100% serious. What do you guys wanna do for the first 1/2 of phase? RVS or get somewhere?

I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of RVS in a hurry. I also know that my method is about as sane as modkilling myself. In other words, we are going to disregard clipsey's original (bad) idea, and instead see what we have so far:

- Manix has a numbers claim with one reaction (me)

- A whole bunch of votes and whatnot

Now, the rules don't explicitly state the nonexistence of hidden players, so Manix's claim isn't totally unbelievable, BUT discussing numbers at this point doesn't find scum. All it does is add to my stress, and it's all Paperblade's fault. Man, where's that recording of Bizz's voice from last game? It needs to play from every available speaker in Paperblade AND Prims' house!

Geeze, clipsey, don't modkill yourself. That'd be super bad. Maybe read the rules over just one more time, just to make sure that you don't modkill yourself on accident.

K, moving past that.

##Unvote

##Vote:Levity

Partially because Bizz, partially because I want to see if I can get him three slots on the next votals instead of the current two that he has.

Also Elie, you know I'm up anytime all the time.

>spends 5 posts hunting potential hidden with plan that provides instant results in a major mechanic

>irritates eclipse

>eclipse does ???

>RVS solved

I love it when a plan comes together hun. Actually, what do you suggest we do then? Discuss numbers over dinner at my place? All we had at votals are random votes on 8+2 potential players. Thanks for the recap on what's happened though sweetie.

So, since we've got theoretically 20 players, and 19 players on the player list, I'm going to forget about the theoretical player 20 and focus on the other 19 for the time being - player 20 may or may not reveal himself/herself, and my role PM doesn't help me in the slightest. Several people haven't shown up, so meh. Of those that have, if BBM is trying to RP who I think he is, :facepalm: . Otherwise, the only interactions/content I have to work with are stupidly sparse.

Eclipse, if you insult my RPing, I will have to stab you.

##Hug Cam, ##Kill: Elieson

I don't like his snarky aggression or over-eagerness to get out RVS. Looks like a fake attempt to get towncred. People sometimes react if you just start wagoning without saying anything, but there's no reason they're going to react if you announce that your vote is for the sole reason of making wagons. It's like saying HEY HERE COMES A REACTION TEST.

Just pulled 7 chunks of glass out from my left hand. Dropped nail polish on the floor, shatteted, cleaned it up *poorly*

Pretty sure towncred means nothing when we are scumhunting, not townhunting. I ain't looking for town cred, BroBM, I'm looking for scum. Try thinking about what players other than BBM might think when they do stuff. I guarantee it'll make you realize cool stuff.

Keeping my vote on Psych though.

I'm also out for the night because my fingers hurt quite a bit.

My vote was saying "It looks like you're trying to get towncred through trying to be proactive in RVS, even though what you're doing is unlikely to actually get scum."

Your response was literally "I am scumhunting, not trying to get towncred."

Hope your hand feels better though. :(

So far Elie has made a huge proportion of the posts in this game and to be frank none of them are useful. There's a bunch of RP and then to be frank a pretty overdone reaction to Manix's revelation, followed by what I frankly think is a wild goose chase of hidden bro rolespec to be frank. To be frank I think he is faking activity to be frank.

To be frank I'm not frankly sure what to frankly about this.

Eclipse, if you insult my RPing, I will have to stab you.

##Hug Cam, ##Kill: Elieson

I don't like his snarky aggression or over-eagerness to get out RVS. Looks like a fake attempt to get towncred. People sometimes react if you just start wagoning without saying anything, but there's no reason they're going to react if you announce that your vote is for the sole reason of making wagons. It's like saying HEY HERE COMES A REACTION TEST.

I actually see what you mean but half of me says it's rping.

##Vote: Psych

Don't touch levy! Last votals had levy twice btw. Like psych was voting her in one. Then it showed her again as helios voting her in a different line.

He explicitly states in #56 that he's not RPing when he's talking about making wagons on people. Nor would it particularly make sense if he is who I think he is.

Also, to prevent Marth from trying to troll my game:

Everyone who signed up as a player/sub is not a hidden player (that means the 19 players, Boron, Strege, Cam, Bear, Marth). Neither am I or Prims. Anyone else with an SF account is fair game.

Not sure about this Psych wagon (he has 3 votes, right? counting scorri's unvote). Elie, why are you voting Psych? Judging by how adamant you seem I assume there's a reason.

~Gut~ is giving me weird feeling about scorri and wombat. Wombat mostly because of the hypocrisy thing, scorri because lol gut. Also Elie's response to BBM kinda skirted around what he said which also makes me uncomfortable.

##Unvote

##Vote: Wombat

this might change soon idk

Also, to prevent Marth from trying to troll my game:

Everyone who signed up as a player/sub is not a hidden player (that means the 19 players, Boron, Strege, Cam, Bear, Marth). Neither am I or Prims. Anyone else with an SF account is fair game.

This kind of confirms what Manix said, albeit indirectly. . .thanks. . .

Anyway, I'm going to assume that the theoretical hidden player can't post without revealing himself/herself. I am STILL uneasy about this due to role-related reasons, but my role doesn't tell me anything about who the hidden player is/the nature of said player, so I'm going to drop this. There's no way in hell all 19 people that are on the active list are town, unless this is Tales of Vesperia II - Now With More Hidden Scum.

Shinori's vote for Psych feels more like RP than an actual vote, tbh. So does Rein's. I can't figure out the logic behind Elieson's vote. Thus, my feelings about Psych's wagon can be best described as :facepalm: . If I were to place a vote for Psych, it would be so that he updates Search for Valor (which is about as legit as my RVS vote for scorri).

I'm pretty sure there'll be more to work with as more people show up. Right now, there's. . .not much, so I'm not going to fault people for being a touch spammy (yet).

nineteen town and seven hidden mafia

sounds like a Psych game

and lol Paper. Okay, so I'm guessing the hosts approached someone before the game started, like Proto or possibly Kaoz.

@Bizz- I kind of inferred that Elie was voting Psych just for the sake of a wagon, since Psych had several votes on him at the time.

I feel so old ._.

Manix, glad to see you're here So you're down for tonight? I actually have a cool idea.

Considering this is RVS, why don't we build a wagon on somebody to actually achieve something instead of randomly voting for whoever?

I'm not sure how a pile of completely pointless votes is gonna evoke a reaction out of someone. iirc someone pushed Marth to L-2 in the great awakening and he barely reacted.

To be frank I'm not frankly sure what to frankly about this.

Why did you feel the need to quote to say that you're not sure what to think about something, if you're not going to inquire about it? Just seems kind of pointless tbh.

Not really enough to justify a serious vote right now. All of the "find the hidden player spec" is kind of worthless at this point (although if said hidden flips scum, elieson is probably town for trying to push people to find them imo.) For now though

##Vote: Shin

You're like, 60! Even I'm not that old!